So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Grou...

So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?

There are 18008 comments on the lezgetreal.com story from Aug 17, 2012, titled So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?. In it, lezgetreal.com reports that:

What makes hate, well, hate? Given that today is something of a quiet news day, it may be nice to give ourselves a breather and think about some things.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at lezgetreal.com.

Dude

New Castle, DE

#54 Aug 18, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Queer Dude, I could tell you that I enjoy giving you Queers a hard time or that I find your perverted lifestyle disgusting, especially the men because of what they do to each other. Take your pick.
You like giving giving them a hard time, because they're different? You're a bully then, and thus a coward. Why should your views matter on this issue?

Since: Oct 10

San Francisco

#55 Aug 18, 2012
Pam wrote:
<quoted text>
Point me in the direction of a straight pedophile website or a straight rapists' website. While those crimes are committed by a some, as far as I am aware no one has ever tried to legitimize those activities devoted to the promotion of them. No, I am not suggesting that all gays belong to NAMBLA, but there seems to be an extreme amount of tolernance for NAMBLA in the gay community, as if gays kind of relate to the whole idea. It is utterly disgusting.
Really, Sickers? According to whom? Show me statistics that indicate "an extreme amount of tolernance for NAMBLA in the gay community." Of course you won’t do it, because you can’t; they don’t exist. The gay community detests NAMBLA. You're such an obvious liar.

What happened to "Thou shalt not lie"? You will do anything to indulge your homophobic hatred, including breaking your precious christian commandments. We see how important they really are to you, don’t we? You are utterly disgusting.
Big Boob Babe

Alpharetta, GA

#56 Aug 18, 2012
freethinker1957 wrote:
<quoted text>
people are not inferior to each other. but ideal can be no matter what may happen in the future. gay marriage will always be inferior to straight marriage. nature will see to that
How long did your gay marriage last?
Randy Wooster

Wooster, OH

#57 Aug 18, 2012
You may try to say that we FEAR gays, but it isn't fear, it's simply that you are wrong in the world. You want to teach our kids about issues that they are not (by OUR judgment)ready to learn about. You want first crack at them. This is an abomination. You are forcing your views upon us all and we do not welcome you, or what you bring...parades with giant dildos, she-men, AIDS, etc...don't you get it ? We are not afraid, we do not want you. That is simple enough for even a queer to grasp, no ?

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#58 Aug 18, 2012
fr pam:

>BTW, this thing of gays seducing children - I have perceived that gays for the most part deny it because they do not regard teenagers as children...<

As usual, you quote absolute LIES and garbage. GLBT's do NOT "seduce children". That's a pedophile you're referring to, and 99.9% of all pedophiles identify themselves as STRAIGHT males.

But, you were confused. Hope I cleared it up for you, little pam.

You would really do well to leave grove city (that bastion of anti-gay learning) and move to a larger city where you would actually come into contact with GLBT's, each day. You just wouldn't know it. Perhaps that'd be the best thing for you.
Pam

Grove City, PA

#60 Aug 18, 2012
RalphB wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't want to say that all gays do something, then put a qualifier such as "some". That's why the English language includes such words. And if you haven't seen any websites promoting child abuse and rape, methinks you haven't done your research. Just Google either term and see how many sites are listed.
Plain depressing. Moral codes are dgenerating more every day. Gays are leading the way. Idiot straights are following.
Pam

Grove City, PA

#62 Aug 18, 2012
GoldenGator wrote:
<quoted text>
Really, Sickers? According to whom? Show me statistics that indicate "an extreme amount of tolernance for NAMBLA in the gay community." Of course you won’t do it, because you can’t; they don’t exist. The gay community detests NAMBLA. You're such an obvious liar.
What happened to "Thou shalt not lie"? You will do anything to indulge your homophobic hatred, including breaking your precious christian commandments. We see how important they really are to you, don’t we? You are utterly disgusting.
They still exist. They are still working. Gays should be on main stream media denouncing them if you detest them. Of course, gays are doing their own mental molesting of children by going into the schools and sexualizing their education. I don't see a whole lot of difference between what NAMBLA is doing and what gays are doing in the public schools. Rant all you want.
Guardian Angel

Alpharetta, GA

#63 Aug 18, 2012
Pam wrote:
<quoted text>
They still exist. They are still working. Gays should be on main stream media denouncing them if you detest them. Of course, gays are doing their own mental molesting of children by going into the schools and sexualizing their education. I don't see a whole lot of difference between what NAMBLA is doing and what gays are doing in the public schools. Rant all you want.
Hon; you're a prime example of the kind of adult who didn't learn about gay people in school
Thanks to modern education; todays kids won't be like you

There is no cure for you

Since: Oct 10

San Francisco

#64 Aug 18, 2012
Pam wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you can't seem to grasp the obvious, sPam, I'll tell you again: the gay community is no more responsible for the behavior of NAMBLA than you are for deviant heterosexuals. As always, you intentionally fail to see the point because doing so facilitates your lies.

And no one is sexualizing children's education. Did that just come off the top of your "head," or are you referring to California public schools? If it's the latter, once again, you stupidly missed the point. It's about teaching diversity and is no more sexual than Dick and Jane's parents.

If it's the former, well, that's no surprise. You should go to bed at night thanking Jesus for such an abundance of hatred, intentional ignorance, and outright stupidity, because you certainly are blessed.
No To Tinkerbell Marriage

Hilton Head Island, SC

#65 Aug 18, 2012
Bruce wrote:
I think homosex should be outlawed for the sake of the little children.
Not all male homosexuals are pedophiles/pederasts, but all male pedophiles/pederasts are homosexuals.
Anatomical Logic

Alpharetta, GA

#66 Aug 18, 2012
No To Tinkerbell Marriage wrote:
<quoted text>Not all male homosexuals are pedophiles/pederasts, but all male pedophiles/pederasts are homosexuals.
No Ma'am
Paraphilias are unrelated to sex orientation
http://www.medicinenet.com/paraphilia/article...
The reason more boys are victimized is because boys are more accessible
Dirty old men are not allowed in girls bathrooms and locker rooms; but they have free reign in the boys bathrooms and locker rooms
Burning Burning Love

Alpharetta, GA

#67 Aug 18, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Fa$$ot, never have, never will. To try something like that, you have to be a very sick individual,and I'll never get that bad.
With no on-hands experience; you made it all up
Your credibility is shot
po'thang
Dude

New Castle, DE

#68 Aug 18, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Different, so is rapist or Pedophiles or murderers or even co.ckroaches. So what's your point??
http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/internet-tough-...

^Learn about yourself and make the change.
Justmy2cents

Modesto, CA

#69 Aug 18, 2012
I dont know about other people but for me!
Simple- Next u will be telling me that my religion is one based on hate and that its wrong!
after that u will be taking my church to court because they refused to marry gay couple's!
and let's not forget "Just because I think it's Personally wrong I must be a ****** up person that hate's all gay people" If u would leave us alone to Believe what we want I would leave u alone to believe what u want!
But we know that will never happen!
I would not care a bit about gays right to wed or serve in the navy or army anything else having to do with gays! really!! all I ask is dont hate me for thinking its wrong and I will not hate you for what u believe! But we know that's not going to happen! I know one day u will want me to be locked up for what I believe in!
One day your going to want everyone to think its right...And anyone who thinks different??
Well u get the idea...
Don't forget people and bible believers
Second greatest commandment Jesus gave us?
Loved one enougher as I have loved u!

Brookland, AR

#70 Aug 19, 2012
Fear gay Americans will become stupid as the days go by. Why? no one really cares what you do in your own home. People fear morals will get so bad that one day a final solution will be made. Look at history its happened everywhere so it could very well happen here as well. I harbor no hard feelings to gays but what most of us Americans don't like is why do you need are grace? No one wants to here about your sex life. Same goes for straight people as well. That's called being rude. Stop calling yourselves gay Americans. Just call yourself Americans and forget it. What I don't get is why would walk into a church knowing it goes against there beliefs? To cause trouble? Going to a straight bar and making out with your partner, what good can happen from that? Same goes for straight people as well. What good is it to thump your bible in a gay bar or make out with your girl friend or boy friend? Really no one gives a damn who you are with. Because its none of anybodies business.

Brookland, AR

#71 Aug 19, 2012
Justmy2cents wrote:
Simple- Next u will be telling me that my religion is one based on hate and that its wrong!
after that u will be taking my church to court because they refused to marry gay couple's!
and let's not forget "Just because I think it's Personally wrong I must be a ****** up person that hate's all gay people" If u would leave us alone to Believe what we want I would leave u alone to believe what u want!
But we know that will never happen!
I would not care a bit about gays right to wed or serve in the navy or army anything else having to do with gays! really!! all I ask is dont hate me for thinking its wrong and I will not hate you for what u believe! But we know that's not going to happen! I know one day u will want me to be locked up for what I believe in!
One day your going to want everyone to think its right...And anyone who thinks different??
Well u get the idea...
Don't forget people and bible believers
Second greatest commandment Jesus gave us?
Loved one enougher as I have loved u!
I agree with you.But some people will never understand what your telling them.

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#72 Aug 19, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you.But some people will never understand what your telling them.
These people also conveniently forget the OTHER things it says in the bible, all the contradictions...and so they pick and choose what they want to follow (usually all the negatives for these types of people) and they claim god told them to act that way. They DO forget Jesus's teachings of love, but they won't stand down because they think they're right, no matter how much proof you hand to them.

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#73 Aug 19, 2012
No To Tinkerbell Marriage wrote:
<quoted text>Not all male homosexuals are pedophiles/pederasts, but all male pedophiles/pederasts are homosexuals.
What do you call the adult males who knock up underage girls?

Location hidden

#74 Aug 19, 2012
Guest wrote:
Fear gay Americans will become stupid as the days go by. Why? no one really cares what you do in your own home. People fear morals will get so bad that one day a final solution will be made.........
So, loose morals among straight folks are caused by gay people marrying and forming families? Working? Going to school?

Really?

Location hidden

#75 Aug 19, 2012
Justmy2cents wrote:
Your religion may or may not be fostering hate - many do, in the guise of doing "God's" will. If you advocate harming other people and their families, and work to deny them equal protection under civil law, then that is hateful, by definition.

But you don't have to worry about your church being forced to support gay folks and their families.

That's the beauty of separation of church and state. You cannot force people who don't share your religious beliefs to live by them under the law, and your church can't be forced to accept anyone they don't like as a member.

It's really very simple.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 5 min RiccardoFire 17,634
News Former OKC Mayor blames homosexuality for moral... 10 min Baptist ism by Proxy 647
News LGBT groups protest potential California textbooks 16 min Rainbow Kid 19
News Publisher pulls former Trump appointee Carl Hig... 27 min Rainbow Kid 5
Is there a Cure for Homosexuality? 30 min Doctor Snapfinger 2
News Gay Cakes Are Not a Constitutional Right 1 hr cpeter1313 977
News Trump appointee resigns after racist, sexist an... 2 hr Trump is a joke 89
The Spectrum Cafe (Dec '07) 6 hr GodSmacked 27,300
More from around the web