So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?

Aug 17, 2012 Full story: lezgetreal.com 18,015

What makes hate, well, hate? Given that today is something of a quiet news day, it may be nice to give ourselves a breather and think about some things.

Full Story

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#6408 Oct 10, 2012
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not sure one can say, that as a matter of fact, that everyone was bisexual in nature in the back when. Most cultures were more accepting of the concept, sure, but it wasn't something that everyone indulged in. There probably weren't more true bisexuals (meaning that their feelings for both sexes went deeper than just how much fun the sex could be) then there are now, just more people of the heterosexual and homosexual nature who didn't mind giving it a whirl.
let's just say it was casual. ;) either way, they didn't have a word for homosexual.

“Psalms 27:14 HOPE! ”

Since: Dec 11

Cincinnati, Ohio

#6409 Oct 10, 2012
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
If you had the time, or the patience, to read back over 50,000 plus posts you would find that she has nothing new. Many of her posts have been posted, in almost identical words, many dozens (up to the hundreds) of times. Sadly, she posts something, that many totally refute, with evidence, and then she goes back and posts the same wrong information again, as if she had not read anything prior.
How often do you or someone else receive that surprised response from her, when she has responded exactly the same way many times before, as if she had not already heard before what had just been posted? What about the "you are not wired right" post?
The majority of her posts, though, have been gay bashing.
LOL you mean like how all your posts have been repeated BIBLE bashing and scoffing?

how many REAL men booots do think play school yard games initiated by a lesbian who calls for time outs on people she can't pull away from GOD? HAHAHAHAHAA you must feel so empowered and macho playing kiddy games on here and not being man enough to stand on your own two feet and face people.

you are indeed pathetic.

Cincinnati, Ohio

#6410 Oct 10, 2012
Jedi Mind_Tricker wrote:
<quoted text>You are right, folkies like Lili,Catchi, and Lesbi want the right to be as they may,but they do not want the right to go where they get to remain that way for eternity, hell. It seems if they like sin, then they should enjoy sin.
Lilith is an intersexed prostitute, who is on the run from the law and she can not see her own daughter who should be 18 by now. She says that her daughter is a transsexual and she is here fighting for her right, but Lilith won't come clean, do her time, so she can be in her daughter's life. Lilith's real name is Crystal Mountaine, and she says that her ex-boy was a member of BashBack, but she has also participated on attacks on churches. She has not confessed to being a bashBack member or burning churches, so I will not say that, although she says she has an FBI record and can not come close to a couple of churches due to a lifetime federal restraining order. These are the types of people Catcher, boooots and H Lesbo associate with. Did someone mention insane?
OH MY GOSH! thats more information than i need to know, but thanks for sharing that insight.
i have never heard of 'Bashback' before, is it a group of people who go around burning churches? thats HORRIBLE......sounds cultish.

they are people who are sin soaked and deceived beyond reason.
it is sad.....
the world is a dark place but thank GOD we have the light of the world who has come to save and redeem us.........Christ Jesus!

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#6411 Oct 10, 2012
AscendedFalmer wrote:
let's just say it was casual. ;) either way, they didn't have a word for homosexual.
They did have words for same sex sex acts, which Paul used to graphic effect in his telling the Christians of Rome that their, shocking, shocking behavior was God's payback is a b*tch for their idolatry. They had a euphemism for same sex gang raping someone to at least death's door, found in the Sodom story and that of the Levite in Gilbeah and there really isn't too much doubt that Moses said that God warned men not to have sex with men (the thought of women having fun in that way, apparently not thought of by God at the time) in Leviticus and if you've followed Moses and his resettlement project/power grab in their alleged Holy Land, you'd better watch out, God says it's cool to stone you to death if anyone catches you, DESPITE what all your currently non-Abrahamic, non-follower of the Mose neighbors are doing. But whether it occurred to them or not that someone could go through life being same sex oriented, we don't know, there's hints that they did know about it, but it isn't addressed specifically. Modern "translations", where the words "homosexual and/or homosexuality" have magically appeared, have it popping up in places where not even the words for same sex sex acts and/or the practitioners thereof were used. Certain Christians wanted their book to be more anti-Gay than it really was, so they re-wrote a couple of verses condemning something that reads like a man and his bed euphemism, you know, alone, do I need to draw you a map?

People have the right to choose to believe that their version of God feels however they want their version of God to feel about the subject, I'm just here to lay down a challenge to think.

Cincinnati, Ohio

#6412 Oct 10, 2012
Lililth_Satans_Wh_ore wrote:
<quoted text>aaawh notice poor fattiecakes ignores the fact that its continued refusal to acknowledge that its presence on here every day condemning others to hell is in and of itselfe its own condemnation to the very hell it fattiecakes speaks of..... see you in hell it!!!!! oh and i already found favor with satan .. to that u are rite... and i will have dominion over your soul... see you there fatticakes
just got the lowdown on who you are.

please don't take this personal but i don't wish to communicate with you any more.

Cincinnati, Ohio

#6413 Oct 10, 2012
RatherBeInMissouri wrote:
<quoted text>
What is this "same sex" you speak of?!?!?
Same sex what?
Same sex schools?
same sex children? Does god hate people with siblings of the same sex?
same sex parties? Only coed slumber parties for the kids?
Same sex parents?
same sex pets?
Same sex love?
The suspense is killing me!!
I am going to cut to the chase here and be straight out and direct.

please hear me.

any one who thinks it is normal for a man to stick his willywonka up another mans POOPHOLE ...OR for 2 women to thrash about never being able to have intercourse, is as ABNORMAL as one can be.

there is NOTHING natural about sex in the rectum
or women petting each other with NO visable way to have sexual intercourse......... it is AGAINST nature.

In the begining GOD made them "MALE and FEMALE" for this cause?
(what cause?) that the MAN shall leave his FATHER and MOTHER and be joined unto his WIFE. and the two shall become ONE flesh.
Gen 2:24

homosexuals can not do that.
and therefore it goes against the DESIGN of mankind from GOD.

period.
case closed.

Cincinnati, Ohio

#6414 Oct 10, 2012
<quoted text>
But God DIDN'T say it was wrong to be born a homosexual. He never mentioned the word.
Someone TOLD you that's what certain sciptures meant... but they DON'T. They are extrememly vague at BEST, don't even MENTION homosexuality!
Get over yourself!
you are biblically ignorant.

the bible tells you DIRECTLY and CLEARLY
that a man shall NOT lie with another man as he would lie with a woman it is an abomination

Rom 1 goes into Great detail
AND
yes the bible does say homosexual... in 1 Cor it specifically tells you homosexuals will NOT inherit the kingdom of GOD.

you better get some direction and clarity on just what the word of GOD does teach or find yourself in violation and error.

Cincinnati, Ohio

#6415 Oct 10, 2012
<quoted text>
Wrong again dip wad.. It's called the 14th ammendment. Look it up!
<quoted text>
What does that tell you? It wasn't MEANT for just straight couples. It is a legal status that was never intended to discriminate by gender or orientation!
<quoted text>
That just the thing cowpatty... A legal status that applis in one state and not another, in unconstitutional. That's the whole reason the 14th ammendment was written!!! How would you feel if your driver's license was only allowed in your state and you had to have a separate license for every state you drive in? Kinda ridiculous right? That's where federal law trumps state law, to keep BS like that happening.
<quoted text>
Married in one state, and not in another.. We call this the UNITED states? It won't stay this way. The federal court will get invovled and this thing will be put to rest in the proper and constitutional way. You'll see.:)
HAHAHHAHAA you better READ the 14th ammendment cause there is NOT ONE mention of same sex marriage in it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fourteenth_Amend...

Cincinnati, Ohio

#6416 Oct 10, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. Hi ya Lililth !!..
.. Patricia is in time out until 10-15. Most everyone is ignoring her due to bad behavior ..
thats what you think. HAHAHAHA

you are fixin to be in a time out for all of eternity, how about them crabapples?

Cincinnati, Ohio

#6417 Oct 10, 2012
Does anyone know Pattie's address?
I want to walk my dog past her house while holding hands with my wife.
I might even stop right in front of her house to give my beautiful wife a sweet little peck on the cheek.:)
the south isn't a place you want to be demonstrating such behavior.

Cincinnati, Ohio

#6418 Oct 10, 2012
How I See It wrote:
<quoted text>
So then, are you telling me you disagree with the verses I've given you? Are you saying the bible is wrong? Why would a loving God create something to torment someone forever? That sounds like a vengeful, vindictive God to me, what say you? Why do you not use the scriptures to back up your belief? As far as the rich man and Lazarus, that was a parable or illustration not to be taken as literal. Think about it, if one were being roasted in hell do you actually think dipping ones finger in water would help. If you claim certain things from the scriptures it is incumbent upon you to study it without taking the word of some wannabe teacher of the bible.
why would a loving GOD create hell?

HE TELLS YOU WHY.
He created it for satan and his followers. Matthew 25:41

would you let a herd of filthy hogs take up residence in your home?
so then why do you think GOD would allow UNsaved sinners who lived their lives rejecting Him, and disobeying Him into heaven?

the bible speaks of hell many times over.
in Mark 9:48 hell is described as a place where the worm never dies
and the fire is never quenched.

read Matthew 13:41-42 where Jesus is describing Hell.

"The Son of Man will send out His angels, and they will gather out of His kingdom ALL THINGS THAT OFFEND, AND THOSE WHO PRACTICE LAWLESSNESS, and will cast them into the furnance of fire. There will be wailing and gnashing of teeth."

why would a loving GOD send people to hell?

because GOD is 'GOD' whos nature is JUST, RIGHTEOUS and HOLY.
the bible tells you GOD can NOT look upon sin and allow it to exist. HE WILL DISTORY IT.
thats what a righteous and holy GOD does.

if there were no hell, then Jesus wasted His time shedding His blood and dying on the cross for us.
Jesus literally went to hell and TOOK the keys of death from satan.
and thats why believers don't linger in the grave awaiting the judgement, SINNER who are lost do.
to be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord.

HELL is very real.
and it IS a place of torment.

IF there was no hell, GOD would not be very loving.
He would not be righteous and holy.
He would be just like satan in condoning sin.
and thats not who GOD is according to the bible.

Cincinnati, Ohio

#6419 Oct 10, 2012
Marengo Jon wrote:
<quoted text>
Your church creates haterosexuals. My church has gays, lesbians, and transgender people all enjoying a place at God's table along with loving heterosexual families.
What does the Bible say about judging others, Little Miss Pious Pants?
i will tell you what it says.

1. you shall NOT lie with a male as you would lie with a woman, it
IS an abomination. Lev 18:22 and also Lev 20:13

2. it says that the angels blinded the Sodomite men for the reason
of homosexual intentions.

3. it says that GOD gave them over to reprobated minds because
the women exchanged what was natural for what went against
nature and likewise the men left the natural use of the woman
MEN WITH MEN committing that which was SHAMEFUL and error

4. it says in 1 Cor that homosexuals will NOT inherit the kingdom
of God.

does your "church" take scissors and cut out all the parts it doesn't like?

apparently your "church" believes in DISOBEYING the authority of the scriptures.

NO, MY church teaches THE BIBLE in truth and in completion.
no adding to or taking away from it.

Apostate churches ignor the scriptures that make their flesh uncomfortable.

GOD made it crystal clear .... IT IS WRONG.
and scripture doesn't lie.

DNF

“Judge more and you love less”

Since: Apr 07

Newark OH-Baltimore MD-S.Fla

#6420 Oct 10, 2012
EdmondWA wrote:
<quoted text>
Very true, which amuses me when someone like Patticake58 says that there AREN'T multiple versions of the Bible. Besides the fact that there ARE, just in print alone, it seems fair to say that EVERY single Christian's personal interpretation of the Bible constitutes a "version" that is different from their neighbor's.
One of the things I've been trying to understand from her is how to choose one religion over all the others. But even if she can offer some standards for making that choice which would lead me to Christianity, I would still be stuck wondering WHICH interpretation of Christianity to choose. She is obviously going to disagree, maybe vehemently, with other Christians on many points of doctrine. How would someone figure out WHICH interpretation to adhere to? If Christianity weren't schismed into tens of thousands of discordant denominations, it might all be a lot easier to take seriously. If the Bible really contained absolute, unquestionable TRUTH, then it seems that Christianity should be one harmonious belief system with no internal disagreement whatsoever.
You ask many of the same questions I have.

BTW I posted this on the religion forum.
Report: US Protestants lose majority status
http://www.topix.com/religion/2012/10/report-...

"For the first time in its history, the United States does not have a Protestant majority, according to a new study. One reason: The number of Americans with no religious affiliation is on the rise."

“What came 1st? Stupid or bigot”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#6421 Oct 10, 2012
I don't beleive I ever saw a response from almighty jedi to this question:

God's "disapproval" aside, what makes murder immoral?
Or rape?
Or stealing?
Or adultery?
Or homosexuality?

Just testing your moral compass... want to see if you really understand what that is.

DNF

#6422 Oct 10, 2012
Jedi Mind_Tricker wrote:
<quoted text>Are you illiterate or a gay liar. He said that you want to convert our children, it is called child molestation.
The other part, you would have to ask your heterosexual parents, the biological ones. If you had years of therapy, then you would not be gay. Wow,you are actually defending gay pedophiles. Sick and just as sick for the other gays to condone the sickness.
Your imagination is a fascinating and scary place.

Let's play a game. It's called explain why anti gays are so afraid of children learning that gays and lesbians exist. They usually say it's because those children will want to be gay. So I asked what they find so awesome about gays and lesbians that a child would be drawn to embrace BEING gay or lesbian.

Forget the fact that no one CHOOSES their sexual inclinations.

Since you replied to the post it's apparent you want to play the game but you don't have a reasonable response so you resort to ad hominum attacks and downright dishonesty.

But I have to thank you. The one thing people like you fear the most is for people to see EXACTLY how devious you are. Thanks for playing and displaying.

Pick up your prize at the next window.

DNF

#6423 Oct 10, 2012
No To Tinkerbell Marriage wrote:
We have nothing to fear but queer itself.
The Buddha compared people to four kinds of clay vessels. One type of vessel has holes in the bottom. We can pour in as much water as we like and it runs right out. When this type of person hears the Dharma, it goes in one ear and out the other. The second type of vessel has cracks. Though we pour in the Dharma, it seeps out slowly until the vessel is empty again. The third vessel is full to the brim with stale water--views and opinions. One can't pour anything new in, everything is already known. The only useful vessel is the fourth, without holes or cracks and totally empty.
- Ayya Khema, "Be An Island"
Care to guess which jar you are?

“What came 1st? Stupid or bigot”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#6424 Oct 10, 2012
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>Your imagination is a fascinating and scary place.
Let's play a game. It's called explain why anti gays are so afraid of children learning that gays and lesbians exist. They usually say it's because those children will want to be gay. So I asked what they find so awesome about gays and lesbians that a child would be drawn to embrace BEING gay or lesbian.
Forget the fact that no one CHOOSES their sexual inclinations.
Since you replied to the post it's apparent you want to play the game but you don't have a reasonable response so you resort to ad hominum attacks and downright dishonesty.
But I have to thank you. The one thing people like you fear the most is for people to see EXACTLY how devious you are. Thanks for playing and displaying.
Pick up your prize at the next window.
It's a great question, and I've been quite looking forward to the answer, myself.

What WOULD make a kid so excited about homosexuality that they litterally couldn't wait to be one?

And how does that fit into the molestation theory?

Generally, if you're sexually traumatized by someone... wouldn't it be THAT person, and people like them and of their gender that you would turn away from for the rest of your life?????

So if a gay man molested a little boy... wouldn't that "turn" the boy straight?

But if molestation is why people are gay, then they would have had to have been molested by the OPPOSITE sex...

I just can't ever get these theories right... Too many holes.

“Unconvinced”

Since: Nov 09

Seattle, WA

#6425 Oct 10, 2012
It's a great question, and I've been quite looking forward to the answer, myself.
What WOULD make a kid so excited about homosexuality that they litterally couldn't wait to be one?
And how does that fit into the molestation theory?
Generally, if you're sexually traumatized by someone... wouldn't it be THAT person, and people like them and of their gender that you would turn away from for the rest of your life?????
So if a gay man molested a little boy... wouldn't that "turn" the boy straight?
But if molestation is why people are gay, then they would have had to have been molested by the OPPOSITE sex...
I just can't ever get these theories right... Too many holes.
From what I've been able to gather....

People who have been molested sometimes turn out to be homosexual later in life.

People who have been molested sometimes DON'T turn out to be homosexual.

People who have NOT been molested sometimes turn out to be homosexual.

People who have NOT been molested sometimes DON'T turn out to be homosexual.

So, being molested or not sometimes does or doesn't happen to people who may or may not be gay. It's all quite clear.

DNF

#6426 Oct 10, 2012
Today I discovered something else that may answer the question posed in this article.

Here's what "luv" wrote on another thread:

"" taking care of ungrateful children "

Tell me about it but this applies to all of us whether liberal or conservative.

My son's fiancee is a lib with an attitude(can't stand the b#tch), voting for your liberal messiah and this is after we paid for his college, he graduates this Dec.

He goes to Penn state and I blame myself for not pushing for Ga state. "

post # 6 on:
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/gay/TFSRNTDJJ ...

Here was my response (post # 17:
"So basically you're telling us that as a mother you failed just like Sarah Palin in indoctrinating your child to the proper mindset."

It's obvious to me what they fear is that their own children will think for themselves and not allow themselves to be mindless drones echoing the failed policies of their parents.

"Luv's" own child decided to think for himself and do what he wanted just like Bristol Palin. Guess they both looked at mommy's "do as I say not as I do" standard and found it lacking.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#6427 Oct 10, 2012
EdmondWA wrote:
<quoted text>
From what I've been able to gather....
People who have been molested sometimes turn out to be homosexual later in life.
People who have been molested sometimes DON'T turn out to be homosexual.
People who have NOT been molested sometimes turn out to be homosexual.
People who have NOT been molested sometimes DON'T turn out to be homosexual.
So, being molested or not sometimes does or doesn't happen to people who may or may not be gay. It's all quite clear.
Social scientists have noted that the first sexual experience a child experiences has profound impact on what they find as erotic. The layman's term is 'brain burn' for the path the hormones engrave. So if the first experience a child has is molestation, that has a profound impact in a number of ways.

I find it surprising the ignorance that is displayed by those with such absolute opinions about sexual issues.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Comedian Margaret Cho to headline at San Jose I... 8 min Fa-Foxy 21
Transgender Woman Featured in New Television Ca... 10 min Quest 23
Supreme Court won't stop gay marriages in Florida 14 min Rick in Kansas 14
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 16 min Reverend Alan 5,478
Saturday Morning With NE Jade 17 min Stewie 6
10 Things You Should Know About the Rabidly Ant... 19 min Milton 8
The Coach Loses His Pension 20 min Quest 2
Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 42 min KiMare 26,696
TOWIE boys say Balls to Cancer by stripping NAK... 50 min Mikey 14
Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions 1 hr Mikey 5,003
More from around the web