So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?

Aug 17, 2012 | Posted by: Sei | Full story: lezgetreal.com

What makes hate, well, hate? Given that today is something of a quiet news day, it may be nice to give ourselves a breather and think about some things.

Comments (Page 298)

Showing posts 5,941 - 5,960 of18,018
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Mar 07

The entire US of A

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

Jedi Mind_Tricker wrote:
<quoted text>..... Don't get you info from a gay bias site, sponsored by NAMBLA.
I've noticed that you constantly refer to nambla, as though it's relevant to the topic.

Can you please tell us the number of members it has, and the percentage of the gay population who are members, as well as the percentage of gay folks who support anything it might promote.

Thanks.

Since: May 11

Dinas Powys, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

Jedi Mind_Tricker wrote:
<quoted text>It does not matter, now does it. Just like gay pedophilia, you don't need a reason.
don't you have a gate to keep?

prat!

“CUPIDS DEMONS”

Since: Aug 12

gosford

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Check out this video on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Please watch my video x

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Homosexuality is condemned in the Bible. Below are some Bible verses that condemn homosexuality:
Leviticus 18:22 - You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination.

Leviticus 20:13 - If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death. Their bloodguiltiness is upon them.

Romans 1:26-27 - For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error.

Romans 6:23 - "For the wages of sin is death... "

I Corinthians 6:9(NIV)- Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.

I Timothy 1:8-11 (NASB)- "But we know that the Law is good, if one uses it lawfully, realizing the fact that law is not made for a righteous person, but for those who are lawless and rebellious, for the ungodly and sinners, for the unholy and profane, for those who kill their fathers or mothers, for murderers and immoral men and homosexuals and kidnappers and liars and perjurers, and whatever else is contrary to sound teaching, according to the glorious gospel of the blessed God, with which I have been entrusted."

Jude 1:6-7 (NASB)- And angels who did not keep their own domain, but abandoned their proper abode, He has kept in eternal bonds under darkness for the judgment of the great day, just as Sodom and Gomorrah and the cities around them, since they in the same way as these indulged in gross immorality and went after strange flesh, are exhibited as an example in undergoing the punishment of eternal fire.

the punishment of eternal fire.
Leviticus was written by Hebrew priests 500 years before the time of Christ.

Corinthians, Romans and Corinthians wa written by ancient Greeks who didn't have a word for "homosexual" because everyone in that era was bisexual, thus disproving your translation. They were all referring to the rape and abuse of young boys by older men.

Sodom and Gomorrah never happened, it was a fairy tale, and even if it were true, it was also referring to rape.

The translations of the bible today are vastly inaccurate.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

**Sorry that was "Corinthians, Romans, and Timothy..."**

“What came 1st? Stupid or bigot”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, now. Don't lend ANY force to the opposition's paranoid claims that we target them ... for ANYTHING.
eh... I just thought it might get the cranky outta cowpatty to see someone happy for a change! lol
You're right.. you're right...:)

Why should I bother trying to brighter her day?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

How I See It wrote:
<quoted text>
Your pastor is a moron who couldn't care less for God or his commands. I'll bet she's gay right. She is a fraud and a human slug.
How very "Christian" of you.

I honestly don't know her orientation.. the sexuality of my pastor is irrelevant to her life path. She has devoted her LIFE and career to serving the Lord, supporting our church and doing His work every single hour of every single day in every way possible. And you call that careless for God and a human slug?
This speaks volumes for your character.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

How I See It wrote:
<quoted text>
If your church believes in ignoring the bible and allowing homosexual behavior it should be dead.
Quite the opposite. We beleive in accepting EVERYONE and using our minds to interperate a very vague rendition of what "God's word" is. That's why God gave us minds right, to use them? Not to be sheep. Not only do we accept homosexuals, we also accept Catholics, Mormons,(even the polygamist kind), Buddhists, Muslims, athiests, agnostics... EVERYONE is welcome in our church- even you in all your ignorance and hatred. Maybe a little love and acceptance would do you some good.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

How I See It wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way, read my post. Where did I say anything about the gender of your pastor? Who cares if it's a woman. Just another thing that goes against Gods commands. She wouldn't know a bible if it bit her gay ass.
I'm so glad you asked. Right here you mentioned her gender:
"Your pastor is just another sell out who has no idea about what the very bible >>he<< proclaims to teach says."

I'm pretty sure she has a better understanding of the Bible than you.... All those years in seminary and all that...
All those years of missionary work....
All that time and energy spent spreading His love, as he intended, rather than spreading hatred and discourse among His children as you seem to be so fond of doing...
Shame on you, BTW.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

AscendedFalmer wrote:
Leviticus was written by Hebrew priests 500 years before the time of Christ.
Corinthians, Romans and Corinthians wa written by ancient Greeks who didn't have a word for "homosexual" because everyone in that era was bisexual, thus disproving your translation. They were all referring to the rape and abuse of young boys by older men.
Sodom and Gomorrah never happened, it was a fairy tale, and even if it were true, it was also referring to rape.
The translations of the bible today are vastly inaccurate.
I'm not sure one can say, that as a matter of fact, that everyone was bisexual in nature in the back when. Most cultures were more accepting of the concept, sure, but it wasn't something that everyone indulged in. There probably weren't more true bisexuals (meaning that their feelings for both sexes went deeper than just how much fun the sex could be) then there are now, just more people of the heterosexual and homosexual nature who didn't mind giving it a whirl.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

How I See It wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't stand the truth huh? Nothing judgemental about saying exactly what the bible says moron. Lets be honest, that's why you qu_ers hate it.
I don't hate the Bible.. Never said I did... I just disagree with your interperatation of a lot of it. I beleive in a loving and fair God.. Not a pissed off vengeful God that treats His children like pawns on a chess board.

I don't have the Bible, I don't hate my life, like you seem to think we do. In fact I don't hate anything, not even you or cowpatty. The funny thing is, for supposedly being the "righteous ones," you fundies seem to be the only ones spewing out hatred, talking about hate and damnation and intolerance for anything you don't understand.

You ever think YOU are the ones being tested?

You do not show an INKLING of the embodiment of Christ.

Being a Christian, in part, means following Christ, using him as the ultimate example.

Are you doing that?
Not at all.

How very "Christian" of you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

Jedi Mind_Tricker wrote:
<quoted text>DOES ANYONE know your address? I want to send the WBC over to your house, so they can preach to you. Thye might even stop right in front of your house to give your dog a way to get away from you.:)
I'll have you know the WBC was already in my town. Twice. Protesting Matthew Shepard's funeral, and protesting his life again a few years later. And this little podunky right wing fundie town made it QUITE CLEAR that the WBC's hatred and bigotry was NOT WELCOME HERE!

When a group like that comes to your home town to spread their poison... Let me tell you what a beautiful think it was to see the yellow NO HATE STATE signs ALLLL over town, in cars, businesses, government buildings, windows and doors of people's homes...

If you think WBC is a GOOD thing.... You really should start asking God His advice before filling HIS mouth with YOUR hatred and intolerance.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

As to the Sodom and Gomorrah story, it's part of the Mosaic narrative of how his followers had come to inherit the now re-populated areas they were attempting to move back into. The area around the Dead Sea really isn't fit for human habitation, and probably in spite of the evidence of the abrupt end to the area's previous inhabitants, it had been populated, depopulated, then populated again, any number of times. "Sodom, Gomorrah, etc", have actually been found several times now in the area. Centers of human population that have met a variety of fates, that if anyone hadn't been smited, they were thoroughly convinced to move elsewhere. Whether "God" was to blame for any of the sudden fates of those who thought it was a good place to settle, that's up for grabs, but it's the story they're sticking to, whether anyone else can prove otherwise or not.

Oh yeah, it's all the homosexuals fault, too.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

Jedi Mind_Tricker wrote:
<quoted text>The denial of evidence has polluted you. For example, homosexuality was and is still a mental illness. Period and always.
Your life long insane lies shows that homosexuality is a mental illness, period.
The DSM, which is used to define and diagnose ALL pyschological disorders disagrees with you.

You need to check your information sources.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

Jedi Mind_Tricker wrote:
<quoted text>It would not change a thing, you would still be a liar and you would still claim that a same sex marriage is possible in West VA, a lie.
Example #1 of your inability to comprehend anything you read:
WY is not West Virginia. It is Wyoming.

Example #2:
Gay couples are able to be married in religious ceremonies performed by members of the clergy in every state in this country. Just because you don't like it, doesn't make it less true.

Example #3:
I have yet to tell a single lie on this thread.
Jedi Mind_Tricker wrote:
<I have gay friends, illegal alien friends, Mormon, Catholic, Muslim and Jehovah cousins, and I do not agree with any of those doctrines.
And if you speak to them the way you speak to us, they are NOT your "friends." How can you call anyone a friend when you have such deep rooted and blatant disrespect for them. Maybe you need to reconsider what friendship really is.
Jedi Mind_Tricker wrote:
<You need to get out of your bubble, we don't accept homosexuality, with eyes wide open. You choose it with your eyes closed.
Speak for yourself. You need to get out of YOUR bubble because like it or not, nearly have of the US supports same sex marriage, and even more accept our lifestyle without marriage. That makes your a minority opinion.
Jedi Mind_Tricker wrote:
<No, maybe gays were born from raccoons, but never born gay, so stop lying. If your cause were worthy, then you would not need to lie. It has been proven that no one can be born gay, abused as a child, yes, but not born gay.
It has not been proven that people are or aren't gay. There is no absolute proof either way, so YOU stop lying. There IS however, overwhelming evidence pointing at a genetic link to homosexuality. If sexuality is not innate, then it would be possible for anyone to "change" their orientation any time they chose to. Are you able to change yours? I'm not able to change mine. If it was a choice, why the F would anyone choose to be persecuted over being gay?
I was not abused as a child, besides which, abuse does not determine sexuality.
So Mr. Know It All, just HOW did I "become" gay?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

Jedi Mind_Tricker wrote:
<quoted text>You are moronic and mental, oh yeah, ill. She said SSM, which is same sex marriage. Funny, you mentioned same sex parents, incest, same sex children, gay pedophilia and same sex pets, bestiality. No wonder the suspense is killing, but that is called gay suicide urges. Don't get pissed at me, you admitted to it.
Example #4 of your inability to comprehend anything you read:
Cowpatty said same sex... she keeps saying simply "same sex" like that means something. That's why i keep pointing it out. The phrase "same sex" means absolutely nothing without another word attached.

Example #5
I never mentioned incest, pedophilia or beastiality, you brought those up all on your own. Freudian slip?

Example #6
"same sex children, gay pedophilia and same sex pets, bestiality."
The phrase 'same sex' means nothing more than the same gender. An all girls catholic school is a same sex school. A group of little boys playing football are same sex children. A litter of kittens that are all male or all female are same sex pets. That's the whole point I was trying to make.
How the F do you get anything SEXUAL out of that?
Your problems are much bigger than previously thought.

And your credibility is shrinking by the second.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

Jedi Mind_Tricker wrote:
<quoted text>It does not matter, and stop being deceived. It is called the LGBT and now they call it gay marriage, not IIAP for Immoral, Idolaters, Adulterers, and Prostitutes. That means if you want to do God's work, you don't go looking under a light for a dollar coin, when you dropped it 2 miles away in a dark wooded area. In other words, satan is over there in the LGBT trying to defile the land, like in Sodom and Gomorrah, so that is where Christians need to be fighting.
READ THE ENTIRE VERSE;
Leviticus 18: 24 “‘Do not defile yourselves in any of these ways, because this is how the nations that I am going to drive out before you became defiled. 25 Even the land was defiled; so I punished it for its sin, and the land vomited out its inhabitants.
Example #7:
"It is called the LGBT and now they call it gay marriage,"
These are not the same thing. LGBT is the name of a minority group of people. Gay marriage is a contract between 2 gay people. And neither one are mentioned in the Bible.

Example #8:
Your Bible quote says nothing about homosexuality.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

Jedi Mind_Tricker wrote:
<quoted text>So, Mr Gay raccoon, which gays do you believe? The ones who say they were born, no evidence; the ones who say it is a choice, just not conscience, all evidence; or the ex-gays, who say they choose not to be gay.
Or, did your dad tell you lies when you were young, whisper nothing late at night, and tell you a tale of Santa Claus, even though it was not Christmas.
Example #843:
There is a not a HOMO on the planet that CHOSE to be that way.

Example #928:
So called ex gays are one of 2 things:
Either bisexual to begin with
or
Still gay and lying for your benefit.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

Jedi Mind_Tricker wrote:
<quoted text>Oh! So, you accept homosexuality, based on research and info from a gay pedophile group, NAMBLA! How wonderful! LOL, Once again, we live in a real society founded on principle, but even in a secular science, nothing justifies homosexuality or pedophilia, and definitely not same sex marriage or marriage to frogs. No kindly take your faux gay bull and your gay mental illness personality and shove it up your azz, and don't get a woody over the thought. So, very pleased that you prove that homosexuality is a mental disorder, now about those shrinks that you gays all use, suicide does not have to be innate for gays. Your gay dad can kick your gay butt any night of the week. Gaybot!
Just kidding..........well, about the wonderful part, since we all know it is not.
I don't think I even need to point anything out... You made yourself look stupid all on your own.

What are you? About .. 14.. 15 years old? Homeschooled in a strict fundie religious home?

There is life beyond the corn fields...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

Jedi Mind_Tricker wrote:
<quoted text>It does not matter, now does it. Just like gay pedophilia, you don't need a reason.
Example #1245:
You can't even back up your own quoted scripture when prompted. What does that mean?
A: You didn't understand it in the first place!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 5,941 - 5,960 of18,018
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••