So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?

Aug 17, 2012 | Posted by: Sei | Full story: lezgetreal.com

What makes hate, well, hate? Given that today is something of a quiet news day, it may be nice to give ourselves a breather and think about some things.

Comments (Page 291)

Showing posts 5,801 - 5,820 of18,016
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“saved From jesus”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. want to start right away and continue through 10-15. If we all ignore Pattiecake58, the comedy will commence within 1-2 days ..
Don't type. Not the reply button. Don't do it. <hits self with rolled up newspaper>

See? It's not that hard.

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't type. Not the reply button. Don't do it. <hits self with rolled up newspaper>
.. as CATCHER would say, delay, delay, delay ..
Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>See? It's not that hard.
.. really? That's not what the women tell me ..
Passing Through

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. want to start right away and continue through 10-15. If we all ignore Pattiecake58, the comedy will commence within 1-2 days ..
Sorry, misinterpreted your original post as being Oct 10-15 not now through Oct 15. Well, since I already responded to everything, today I guess there's no reason not to ignore Pattie for a week. I've gone longer than that not posting in Topix at all.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Keep me out of it.

“saved From jesus”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I forgot you were wearing the blindfold that time.

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep me out of it.
.. OK, won't let you in ..

bahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaa

“Engaged to the love of my life”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Passing Through wrote:
<quoted text>
HL said it would be Oct 10-15. When is it supposed to officially start?
I have no idea...but I'm going to start now anyways, it's kind of liberating as well, not to have I post every five seconds.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

I take a few hours off for an antihistamine nap and come back to find this thread 200+ posts along!

You guys sure can't keep your mitts off the Battycake, can ya!

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Your waste-lines are expanding.

“Marriage equality for all”

Since: Jul 07

Illinois

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. clap, clap, clap (not the infection)..
.. we only have one atheist - a Congressman ..
.. secular humanists have supported gay rights for the past 30-years. Every gay person on this thread should stand hand-in-hand with our brothers and sisters who fight for the return of a secular society as our forefathers organized it ..
.. if the Religious Right has their way, gays will be forced to return to the closet ..
The term "Religious Right" is an oxymoron. On the spectrum of theological position, liberal denominations are more compassionate and socially progressive.

“Marriage equality for all”

Since: Jul 07

Illinois

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

snyper wrote:
I take a few hours off for an antihistamine nap and come back to find this thread 200+ posts along!
You guys sure can't keep your mitts off the Battycake, can ya!
BattyFlake isn't worth my time or effort. She's like every other well-meaning, but ill-informed, evangelist who has occupied the GLBT threads here. On the spiritual faith journey, it's usually those with the fewest steps who have the most pious indignation.

Testify, gurl, testify.

“Psalms 27:14 HOPE! ”

Since: Dec 11

Cincinnati, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Passing Through wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say you use vulgarity regularly or even frequently. I did, however, document your use of it proving you a liar since you stated you NEVER use such language as well as a hypocrite for taking others to task for something you yourself do.
And as I've stated a number of times, your assertions are often insulting regardless of whether you use vulgar language.
<quoted text>
Liar. When have I stated I never use foul language? I haven't. I've admitted I use words in my replies to you that are deemed offensive and disparaging. And I said I don't care that I use them when responding to YOU because I don't consider you worthy of respect.
<quoted text>
And yet I've documented your posts in Topix that prove otherwise, you lying c*nt.
<quoted text>
Your the one who thinks being called a bigot is a compliment. I merely pointed out KKK members and Nazis considered their bigotry a point of pride as well.
<quoted text>
Is that why you hop from thread to thread bashing gays? So you feel better about your own sinning lifestyle?
if i NEVER use cuss words and you call me a hypocrite or liar saying i do, then who do you think is the real liar here?

i do not use dirty words.
PERIOD.

Cincinnati, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Passing Through wrote:
<quoted text>
There were already Native Americans living in every part of what is now the US. The land was NOT undiscovered or unexplored or unsettled.
<quoted text>
If New England was unsettled and unexplored, who did the Pilgrims have the first Thanksgiving with? Ghosts?
<quoted text>
Which overlook s the fact the Puritans who settled in Massachusetts equally persecuted and even executed other Christians who didn't conform with their religious beliefs. All they did was repeat the very thing they supposedly fled, this time being the perpetrators rather than the victims.
you must of flunked of history.

NO the land of America was not settled by Indians living EVERYWHERE.
you goofy person.
the Indians lived in SOME areas of America, which was not yet called AMERICA by the way........cause it was not founded until 1776 by the founding fathers who established it as AMERICA.
it was called the NEW WORLD by the settlers and explorers who came here prior to 1776.

Cincinnati, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, Pattie - everyone knows you are a liar.
You said they DISCOVERED America. Are you really going to lie and say that you didn't say that?
sorry but everyone knows YOU are a liar.
i did not say that.
it would be IMPOSSIBLE for a 'country' to discover another 'country'....
you go back and re-read what i DID say,
some of them from ENGLAND/BRIT fled ENGLAND and came to the NEW WORLD to discover a new land and a new way of life.

i back it up with a History link

if you are to LAZY and sorry to read it, then stay ignorant.

because the PILGRIMS WERE FROM ENGLAND...thats a fact

Cincinnati, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
And when was Adam created Pattie - come on, you said the bible has all the answers!
you are either REALLY dense
or you are intentionally NOT reporting on the entirety of what i posted.

which is it?
stupid or deceitful?

I said the bible has all the answer to LIFE'S questions.
the bible ALSO says it contains mysteries.......
the fact is ADAM WAS CREATED cause here we are today
as for the time and date.........sooooooory but there were no halmark calandars when GOD first created man.

Cincinnati, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? The choices for all of creation are me or god?
I feel so special!
and i have no doubts that you are indeed, "special".

Cincinnati, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you pi$$ed? No one has ever said that the 'pilgrims' were not English. You said that they[the 'pilgrims'] discovered America, you said they were the first settlers, you said they started the first successful colony, it's in your own words all over this thread, and now you tell lie upon lie when the facts are right there to be seen.
That ability is what makes you a christian.
thats a deceitful remark..........i distinctly remember saying the PILGRIMS/Native Americans were the first people in the NEW world.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Pattiecake58 wrote:
<quoted text>
if i NEVER use cuss words and you call me a hypocrite or liar saying i do, then who do you think is the real liar here?
i do not use dirty words.
PERIOD.
Perhaps you don't use cuss words.

But from what I have seen, you express hostile, nasty, vulgar thoughts.

And that's far worse than an occasional dirty word.

Cincinnati, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Passing Through wrote:
<quoted text>
I said removed the canonical status of the Apocrypha. Do you even know what that means?
Christian bibles included the Apocrypha as part of their "old" testament until the Protestant Reformation when most Protestants removed its canonical status and some even removed the texts from their bible altogether. It's historical fact. Which you obviously don't know since you received a "B" for Bozo in history.
<quoted text>
I never said anything about changing the texts comprising the Christian new testament, you feckless, moron.
And none of the new testament was written in Latin as you stupidly assert.
<quoted text>
And yet Protestants removed the canonical status of the Apocrypha. The texts of the Apocrypha were originally accepted by Christians as divinely inspired and then Protestants deemed them no so. So either original Christians were incorrect or current Protestants are incorrect. Either way, Christian views on what constitutes the word of God have indeed changed.
<quoted text>
I'm not using it as an excuse for anything. I'm simply pointing out your ignorance of the history of your own religion.
so then what exactly is all this jibber jabber about?
what IS your point?
sure sounds like bible bashing to me.

Cincinnati, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm new to this thread, this is my first visit.
I think I know you.
Are you Yellodog?
yes

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 5,801 - 5,820 of18,016
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••