So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Grou...

So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?

There are 18009 comments on the lezgetreal.com story from Aug 17, 2012, titled So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?. In it, lezgetreal.com reports that:

What makes hate, well, hate? Given that today is something of a quiet news day, it may be nice to give ourselves a breather and think about some things.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at lezgetreal.com.

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#6083 Oct 7, 2012
MisterCharrington wrote:
"are the PE keeps rusting"?
I don't get it.
You noticed it too? I've heard it keeps getting cut from school budgets.

“Psalms 27:14 HOPE! ”

Since: Dec 11

Cincinnati, Ohio

#6084 Oct 7, 2012
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
People from Britain did not discover America, Pattie - as you have claimed over and over and over again.
You. Are. A. Liar.
YOU are a corndog.
you truly are.

1. i did not say BRITIAN discovered America YOU LIAR
for the LAST time i said some FLED England/Brit to settle in
the NEW world. i even sent a link. so that makes YOU the
liar.

if you are not AFRAID to be proven wrong open the History link and read it for yourself.

http://www.pilgrimhall.org/whopilg.htm

they were called SEPARATISTS.... they fled from ENGLAND/Brit
they were persecuted for their religious faith....
they settled America in 1620
when was America FOUNDED? 1776?

do you really want to argue this?

2. your lies are OLD......and very tiresome.

skirting the issue here won't change the FACT GOD says SS is wrong.

Since: May 11

Cardiff, UK

#6085 Oct 7, 2012
Pattiecake58 wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU are a corndog.
you truly are.
1. i did not say BRITIAN discovered America YOU LIAR
for the LAST time i said some FLED England/Brit to settle in
the NEW world. i even sent a link. so that makes YOU the
liar.
if you are not AFRAID to be proven wrong open the History link and read it for yourself.
http://www.pilgrimhall.org/whopilg.htm
they were called SEPARATISTS.... they fled from ENGLAND/Brit
they were persecuted for their religious faith....
they settled America in 1620
when was America FOUNDED? 1776?
do you really want to argue this?
2. your lies are OLD......and very tiresome.
skirting the issue here won't change the FACT GOD says SS is wrong.
LOL now you want to get back on topic?

Pattiecake58 wrote:
"no, i got a B in History and i did NOT say the founding fathers were born in another country.
i said the ones that discovered America fled another country (Brit)
to establish a FREE nation...
listen to what i am saying before you rush to answer.
http://www.eyewitnesstohistory.com/columbus.h ...
im not a grandmother.
perhaps any social services in your area would be happy to send you to classes to help you overcome your rudness issues with people you don't agree with."

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#6086 Oct 7, 2012
juke wrote:
Gay agendas want to convert our children to gaydom. We the majority, straight people with normal lives and intact rectal sphincters, want you gays to go back to your closet and stay out of society you sick $$@$@!@.
Three minutes of umbilical strangulation, right?

Cincinnati, Ohio

#6087 Oct 7, 2012
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Great dodge.
Again, when did the Noah's flood happen, Pattie?
great dodge is right, you are trying to skirt the issue of this thread about SS and SSM by asking questions about Noah's flood.

i am wise enough to KNOW anything said will only insite a negitive response from you.

the records of Josephus manuscripts calculated the flood was 1556 after the creation of Adam.
according to the KJV bible the flood was 1656 yrs after the creation of Adam.
http://www.creationtips.com/flooddate.html

Cincinnati, Ohio

#6088 Oct 7, 2012
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
How can one hate god when god doesn't exist?
the same way you can hate anything that YOU believe isn't real.

you don't KNOW that GOD doesn't exist..........it is your PERSONAL desire to believe there is no GOD.
you don't know.
so by rejecting benefical instruction and living in rebellion to GOD you are hating GOD from HIS vantage point.

Cincinnati, Ohio

#6089 Oct 7, 2012
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words, there is no proof that your god ever did anything.
Good to know.
unless you can take credit for all of creation then there is TONS of evidence that GOD did it all.

Cardiff, UK

#6090 Oct 7, 2012
Pattiecake58 wrote:
<quoted text>
great dodge is right, you are trying to skirt the issue of this thread about SS and SSM by asking questions about Noah's flood.
i am wise enough to KNOW anything said will only insite a negitive response from you.
the records of Josephus manuscripts calculated the flood was 1556 after the creation of Adam.
the 'great flood' which killed every human (except 8) occured 100 years before the great kingdom of egypt was at it's height.

IT NEVER HAPPENED

Cardiff, UK

#6091 Oct 7, 2012
Pattiecake58 wrote:
<quoted text>
8 humans, population growth rate of 2.2(which is VERY HIGH) even with the genetically screwed products of incest in 100 years gives a global population of....

DRUM ROLL PLEASE.....

63.....wait, what?

63 people on the planet to build everything in egypt, rule over all those thousands of slaves.....sorry the egyptians are dead.......so who kept the Israelites in bondage for all those years.....wait where did all those Israelites come from? They weren't alive.....umm it's a bit of a mess. isn't it?

Cincinnati, Ohio

#6092 Oct 7, 2012
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Still waiting for an answer Pattie - does your god want homosexuals to live alone and celibate or does he want them to enter into marriages with heterosexuals whom they don't find attractive and who they will never love the way they love members of their own sex?
Such a simple question, Pattie, if your god put in the bible that people shouldn't be gay, surely he said what they should do if they happen to find out they are gay...right?
HAHAHAHA no you are waiting for an answer YOU like.

what does GOD require of us?

"He has shown you O man, what is GOOD; and what does the Lord require of you but to do justly, to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God?" Micah 6:8

John 4 says we are to worship GOD in spirit and in TRUTH.
HIS truth.

GOD says you were created with a sound mind, a conscience and free will to choose.

GOD does not create you TO sin......you are born 'into' sin by nature, and with your free will you CHOOSE what you will or will not do.

GOD does not create one to 'be' gay and then call him or her an abomination...
you either walk by the flesh or by the spirit.

YOU CHOOSE.
sexual sins are no more a sin than any other sin is a sin.

temptation comes from satan.........the father of lies tells you that if it feels right, it must be right.
and many swallow that lie.
which wars against the spirit.

Cincinnati, Ohio

#6093 Oct 7, 2012
How I See It wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually the bible doesn't teach that the wicked go to hell. The scriptures say that the wages sin pays is death. It doesn't doesn't say death and an eternity of torment. God told Adam and Eve they would die if they disobeyed, not that they would suffer for all eternity. By the way, I see you mentioned that Golem person. Did he die? If so, was it from HIV?
if you read Jude 1:7 it specifically tells you that Sodom and Gomorrah and those in like manner are suffering the vengeances of ETERNAL fire as an example to those who would commit the same sins.

'death' is appointed unto all men once
and then the judgement.
when the bible says the result of sin is death, means our bodies being born under the fall of Adam,(sin nature) will die, but our spirits/souls will live on one place or the other.

I don't know what caused golems death.
but he was not all that old. perhaps you can ask passing through, as he seems to have known him beyond topix.

Cincinnati, Ohio

#6094 Oct 7, 2012
How I See It wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually the bible doesn't teach that the wicked go to hell. The scriptures say that the wages sin pays is death. It doesn't doesn't say death and an eternity of torment. God told Adam and Eve they would die if they disobeyed, not that they would suffer for all eternity. By the way, I see you mentioned that Golem person. Did he die? If so, was it from HIV?
yes the bible does teach the wicked go to hell.

Psalms 9:17 "The wicked shall be turned into hell,and all the nations that forget God."

Matthew 45:41 tells you why God created hell......

Matthew 5:29 tells you that if your right hand offend thee cut it off, better to enter into heaven without a hand than to have your whole body cast into hell.

Cincinnati, Ohio

#6096 Oct 7, 2012
RatherBeInMissouri wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not wrong and that's what scares you. You're terrified to question anything your church has told you. You know its not about sex and it not wrong!
If Homosexuality is only about sex then so is heterosexuality. And that's makes the entire human race sad and shallow.
THE ONLY thing i am afraid of is offending GOD.
and rightly so........ only an agent of the devil would openly and purposely ignor GOD'S warnings.

it is wrong BECAUSE GOD SAYS IT IS.
that is sufficent reason.

maybe you don't care about your soul, but i care mine.

Cincinnati, Ohio

#6097 Oct 7, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would god have a time when it's "too late"?
Why torment everybody who doesn't happen to guess the right religion for all time?
Do aborted fetuses go to hell? What if someone drops a Petri dish of fertilized eggs? Do they all go to hell?
WHY don't you hear what is said?

how many times does one have to say it before you hear it?

GOD is NOT religion.

Cincinnati, Ohio

#6098 Oct 7, 2012
Passing Through wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry you consider a detailed listing of symptoms of mental illness insults. That you do probably explains why you never get the medical care you so obviously need. Well, obvious to everyone but you, that is.
<quoted text>
As usual, you demonstrate your utter stupidity on the topic of constitutional law. Equal protection actually means that all citizens, even unpopular minorities, are guaranteed the same protection of laws enjoyed by the majority. It's meant to ensure minorities are not abused nor have their rights infringed by the majority, not the other way around as you stupidly assert.
<quoted text>
No, unlike you, I articulated what I meant to say. You're again just too brain dead to comprehend written English.
<quoted text>
Marriage has been ruled a fundamental right of all citizens based on US Supreme Court interpretations of the constitution. So while the word marriage is not explicitly written in the constitution, marriage is deemed an unenumerated right as discussed in the ninth Amendment.
<quoted text>
All citizens do have the right to marry. Like all rights (including freedom of religion), it's not absolute and is subject to restrictions and/or regulation. However, such restrictions and regulations must serve a compelling government interest in order to justify unequal treatment of different classes of citizens. Historical discrimination and animus towards gays is not a compelling government interest
<quoted text>
So uneducated morons like you claim but reality proves otherwise. Polygamy is currently illegal; homosexuality is not. Pedophiles who engage in sexual activities with underage children also commit criminal acts. Further, children can't give legal consent to marry or sign contracts so can't legally marry.Likewise, animals aren't citizens and therefore have no recognized civil rights under our legal system. NOr can animals or inanimate objects like cars given legal consent. Finally, one of the outcomes of marriage is to establish kinship between two previously unrelated parties. Participants in incestuous relations are already related by blood and therefore precluded from marriage.
These are basic legal concepts that educated adults should know and understand about our legal system. That you don't again proves just how pathetic your public education really was (or what a lousy student you were).
<quoted text>
On the contrary, the US constitution has been interpreted by the US Supreme Court as providing a fundamental civil right of marriage to all citizens.
<quoted text>
They may not legally do so in a way that violates the federal constitution.
<quoted text>
And more than one state constitutional amendment has been declared a violation of the federal constitution and deemed unenforceable.
HAHAHAHA what a corndog.......LOL

EQUAL PROTECTION UNDER THE CONSTITUTION. when was the constitution written Eienstien? was homosexual marriage implimented in the Federal constitution? then it is not a constitutal LAW being protected in the constitution.

EQUAL PROTECTION for all means that whatever laws WERE IN PLACE are protected.

you people keep trying to LIE and say the federal constitution protects SSM.
it doesn't.
it doesn't even mention heterosexual marriage.

let me set you straight on what your current president said in May of this year when He shared his PERSONAL OPINION on SSM, he also stated NO FEDERAL LAWS SHOULD HINDER STATE BASED LAWS ON SSM.
He said the decision should be left to the STATES to decide.

look it up.

so everytime you try to MISuse the Federal constitution and wrongfully proclaim it includes or protects SSM, you are deceiving yourself and others.

43 states AMENDED their state constitutions to only recognize marriage between one man and one woman. THAT is the law for those 43 states.
7 allow it, 43 do not.
that is the world you are living in at this time in history.

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#6099 Oct 7, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe it's worth starting a tax free establishment with a congregation devoted to the flying spaghetti monster!
We could write a book and call ourselves a'pasta'ls..
That would make more sense than Patty's and "How I See It"s religion.

Montreal

#6100 Oct 7, 2012
Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
I prefer Pastafarian. Look, our first religious disagreement.
Excuse me, but it is Pastafarianism.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flying_Spaghetti...

Montreal

#6101 Oct 7, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. second that motion ..
.. she needs a 'time-out' again for bad behavior ..
I will join in this event as well.

Montreal

#6102 Oct 7, 2012
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
You think everyone has selective memory syndrome like you?
No one who was British deiscovered the Americas, the 'pilgrims' did not discover america, and they were not the first settlers.
Do you remember the point yet dullard?
Join us Mr.C!
Join the Ignore Patty event!
We'll see how nutso she goes by the 15th of October!

Cincinnati, Ohio

#6103 Oct 7, 2012
Passing Through wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual, you lie about Catholics and you have no knowledge of the history of how the Christian texts became canonical.
Besides, the entire Christian new testament is an addition to Hebrew scriptures and therefore a violation of God's command not to change or add to His word. So it's a moot and irrelevant issue anyway.
boy, you have a BAD case of 'liearea'

the catholics have 7 extra books called teh deuterocanon.

and you MOron, the OT bible was written THOUSANDS of years prior to the idea or word 'christain' even being in existance.

the JEWISH scribes placed the OT in its proper order
the NT was not put into print until 1450 and the NEW testiment was a comprisal of the GOSPELS.
the Apistles letters........wasn't hard to put them in order due to the time line of the events.

the NT was written by JEWS not christians.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 3 min who cares 16,121
News This Florida Teacher Strapped on a Dildo to Tea... (Dec '15) 1 hr Carlos 11
News Congressman Under Fire For 'Outlaw Divorce' Rem... (Jul '06) 2 hr Federal Contracto... 94
News Egyptian Police Using Gay Dating Apps To Hunt Gays 3 hr david traversa 3
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 3 hr Brian_G 38,891
News Clooney's restraining order 4 hr Here is what I 57
News Indiana lawmakers to discuss ongoing LGBT right... 4 hr Fa-Foxy 1
News Study: Children Of Same-Sex Parents More Likely... 5 hr JODECKO 147
News Man charged after lubricant dispenser filled wi... 9 hr Mite Be 27
News Transgender Ken doll cake triggers outrage afte... 10 hr WasteWater 49
More from around the web