So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Grou...

So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?

There are 18015 comments on the lezgetreal.com story from Aug 17, 2012, titled So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?. In it, lezgetreal.com reports that:

What makes hate, well, hate? Given that today is something of a quiet news day, it may be nice to give ourselves a breather and think about some things.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at lezgetreal.com.

“Psalms 27:14 HOPE! ”

Since: Dec 11

Cincinnati, Ohio

#5956 Oct 6, 2012
RatherBeInMissouri wrote:
<quoted text>
When did I ever say I didn't beleive in hell?
God didn't intend for straight people to be gay. He made gay people. Hell is for sinners than don't repent, not homosexuals.
ok then, back up your words with PROOF. show me in the bible where GOD says He created people to be gay and that homosexuals will go to heaven.

you must show me something other than YOUR words...
you are not GOD.

in the mean time i will back up MY words with what the WORD OF GOD says

"You shall NOT lie with a male as you would lie with a woman, it is an abomination." Lev 18:22

are you unable to understand that?

"If a man lies with a MALE (as) he lies with a WOMAN, both of them have committed an abomination. They shall surely be put to death. Their blood shall be upon them." Lev 20:13

Gen 19 the sodomite MEN wanted to have carnal relationship with the 2 MEN angels visiting Lot, and it was called WICKED and the angels blinded all the sodomite men because of it.

Romans 1:26-27 goes into great detail about the wrongness of it.

1 Cor 6:9 says
"do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, NOR HOMOSEXUALS, nor sodomites, nor theives, nor covetous, nor drunkards nor revilers nor extotioners, will inherit the kingdom of GOD."

1 Cor 10:8 tells you that in one day (sodom and Gomorrah) 23 thousand fell (distroyed) because of sexual immorality.

Jude 1:7 tells you that because of sexual immorality (sodom and Gomorrah) they are suffering the vengeance of hell today.

the word of GOD, HIS instruction for us to live by forbids it.

so are you gonna listen to mans lies or are you gonna listen to GOD'S word set forth for your benefit?

thats something YOU must decide for yourself.

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#5957 Oct 6, 2012
Pattiecake58 wrote:
what i have protested is the people on here who stick their noses in other peoples private lives.
Yet you don't protest yourself.
Pattiecake58 wrote:
what i protest is 'stalkers' who use real names on a public website.
You are the one who gave out the information, of course it will be used, we are not stalkers for using the information you provided to us.
Pattiecake58 wrote:
what i protest is ignorant people who are demonstrating signs of criminal activity by crossing the line from public over to private.
it matters not who i am or who you are........we are NOT here for that reason.
Exactly, so, stop intruding in other people's lives.
See, I haven't given out my real name, nor any of my personal information, therefore you can't use it. Yet you would use it if it were public. You do so with booooots. Even though he suffers from a mental illness that is not considered psychotic, you prey on him and make fun of his depression. This is not very Christian. It is also not "respecting privacy" as you would have it. Do onto others as you wish to be done onto you. Therefore, you pick on other people's private information, we will pick on yours. ESPECIALLY after you've made it public.

There is also no law against using public information against the supplier of that information.
Pattiecake58 wrote:
if you want to know who patty hadley is, if you have a need to know her personally, put your ---- in a ringer and contact her.
don't just get on here and exploit someone for the sport of misusing information, i mean clearly you have an obcession with the person.......
In MANY previous posts, HL has proven that you are Patricia Hadley. That you constantly lie about your identity after you've made the information public. You often whine and complain that posters here are using your personal information online, when you supplied it. You are a horrible liar, everyone here can see that.
Pattiecake58 wrote:
here is the difference between you and I
I know the difference. You believe you are right because some people wrote in a book a thousand years ago and told you to act a certain way.

I, on the other hand, deal in proven facts and am able to made educated thoughts on many subject. You are quite obviously un-educated. Though you think we all are as well, for if you are so stupid, then everyone else must be as well.
Pattiecake58 wrote:
i could care less who you are or where you are.
That's a load of bull, you constantly attack everyone here and you constantly attack where they currently reside.
Pattiecake58 wrote:
but apparently you care a great deal about who i am and where i am.
which is creepy.
You made the information public, I'm simply reusing that information.
Pattiecake58 wrote:
and BTW, there are HUNDREDS of folks from Ohio living in KY
and visa versa.
Yes there are, but not many named "Patricia Hadley."
Pattiecake58 wrote:
if thats your clue, don't give up your day job.
Again, you supplied your name and much more information. It is not a "clue" as to who vandalized a building if they spray-paint their name on it, then stand there until the police come.

Cincinnati, Ohio

#5958 Oct 6, 2012
<quoted text>
You've done nothing of the kind. Answer a simple question.
How is allowing tax paying citizens that ALREADY live in committed relationships, to receive CIVIL marriage (you know there's a difference right?) going to change the legality or immorality?
i have already answered that.
because making a moral WRONG into a legal right, does not make it right.

Montreal

#5959 Oct 6, 2012
Pattiecake58 wrote:
<quoted text>
says the one who rejects GOD and embraces the father of lies.
nuff said.
What does that have to do with knowing facts rather than having a belief of something unproven?
If you've said enough, why do you keep flapping your lips?
You never actually say anything valid.

Cincinnati, Ohio

#5960 Oct 6, 2012
<quoted text>
Is it stupid for a straight married couple to take the risk of anal sex? Really? What's the risk?
shooooo you scare me. go ask a dr that.

Montreal

#5961 Oct 6, 2012
Pattiecake58 wrote:
<quoted text>
you can't be that dumb.
can you?
open the bible, and read Romans 1:26 and then don't stop in the middle of the stream, what does the next verse begin with?
let me help you.
read this SLOWLY,
"For this reason God gave them up to VILE PASSIONS. For EVEN their women exchanged the NATURAL USE for what is AGAINST nature.
LIKEWISE ALSO the MEN, LEAVING THE NATURAL USE OF THE WOMAN, burned in their LUST one for another, MEN WITH MEN, comitting what is shameful, and receiving in themselves the penalty of their ERROR which was due." Roman 1:26-27
now you read it again, slowly.
it tells you PLAINLY and clearly that the women exchanged what was natural for what went against nature and LIKEWISE ALSO, the men did what was shameful by being men with men.
it is all ONE COMPLETE THOUGHT.
likewise also, means doing the same thing.
you can't POSSIBLY be that clueless.
If you had simply read the comments before posting a reply, you would have seen that when I replied to "How I See It," I said I did not own a bible and that I simply look up only what you quote.
I'm not about to waste my money 1000+ pages of garbage just to read one quote and continue.
If you mean more than one verse, then name the extra verses.

Montreal

#5962 Oct 6, 2012
Pattiecake58 wrote:
<quoted text>
anyone who would make such a retarded statment like that has clearly never attended church enough to even know anything about the church.
shame on you.
do you think trashing church people makes you 'cool'?
what it makes you is demonic......
That's nice.
You keep telling yourself that and we'll just continue living in the real world, okay?

Cincinnati, Ohio

#5963 Oct 6, 2012
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
You're mentally ill because you tell lies and then people show you your own words that prove you are, in fact, lying, and then you still say you are telling the truth.
your insane.
you do not show 'proof' of me lying.
what you do is SCOFF and reject what i say based on your OWN PERSONAL disagreement.
you bafoon, when i send you a link to back up what i am saying, then you are pretty stupid if you call me a liar because that would mean you are calling the information in the link a lie as well. and if i give you scripture and you call me a liar you are likewise calling GOD a liar because the scriptures are HIS not mine.

so, NO you have not proven any such thing.
your disagreement is not proof of anything.

Montreal

#5964 Oct 6, 2012
Pattiecake58 wrote:
<quoted text>
oh demonic one, i could list you a LONG list of folks i know who have been healed by GOD when the Doctors couldn't.
but you would piddle all over it like you do everything else.
thats why GOD says in His word NOT to give that which is holy to the dogs or cast ones pearls before swine lest they turn and tear you into pieces.
thats what you naysayers and God haters do, you tear people into pieces with your unholy scoffing.
and basically scientist create drugs to treat MOST illnesses, not cure them
let me give a SIMPLE example to a SIMPLE mind....
GOD gives you a diet in the bible to go by.
to ensure GOOD health.
GOD gives you warnings of things not to do or consume to keep you healthy and wise.
people who abide in it, reap the benefits ...which is GOD'S instruction not scientists.
you eat right, exercise, and live a pure and moral life, you are apt to be far healther than the one who eats whatever he or she wants to, and lives in immmorality.........reaping diseases and problems........and then your scientist hand you some drugs to treat your high blood pressure, high chelostrol, or diebetes... NOT CURE IT......just treat it.
GOD gives you the KNOWLEDGE and means to avoid those diseases in the first place.
You still haven't given us a single legitimate source showing that god cured a disease. Come on, just one. Just one single legitimate source that proves god cured a single illness.

If there are so many cases, why can't you name just one?

Cincinnati, Ohio

#5965 Oct 6, 2012
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you claim the bible is backed by science, when did the great flood happen, Pattie?
are you out of your mind? i would NEVER EVER say the word of GOD (BIBLE) was backed up by science or anything.
IT IS GOD'S WORD.
not mans.

and the evidences discovered serve to SUPPORT the scriptures as telling you the truth.

Cincinnati, Ohio

#5966 Oct 6, 2012
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
People from Britain did not discover America, Pattie, despite your bizarre claims. Every child knows this.
Back to your bible - so what is your god's will - does he want homosexuals to live alone and celibate or does he want them to enter into marriages with heterosexuals whom they don't find attractive and who they will never love the way they love members of their own sex?
Such a simple question, Pattie, if your god put in the bible that people shouldn't be gay, surely he said what they should do if they happen to find out they are gay...right?
how did you ever get thru school?

i never said people from britian discovered America

ONE MORE TIME.......... i said SOME OF THEM fled Brit/England
SOME OF THEM, is not all of them.

good gravey are you even old enough to be on a computer?

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#5967 Oct 6, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. speaking of the "pilgrams," some of their crimes against humanity are cringe-worthy ..
.. for example - Mary Dyer, a Quaker, was publicly hanged in 1660 by these "pilgrams" because of her religious beliefs. You see, theocracy ruled in the Massachusetts Bay Colony and Puritan pastors created rules based on biblical standards of justice ..
.. yep, the 'pilgrams' were religious folk, followed the Bible literally, hung Mary Dyer ..
Pattiecake58 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL and your point is? oh thats right this was just a another failed attempt to bash Christians.
thing is HL, ALOT of people were hanged in those days.
horse theives
witches
murderers
.. my dear Moonbeam, it's all somewhat puzzling ..

.. thought you were feeling nostalgic for America's religious heritage so reminded you of Mary Dyer's hanging. Doesn't such an execution of a Christian by Christians based on doctrinal differences seem somewhat extreme to you ??..

.. like yourself, Puritans set forth standards of justice and immorality with vicious piety based on a literal interpretation of the bible ..

.. you praised "pilgrim" piety as something to be remembered with nothing but fondness. Can't understand that ..

.. the "pilgrams" had little interest in religious freedom since they fled Europe to construct a severely intolerant, oppressive religious society of their liking and hang other Christians who did not believe as they did ..

.. do you know who William Bradford, a leader of the 'pilgrams,' wrote? He wanted to shield children from being "drawn away by evil examples ... dangerous courses." He envisioned American as a "great hope .... for the propagating and advancing of the Gospel of the kingdom of Christ."

.. for the Religious Right, gays and secularists are the new Mary Dyers of the America ..

Cincinnati, Ohio

#5968 Oct 6, 2012
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
It must really chap your ass that there are some people who refuse to be controlled by your psychotic religion...
its not my (A) that will burn.

if i had a nickle for every time i have said that it is NOT ABOUT RELIGION, i would be rich.
and i stand AMAZED that you God haters and scoffers can't retain information on here.......you have the rentention span of a gnat.
you people can be told something a zillion times over and its like you never heard the first time.

this is why you can't find GOD, you can't even find your own hiney with a flash light in both hands..........
you don't pay attention, you don't listen because you are to busy trying to insert YOUR meaning and YOUR words into MINE.
thats why discussing things with you is like trying to nail jello to a tree, NOTHING sticks.

Cincinnati, Ohio

#5969 Oct 6, 2012
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove that your god ever cured one illness.
well thats the reason you will never know.

GOD proves it to those who seek and trust Him.
you wanting me or others to prove GOD to you is foolish and vain on your part.

i don't have to prove it.......... cause GOD proved it TO ME
you want proof? seek GOD.

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#5970 Oct 6, 2012
Pattiecake58 wrote:
<quoted text>
if you are SO sure you have the right person, why don't you push the envelope a tad further and contact that person and see what happens as a result of it........i mean after all you are so sure of yourself right?
.. you'd just beg me to jump your bones so, no, I won't contact you ..

1. Type:'I LOVE HL.'
2. Apologize to Mr. C.

“saved From jesus”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#5971 Oct 6, 2012
Pattiecake58 wrote:
<quoted text>
you are as wrong as wrong can be, do you enjoy going thru life on the coat-tail of stupid?
every word of the bible is equally imporatant.
and right.
and i am so sorry i mis spelled PILGRIM and that it caused you to spaz out in such mental anguish that you had to burn the precious few brain cells you have insulting me over such a trival thing.
mr irritating.
I don't want to ride on your coattails, stupid.

Cincinnati, Ohio

#5972 Oct 6, 2012
Passing Through wrote:
<quoted text>
Why does it upset you so? Most pigs spend their days rolling in filth; I'm just happy to oblige your needs, Piggiecake.
<quoted text>
Like KKK members and Nazi's felt complimented when being accused of bigotry. Great company you keep.
<quoted text>
If it doesn't matter to you, then why do you whine about it incessantly?
<quoted text>
Except when it suits you to use foul language or lie; then you just ignore God's instructions.
<quoted text>
Whose feeling do you live your life by?
<quoted text>
And Jews have an eternal covenant with God despite your belief they are condemned to hell for eternity. Because God isn't an oath breaker despite your belief otherwise.
<quoted text>
Worshipping a false messiah and idol breaks God's commandments and is indeed worthy of condemnation and rebuke.
<quoted text>
Indeed, my faith is far superior to yours.
<quoted text>
Just as I rebuke your sins.
<quoted text>
Except I don't call you a bigot because of your religious beliefs; that's your lie. I call you a bigot because you advocate discrimination against minority citizens and also advocate breaking anti-discrimination laws. Further you advocate sedition when you assert your religious beliefs supersede the US constitution.
<quoted text>
But it's not a compliment in matters of civil and criminal law. Practicing it can be a punishable offense.
you really don't have to continue trying to convience me you WANT to be vulgar.... i already know you DELIGHT in it.

you wanna play that game? using the KKK to compare bigotry to?
so you can bash me and christianity?

you are to BLIND to know this but YOU ARE A BIGOT.
you are so busy calling me and others who oppose sexual immorality as wrong, because it is wrong as bigots that you don't even see the bigotry splashed all over your face.

you are a bigot of GOD
because you reject and refuse His complete word and instructions and His gift of salvation.
you are a bigot of TRUTH and morality because you ignor truth and cling to the lie and SUPPORT WHAT GOD FORBIDS.
you call good evil and evil good.

you are a bible bigot
a Christian bigot
a morality bigot

so every time you call me a bigot for obeying GOD, you are showing your demonic nature to the world as a bigot of that which is holy and good.

i see thru you like glass.

Cincinnati, Ohio

#5973 Oct 6, 2012
<quoted text>
Patty patty patty....
Not one piece of scripture you've shared has even approached the topic of God condemning homosexuality.
He's done no such thing.
oh my, then child you have a SERIOUS learning problem.

YOU SHALL NOT LIE WITH A MALE AS YOU WOULD LIE WITH A WOMAN, IT IS AN ABOMINATION. Lev 18:22

if you can't comprehend the meaning of that, YOU HAVE SERIOUS ISSUES.

no need for you or I to continue on.
i don't mind discussing and sharing but i refuse to try to communicate with anyone who INTENTIONALLY refusing to face facts.

“saved From jesus”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#5974 Oct 6, 2012
Pattiecake58 wrote:
<quoted text>
only in your own little demonic mind.
whats the zipcode of the little world you reside in? 666?
i am not wrong.
GOD says homosexuality IS an abomination.
and HE IS ALWAYS RIGHT.
thats all that matters.
IF GOD said it
and I believe GOD
then it IS settled.
case closed.
Yup! Totally demonic, and you have fallen far. You're way past the point of forgiveness. God doesn't like liars, but I love them when it's time to light the barbecue. Tasty , tasty, mmmm mmm good.

Cincinnati, Ohio

#5975 Oct 6, 2012
Passing Through wrote:
<quoted text>
You've been shown the post number and your exact words multiple times, you lying c*nt. Forget your Alzheimer's medications again?
Your EXACT words in post #4817 were:
"i did NOT say the founding fathers were born in another country.
i said the ones that discovered America fled another country (Brit)
to establish a FREE nation... "
<quoted text>
You believe wrong. Your actual words are shown above. You said the ones who discovered America were British.
<quoted text>
For one thing, it's irrelevant. The original issue was your assertion the Founding Fathers fled from England. After I proved you a liar on that, you started changing your assertions, compounding your original error with multiple additional errors of fact.
And even your Pilgrim assertions aren't accurate. The Pilgrims weren't fleeing England when they came here. They fled religious persecution in England when they moved to the Netherlands more than a decade before journeying to America. Nor were they the first European settlers in America as you asserted.
<quoted text>
The answer from your link:
"They had fled to Holland to avoid persecution in England. They sailed to the New World from there."
Even your link doesn't agree with your assertion, liar.
<quoted text>
The only sickness in this thread is YOU.
MY GOODNESS! not only is your tongue diseased with filth but your mind is rotted out as well.

that post number does NOT show me saying that 'BRITIAN' discovered America, you filthy liar.

i sent you 3 different history links
and if you are to bullheaded and wicked minded to acknowlege those links then you can take yourself a long walk off a short pier.

you don't want to discuss the issue at hand.......
you are doing your best to skirt the issue of why homoseuxality is wrong, so you are avoiding it at all costs by nitpicking trivial things NON related Trival things so you won't have to face the truth of GODS WORD on it.

you are so transparent.

HOMOSEXUALITY IS FORBIDDEN BY GOD>

now you either acknowledge it
or admit you don't care what GOD says about it, and atleast be honest about your wicked agenda here.
you don't have the ----- to be honest.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Supreme Court extends gay marriage nationwide 2 min Gaybriel 1,143
News Gay wedding cake at center of Colorado Appeals ... 22 min Respect71 631
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 24 min Respect71 23,970
News Clerk to quit, cites 'moral conviction' 25 min Jonah1 129
News Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? (Sep '14) 26 min Frankie Rizzo 8,055
Jade is a BSA troop leader 28 min Gaylord Fairy 4
Jade loves petrified porpoise cck. 29 min Gaylord Fairy 3
News Same-sex marriage fight turns to clerk who refu... 1 hr WeTheSheeple 1,600
More from around the web