So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?

Aug 17, 2012 Full story: lezgetreal.com 18,016

What makes hate, well, hate? Given that today is something of a quiet news day, it may be nice to give ourselves a breather and think about some things.

Full Story

“Psalms 27:14 HOPE! ”

Since: Dec 11

Cincinnati, Ohio

#5936 Oct 6, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. speaking of the "pilgrams," some of their crimes against humanity are cringe-worthy ..
.. for example - Mary Dyer, a Quaker, was publicly hanged in 1660 by these "pilgrams" because of her religious beliefs. You see, theocracy ruled in the Massachusetts Bay Colony and Puritan pastors created rules based on biblical standards of justice ..
.. yep, the 'pilgrams' were religious folk, followed the Bible literally, hung Mary Dyer ..
LOL and your point is? oh thats right this was just a another failed attempt to bash Christians.

thing is HL, ALOT of people were hanged in those days.
horse theives
witches
murderers
Godzillla

Japan

#5937 Oct 6, 2012

Cincinnati, Ohio

#5938 Oct 6, 2012
Passing Through wrote:
<quoted text>
On the contrary, you demonstrate multiple symptoms of mental illness and it has nothing to do with your faith or religious beliefs (seriously, do you never tire of telling that lie?). You're delusional, irrational, paranoid, suffer from serious memory impairment and are a pathological liar.
<quoted text>
Advocating for equal protection under the law for all citizens as guaranteed by the US constitution is not "peddling immoral behavior". However, your continued disappointment that the US isn't a Christian theocracy is noted.
<quoted text>
Since you're the one whining incessantly about my posts, it seems it is a problem for you.
HAHAHAHA are you taking up where booots left off, playing physciatrist?

your wasting precious time with every childish insult.

what does equal PROTECTION under the law for all citizens mean?
PROTECTION means just that, protection.
not the endorsing of, or making of, laws that are considered unpopular by the majority.

and if what you meant to say was YOU THINK the constitution ensures equal RIGHTS of all citizens to do whatever they so choose to do...thats just not in the constitution.

that is the reason marriage is not in the FEDERAL constitution.
if it was then you would be right, ALL citizens would have the same right to marry.
meaning polygamists, beastiality, incest, pedophilia, why you could even marry your car if you wanted to.
thats why the federal constitution does not specify a right to marry.
your individual state constitutions AMEND their state constitution to fit the needs and desires of the citizens of that state.

thats how it has ALWAYS been.

Austrailla just voted there and it was a wide margin AGAINST same sex marriage.......good for them!

Cincinnati, Ohio

#5939 Oct 6, 2012
EdmondWA wrote:
<quoted text>
Not really. I'm open-minded to possibilities. But believers NEVER answer. They scoff at questioning. They reject answering.
If my questions seem silly or less-than-serious, that's because the claims that I'm questioning are silly. The Bible has stories of magic and impossibility. When I ask how any of this could work, the answer is always: more magic.
But magic never was a real answer, not to any question that humanity has ever asked. I can't take that as an answer.
<quoted text>
What "evidence"? The Bible is not evidence, except evidence for what some people believe. It's not evidence, any more than the Quran is evidence, or the Hindu Vedas, or the Bhagavad Gita.
Do you believe that all THOSE books constitute evidence? I have to suspect that you don't. If not, why not? Don't you "scoff" at the claims of other religions? Do you do it because they fail to answer your questions, or just because you feel sure that your religion is correct, WITHOUT asking them any questions?
I've asked for examples of prophecy from the Bible. You haven't answered.
I've asked for your definition of "miracle". You haven't answered.
I've just never had a theist answer these questions. They hardly even try. They tell me I shouldn't ask. They tell me I'm mocking just by asking. They tell me the answers should be "obvious" to me, without elaborating.
Why SHOULDN'T I reject your religion, when it's defended and supported so poorly? If you HAVE answers, then why not GIVE them, instead of chastising me for asking?
If you're offended by me asking about talking animals, keep in mind that I'm not the one who put them in there.
If it bothers you that I compare the Bible to the (much older) Odyssey, then explain why.
When theists refuse and refuse and refuse to answer, it only sounds like you HAVE no answers to give. This is not convincing. If your religion is so "true", then the answers should come EASILY, and they should be resoundingly convincing. Instead, believers withhold any answers, and rebuke the questioner. This is what people WITHOUT answers do.
i have MORE than sufficently answered your question.
and not only that i have answered it a hundered times over because every single atheist on here asks the same questions.
and when you continually request what evidence? and i go to get time and trouble to LIST so much, and you come back with rejection and denials and scoffing then i say to myself,'it is a waste of good time to repeat myself.'

GOD has made sure the evidences can be seen ..... but those who are spiritually blinded by the father of lies will not see them.

its that simple.

i can look at the entire universe and see the work of a Creator
i can look at the perfection and uniquness and intelligent design of life and nature and KNOW there is a Creator.
i can read the word of GOD and 'feel' the truth as much as i can read it.
i can acknowledge the thousands of discoveries made that BACK UP and SUPPORT the scriptures as truth
i can KNOW there is a GOD because of my own very real life experiences with GOD.
i know GOD is GOD, His power and presence in my life has made me know.
but i stepped out in faith, took the time to seek Him, and trusted Him even when i didn't feel His presence.
I have wittnessed MIRACLES in my life.
you can not take that away from me or from anyone else who knows.

If you can't see all the evidences of GOD then it is YOU who are limiting yourself, not GOD.

Cincinnati, Ohio

#5940 Oct 6, 2012
Ann Thrope wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear, your Bible is based on the Catholic Bible, so when you criticize it, you criticize your own. So, from the foundation of the church to 1500 were people running around with flawed Bibles? But now you happen to have the one perfect one now?
you really are in the dark aren't you?

there is ONLY ONE GOD.
and ONE WORD.

the catholics have added their own bits and pieces to the bible.
now lets see what GOD says about that.

"I warn EVERYONE who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: if ANYONE adds to them, GOD willa dd to him the plagues described in this book." Revelation 22:18

Cincinnati, Ohio

#5941 Oct 6, 2012
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
Pattiecake58 wrote:
"no, i got a B in History and i did NOT say the founding fathers were born in another country.
i said the ones that discovered America fled another country (Brit)
to establish a FREE nation...
listen to what i am saying before you rush to answer.
http://www.eyewitnesstohistory.com/columbus.h ...
im not a grandmother.
perhaps any social services in your area would be happy to send you to classes to help you overcome your rudness issues with people you don't agree with."
happy to oblige.
I wonder if you are even aware that what you just posted is not only without a point, but irrelvant as well.

Cincinnati, Ohio

#5942 Oct 6, 2012
Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't read your own links. You cherry pick, just like your buybull. I will always be correct when I say there is no such thing as a pilgram, Ms. Homeskewl.
you are as wrong as wrong can be, do you enjoy going thru life on the coat-tail of stupid?

every word of the bible is equally imporatant.
and right.

and i am so sorry i mis spelled PILGRIM and that it caused you to spaz out in such mental anguish that you had to burn the precious few brain cells you have insulting me over such a trival thing.
mr irritating.

Cincinnati, Ohio

#5943 Oct 6, 2012
Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, like there are hundreds of Patty Hadleys living in Russell Springs who live with their mother and dog.
I don't live IN russell springs
but i do know more than one patty hadley.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#5944 Oct 6, 2012
That their ass cherry will get popped

Cincinnati, Ohio

#5945 Oct 6, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. ok, ok, ok. Guess it's time to goof on you again, ride you hard on your Three Faces Of Eve delusion ..
1. You confirmed your identity as Patricia Hadley on a Russell Springs, KY thread:
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/russell-sprin...
2. Under your Yellodog moniker, you announced your date of birth on the PROVE THERE'S A GOD Topix thread on 11-16-2011:
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TOCO8TE ...
3. as Pattiecake58, you confirmed your parents' names:
4. You've provided Topix readers with your physical description on numerous occasions including:
5. You ramble on about your personal life:
.. last:
1. Type:'I LOVE HL.'
2. Apologize to Mr. C.
did "I"? would you be willing to place all you own on the line for that assumption?
did 'I'?

are you so sure it was ME, and not someone else using pattiecake or yellodog?
after all you got your information from TOPIX, from a previous poster who made the same assumption......

did "I" ? you will NEVER know 'for sure'.
i can repost some of your past post numbers and partically post things you said and create quite a different picture from the truth if i was so inclined HL.

if you are SO sure you have the right person, why don't you push the envelope a tad further and contact that person and see what happens as a result of it........i mean after all you are so sure of yourself right?

unless you can SEE thru the computer and see me with your eyes, you really can't be 100% sure.

Cincinnati, Ohio

#5946 Oct 6, 2012
Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
...and you'd still be wrong, homeskewl.
only in your own little demonic mind.
whats the zipcode of the little world you reside in? 666?

i am not wrong.
GOD says homosexuality IS an abomination.
and HE IS ALWAYS RIGHT.

thats all that matters.

IF GOD said it
and I believe GOD
then it IS settled.

case closed.

Cincinnati, Ohio

#5947 Oct 6, 2012
Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
So it took 6000 years?
for creation yes. Total time was 7000 cause He rested on the 7th day of Creation.
but that is not the age of the earth .........
GOD created..."creation" in 6 days of GOD'S TIMING

Cincinnati, Ohio

#5948 Oct 6, 2012
Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
Everything that happens is part of history. You don't get to pick what parts of history are reported. Leaving things out of historical learning is deception, but we all know how you fundietards like to sweep things under the rug and pretend it didn't happen, especially the ugliest parts of what your religion has done to every minority since the beginning of recorded history.
i wonder if you bleeding heart liberals ever bleed to death.

every wonder why it is that it is ONLY the leftists who yammer about their rights?

not every thing that happens IS worthy to be studied as historical moe.......

Cincinnati, Ohio

#5949 Oct 6, 2012
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
I think everyone should stop trying to control other people's lives and just live their own. Be good and not do things that harm others. Then you've got yourself a ticket into heaven if you believe in it.
The Church has always been corrupt, they are just less violent than in the past.
anyone who would make such a retarded statment like that has clearly never attended church enough to even know anything about the church.

shame on you.

do you think trashing church people makes you 'cool'?
what it makes you is demonic......

Cincinnati, Ohio

#5950 Oct 6, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. you are a proven pathological liar ..
HAHAHAHA its gonna take awhole lot more proof than just what a handful of homosexuals and God haters have to say on topix.

lol

Cincinnati, Ohio

#5951 Oct 6, 2012
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, medical science can't cure illnesses.
SCIENTISTS can.
And does.
SCIENTISTS are not medical science.
Will you ever learn? Period?
When did "god" ever cure any diseases or illnesses. Give us an example that is NOT in your bible. Give us an example that we have proof of it happening, the bible doesn't count because we know it's wrong on many occasions.
oh demonic one, i could list you a LONG list of folks i know who have been healed by GOD when the Doctors couldn't.

but you would piddle all over it like you do everything else.
thats why GOD says in His word NOT to give that which is holy to the dogs or cast ones pearls before swine lest they turn and tear you into pieces.

thats what you naysayers and God haters do, you tear people into pieces with your unholy scoffing.

and basically scientist create drugs to treat MOST illnesses, not cure them

let me give a SIMPLE example to a SIMPLE mind....
GOD gives you a diet in the bible to go by.
to ensure GOOD health.
GOD gives you warnings of things not to do or consume to keep you healthy and wise.

people who abide in it, reap the benefits ...which is GOD'S instruction not scientists.

you eat right, exercise, and live a pure and moral life, you are apt to be far healther than the one who eats whatever he or she wants to, and lives in immmorality.........reaping diseases and problems........and then your scientist hand you some drugs to treat your high blood pressure, high chelostrol, or diebetes... NOT CURE IT......just treat it.
GOD gives you the KNOWLEDGE and means to avoid those diseases in the first place.

“Engaged to the love of my life”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#5952 Oct 6, 2012
Pattiecake58 wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHA no you don't, you have HUMAN man made philosophys and doctrines of demons, thats what you have.
the only perfect science is hindsight.
they make mistakes and recalls all the time.
human FEELINGS are not facts.
without GOD you got NUTTIN Moe.
Yes, there is hindsight.
Hindsight proves that religion has tried to oppress in the past and failed.
Hindsight shows that religion has done horrible things in the past, especially Catholics, in which Christians are derived from.
Hindsight shows that you don't have a problem with murdering tons of people "in the name of god," like in the Inquisition.

Patty, you should learn some history some time.
Besides that, facts are proven, that's why they are facts. Why? Because they are fact. What is a fact? It is a fact. A fact is a fact is a fact is a fact.

Go live your delusions somewhere else.

“Engaged to the love of my life”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#5953 Oct 6, 2012
Pattiecake58 wrote:
<quoted text>
there is nothing sadder than someone who is so despirate to hold on to a lie that he or she will go around saying that people's shared experiences are just lies.
you can't speak for those people.
you can't rightly define what they know in their hearts.
so you sound pathetic when you try to say the were not attracted to same sex ever.
you are the one perpertrating lies here.
Really now? So that's why the founder of Exodus International himself admitted that there is a 99% failure rate?
I am stating facts, you are believing lies.
You are deluded into thinking your own lies are truthful.

Besides, I have no idea what a "despirate" is. I am not a pirate.
Only the uneducated, such as you, are unable to accept that people come with different qualities. We are not clones of everyone else. You prove here every day that you are extremely uneducated.

Cincinnati, Ohio

#5954 Oct 6, 2012
Passing Through wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither do you share your religious beliefs for the purpose of discussing Christianity in a productive manner. You do so only to condemn those who don't share your beliefs and you bash people of all faiths (even other Christians) or no faith, hypocrite.
<quoted text>
Sorry, I have no interest in your perverted urine fetish.
<quoted text>
So what? The President of Israel is a politician so of course he's not going to say bad things about other Israeli citizens.
<quoted text>
In spite of the fact you've publicly stated he and all others Jews of faith are condemned to hell.
<quoted text>
Satan spends his days impaled in your ass and telling you what lies to say next.
<quoted text>
Yep, you love them so much you pervert their scripture, lie about their faith and consider them condemned to hell.
<quoted text>
Good thing, then I'm rebuking your sins.
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
There's your delusions of persecution on public display again. "Warring" against you?
You're only here because you think you're scoring brownie points from God; you fail to take into account all the demerits you earn by lying.
you should choke on your lies.
show me where i EVER said 'all' jews are going to hell?
thats not true.
shame on you.

and if Golem didn't repent and get himself right with GOD by exiting an immoral life style before he died, then yes according to the bible ... hell is his destination.

and you misguided person, the president of Israel does not befriend Christians to be politically correct.
thats ridiculous.

again you are here to promote sexual immorality as right.
and i am here to tell you the bible BOTH OT and NT forbid it.
and you are ticked off at me for telling you what the bible says about it, clearly.

you have not once acknowledged the scriptures on it.
you ignor, avoid and openly reject the word of GOD on it.

you are more interested in promoting sin than you are acknowledging GOD'S truth.
you are more interested in playing your juvenile games of christian bashing than you are discussing issues in a civil tone.

and you know what?
i REFUSE to have a battle of wits with an UNarmed person.

Cincinnati, Ohio

#5955 Oct 6, 2012
RatherBeInMissouri wrote:
<quoted text>
And California will win. That kind of therapy was found to be more harmful than helpful. It's pointless to "treat" something that is NOT an illness. Check the DSM.
no they will not win.
because the government has no right to tell a parent how they can raise their UNDERAGE children.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Church boots AA group over gay weddings 4 min DNF 43
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 6 min KiMerde 50,063
The Worst Mass Murder Of Gay People In US History 21 min Reggie 3
What if high court rejects gay marriage cases? 37 min Fa-Foxy 8
SF gay pride event celebrates 40th anniversary (Jun '10) 44 min Richies Cool Man ... 98
Actor Morgan Freeman smears Tea Party as racist... (Sep '11) 46 min Swedenforever 634
Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? 47 min Poof1 2,271
State of Alaska defends gay-marriage ban 55 min WeTheSheeple 165
Board member opposes teaching definition of gay 2 hr NorCal Native 129
Gay Marriage and the Limits of Tradition 4 hr WeTheSheeple 1,030
What if high court rejects gay marriage cases? 9 hr Fundies R Mentall... 12

Gay/Lesbian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE