So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?

Aug 17, 2012 | Posted by: Sei | Full story: lezgetreal.com

What makes hate, well, hate? Given that today is something of a quiet news day, it may be nice to give ourselves a breather and think about some things.

Comments
5,521 - 5,540 of 18,016 Comments Last updated Feb 24, 2013
Bob

Tenino, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

snyper wrote:
Still waiting for proof of your accusations.
Homosexuals have chosen to live in SHAME.

No pride only SHAME.

The Shame of being Homosexual.

“Engaged to the love of my life”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Homosexuals have chosen to live in SHAME.
No pride only SHAME.
You know that no one actually reads what you post, right? And I mean no one.
Personally, I see "Bob" and I just scroll by, without a second glance.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

Papillon wrote:
WHY, they say.
Now that the homosexuals have gotten their way, the homosexual activists are lobbying to have the age for consensual sex lowered to 13, yes 13 !!!
This means that your little boy can get his butt reamed out if he is 'curious', and you as a parent can do nothing about it.
Furthermore, the homosexecual activists are pushing to leagalize bestiality.
Grade school chilren are being introduced to homosexual lectures.
High school kids are encouraged to "give it a chance, try it out".
MERRY CHRISTMAS
Happy forthcomming Birthday, Jesus.
Jesus would be thrilled that you are such a freakin' liar...

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Homosexuals have chosen to live in SHAME.

No pride only SHAME.

Do you really quote the old testament as a way to condemn someone? When you yourself don't follow it's directions or teachings?

You should stick to the KJV, written for and approved by an openly homosexual monarch of Great Britain.

I shall skip all of your chosen works and simply refer to one of the ten rules that you seem to be in denial of in your life.

Don't false witness!

If you keep it up, your salvation will be in jeopardy!
Bob

Tenino, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
You know that no one actually reads what you post, right? And I mean no one.
Personally, I see "Bob" and I just scroll by, without a second glance.
I could care less. Gays are demon possessed zombies.

TOTAL GAY SHAME !
Bob

Tenino, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you really quote the old testament as a way to condemn someone? When you yourself don't follow it's directions or teachings?
You should stick to the KJV, written for and approved by an openly homosexual monarch of Great Britain.
I shall skip all of your chosen works and simply refer to one of the ten rules that you seem to be in denial of in your life.
Don't false witness!
If you keep it up, your salvation will be in jeopardy!
I Corinthians 6:9(NIV)- Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.

I Timothy 1:8-11 (NASB)- "But we know that the Law is good, if one uses it lawfully, realizing the fact that law is not made for a righteous person, but for those who are lawless and rebellious, for the ungodly and sinners, for the unholy and profane, for those who kill their fathers or mothers, for murderers and immoral men and homosexuals and kidnappers and liars and perjurers, and whatever else is contrary to sound teaching, according to the glorious gospel of the blessed God, with which I have been entrusted."

Jude 1:6-7 (NASB)- And angels who did not keep their own domain, but abandoned their proper abode, He has kept in eternal bonds under darkness for the judgment of the great day, just as Sodom and Gomorrah and the cities around them, since they in the same way as these indulged in gross immorality and went after strange flesh, are exhibited as an example in undergoing the punishment of eternal fire.

Homosexual Pride is nothing more than homosexual shame.

“What Goes Around, Comes Around”

Since: Mar 07

Kansas City, MO.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
TOTAL GAY SHAME !
IF you could care less....quit posting your BS in these threads. TOTAL BOB SHAME!!!!

“Engaged to the love of my life”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
TOTAL GAY SHAME !
Well, I thought I heard it all.
Now gay people are zombies...it seems I have underestimated Bob's stupidity.

“Marriage equality for all”

Since: Jul 07

Illinois

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

PattieCake, PattieCake, Fundie Man.
Quote me a verse, quick as you can.
Spout it, type it and mark it with a "B"
And toss it in a forum...

where nobody gives a sh1t.
Paul

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

Bob wrote:
<quoted text>I Corinthians 6:9(NIV)- Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.

I Timothy 1:8-11 (NASB)- "But we know that the Law is good, if one uses it lawfully, realizing the fact that law is not made for a righteous person, but for those who are lawless and rebellious, for the ungodly and sinners, for the unholy and profane, for those who kill their fathers or mothers, for murderers and immoral men and homosexuals and kidnappers and liars and perjurers, and whatever else is contrary to sound teaching, according to the glorious gospel of the blessed God, with which I have been entrusted."

Jude 1:6-7 (NASB)- And angels who did not keep their own domain, but abandoned their proper abode, He has kept in eternal bonds under darkness for the judgment of the great day, just as Sodom and Gomorrah and the cities around them, since they in the same way as these indulged in gross immorality and went after strange flesh, are exhibited as an example in undergoing the punishment of eternal fire.

Homosexual Pride is nothing more than homosexual shame.
Ahhhh... Now I get it, you use this outlet to keep your desires repressed.

There are groups for people that are fighting the urges of pedophilia.

Please seek help immediately, outside your religious circles, as child molestation is a majority Christian issue, over 95% of pedophiles identifying as practicing and over 80% being very active or representatives of the very churches they find their victims in.

Please please please! You show all the classic signs and I am worried for the people, especially children around you.

“Psalms 27:14 HOPE! ”

Since: Dec 11

Cincinnati, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

DNF wrote:
The Facts About Freedom of Religion and the Freedom to Marry
http://www.topix.com/news/gay/2012/10/the-fac...
http://www.topix.com/religion/2012/10/the-fac...
topix news? LOL
no, you will find the facts about freedom of religion in the constitution.

Cincinnati, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

boooots wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?f eature=endscreen&v=LqwE6yH bnKo&NR=1
Is this Patty??
sorry booots your link is wasted on me, cause i don't do 'youtube'.
its retarded, like thoes minds who believe everything they see on youtube.

so i can garentee you..........it anit' me babe!

Cincinnati, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

DNF wrote:
<quoted text>I agree. But I still can't figure out what the anti gay find so fabulous about being gay that they believe a child would be interested in trying it if they weren't already inclined to bisexuality or being gay.
When they talk of us "recruiting" you ever notice they never discuss what they find is so attractive to children. The whole idea makes absolutely no sense at all.
If they believe it's so repulsive why do they then turn around and basically proclaim that there has to be something about being gay or lesbian that they think would appeal to a child.
really? you say you can't 'figure it out'? are you so sure that it is simply you don't WANT to face the truth?

you don't think there is a gay agenda to recruit? perhaps you need to learn more about your gay leaders then.

i will send ONE of many such gay agenda's in the works.
http://windycitymediagroup.com/lgbt/Gay-activ...

Cincinnati, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
And I have facts, proven points, reality, and intelligence as my guide. I don't have any trouble remembering who I'm talking to, I know you're a deluded self-appointed messiah.
HAHAHAHA no you don't, you have HUMAN man made philosophys and doctrines of demons, thats what you have.

the only perfect science is hindsight.

they make mistakes and recalls all the time.

human FEELINGS are not facts.

without GOD you got NUTTIN Moe.

Cincinnati, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me your source saying that the study was inconsistent. Show me proof. You have none, unless it's World Nut Daily, the FRC, other many other know hate groups and false statement filled sites.
Either that man was pretending to be gay and made up his story, or he was bisexual and had only a small attraction to the same sex, enough that only going for the opposite sex wouldn't be a problem. It is 100% proven that 90% of the time, the "treatment" is damaging to the psyche of individuals an only does bad.
there is nothing sadder than someone who is so despirate to hold on to a lie that he or she will go around saying that people's shared experiences are just lies.

you can't speak for those people.
you can't rightly define what they know in their hearts.

so you sound pathetic when you try to say the were not attracted to same sex ever.
you are the one perpertrating lies here.

Cincinnati, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
And more lies! You've protested many times to the fact that people are using your name, Patricia Hadley, in public forums. You said you used to live in Ohio, and now live in Kentucky.
This information is printed within the page, it is obviously you. Especially since you cried about how we were making all your information public, even though you handed the information to us in the first place.
I thought one of the big things in religion was "thou shall not lie." Did you just conveniently forget that?
what i have protested is the people on here who stick their noses in other peoples private lives.
what i protest is 'stalkers' who use real names on a public website.
what i protest is ignorant people who are demonstrating signs of criminal activity by crossing the line from public over to private.

it matters not who i am or who you are........we are NOT here for that reason.
if you want to know who patty hadley is, if you have a need to know her personally, put your ---- in a ringer and contact her.
don't just get on here and exploit someone for the sport of misusing information, i mean clearly you have an obcession with the person.......
here is the difference between you and I
i could care less who you are or where you are.
but apparently you care a great deal about who i am and where i am.
which is creepy.

and BTW, there are HUNDREDS of folks from Ohio living in KY
and visa versa.

if thats your clue, don't give up your day job.

Cincinnati, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the one who lies and doesn't understand the different between fact and belief.
says the one who rejects GOD and embraces the father of lies.

nuff said.

Cincinnati, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

DNF wrote:
<quoted text>If this "treatment" is so great why don't we see any of these "cured" folks on any news shows?
Didn't Jesus "cure" them? Aren't they supposed to "testify" about such a great miracle in their lives? So where are they?
The only ones I've seen are the poster boys the FRC and NARTH trotted out who ended up becoming ex ex gays.
Even the original author. Dr. Spitzer now says his study and methods were flawed and he never really saw any true success cases.
if you would get off topix long enough to watch some of the talk shows you would see that they HAVE been on them......the library and book stores have many such biographs on the shelves...

what kind of a MISguided person would go thru their life believeing change is impossible in all things?

no wonder you have no hope.

Cincinnati, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
"For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature"
Really? You think that's what it's about? That quote has nothing to do with lesbians! For all you know, this could be against masturbating.
You really are grasping at straws.
you can't be that dumb.
can you?

open the bible, and read Romans 1:26 and then don't stop in the middle of the stream, what does the next verse begin with?
let me help you.
read this SLOWLY,

"For this reason God gave them up to VILE PASSIONS. For EVEN their women exchanged the NATURAL USE for what is AGAINST nature.
LIKEWISE ALSO the MEN, LEAVING THE NATURAL USE OF THE WOMAN, burned in their LUST one for another, MEN WITH MEN, comitting what is shameful, and receiving in themselves the penalty of their ERROR which was due." Roman 1:26-27

now you read it again, slowly.
it tells you PLAINLY and clearly that the women exchanged what was natural for what went against nature and LIKEWISE ALSO, the men did what was shameful by being men with men.

it is all ONE COMPLETE THOUGHT.
likewise also, means doing the same thing.

you can't POSSIBLY be that clueless.

Cincinnati, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Dalton wrote:
I'm gay and I believe in god. I do not think I'm going to be thrown in hell. Honestly I don't think I believe in hell. Our god is loving and just. Do you really think there is something you can do that is worth an eternity of suffering... of course not. Our god would not do that to his children.
oh my. so then what you are saying is that you don't believe GOD is 'righteous' and HOLY?

because only a GOD who would not punish the wicked or cast judgement upon those who lived immoral lives would not, and could not fit the description of being a HOLY and RIGHTEOUS GOD.

and what you or I believe in our human thoughts is not what GOD has said in His eternal word to mankind.

you can't be in rightstanding with a RIGHTEOUS and HOLY GOD if you are not abiding in HIS statutes and laws.

if you want to know what GOD says and WHO GOD is, read His word.
leaning unto your own thoughts is dangerous and will not get you where you need to go.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••