So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Grou...

So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?

There are 18015 comments on the lezgetreal.com story from Aug 17, 2012, titled So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?. In it, lezgetreal.com reports that:

What makes hate, well, hate? Given that today is something of a quiet news day, it may be nice to give ourselves a breather and think about some things.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at lezgetreal.com.

“Psalms 27:14 HOPE! ”

Since: Dec 11

Cincinnati, Ohio

#5598 Oct 4, 2012
Passing Through wrote:
<quoted text>
Been guilty of it in your life? That's the understatement of the year. More like guilty of lying multiple times a day (at least on the days you post in Topix).
<quoted text>
If oyu recognize the "key",they why are you unable to apply it your lying? It certainly shows no signs of letting up.
<quoted text>
No, the topic is what are anti-gay groups afraid of? Are you saying you fear gays?
<quoted text>
Really? Saying Jews of faith are too stupid to understand their their own scripture isn't bashing? Saying they're too blind to discern the Hebrew messianic prophecies within their own scripture isn't bashing? Saying Jews killed Jesus isn't bashing? Saying all Jews are condemned to hell despite being God's chosen people and having an everlasting covenant with God isn't bashing?
<quoted text>
Really? That didn't stop you from bashing Golem and his superior knowledge of Hebrew scripture. That didn't stop you from repeatedly speaking ill of him after he died. Nor has is stopped you from repeatedly lying about the tenets of the Jewish faith.
<quoted text>
The Christian false messiah was indeed Jewish. However, the real Hebrew messiah hash;t yet arrived. When he does, he'll be known by his fulfillment of the real Hebrew messianic prophecies, not the fake ones Christians invented when Jesus utterly failed to fulfill any of the real ones.
<quoted text>
Except Jews of faith neither recognize the Christian new testament as God's word nor include it in the Jewish bible.
<quoted text>
The only atrocities here are the ones you commit.
<quoted text>
If you could honestly answer why you have such an intense compulsion to lie about most everything and everyone, you might then know the answer to your question.
again with the MISuse of Judiasm......you are NOT jewish
you are NOT even a believer in biblical truth passing through.
and you certainly do NOT speak for all jews.
you embarrass yourself when you try to do that.
and let the record show YOU are bringing up Golem ...not I.
and i didn't bash him, i stood up to him when he promoted homosexuality as acceptable and ignored the many scriptures teaching against it.
the fact HE or ANYONE is knowledgable on a specific language doesn't make one RIGHT with GOD. It is your heart, your obedience to GOD. and Golem was NOT in obedience to the scriptures.
and they say homosexuals will NOT inherit the kingdom of GOD.
you can't change what the bible says to suit your own sick, twisted, selfish carnal needs.... it will come back to bite you in the butt...every time.

satan is knowledgable on the scriptures, satan knows the word of GOD better than most believers do.....does that make him right with GOD? of course not.

so your argument is weak and flawed.

“What came 1st? Stupid or bigot”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#5599 Oct 4, 2012
How I See It wrote:
<quoted text>
Then it will either not be yours or hers. Like I said you people can't have children. You can raise damaged children but you can't have any.
Wrong. The child will share ONE of our genes. The child will be carried for 9 months and adopted by the OTHER. That makes the child OURS.
And of course, once we are legally married with all that entails... A child born into our marriage won't even have to be adopted by the other partner, custody will be automatically granted.

How would OUR raising a child damage it anymore than sharing the planet with the likes of you?

“Free to buy cake”

Since: Jul 07

wherever I like.

#5600 Oct 4, 2012
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Gay = Got AIDS Yet ?
Romans 6:23 - "For the wages of sin is death... "
BOB = Beelzebub's Ostentatious Bitch. Looks like someone's going top be spending an eternity with the man down under. And by the man down under, I don't mean Russell Crowe.

Since: May 11

Cardiff, UK

#5601 Oct 4, 2012
Pattiecake58 wrote:
<quoted text>
and i didn't bash him, i stood up to him when he promoted homosexuality as acceptable and ignored the many scriptures teaching against it.
the fact HE or ANYONE is knowledgable on a specific language doesn't make one RIGHT with GOD. It is your heart, your obedience to GOD. and Golem was NOT in obedience to the scriptures.
you can't change what the bible says to suit your own sick, twisted, selfish carnal needs.... it will come back to bite you in the butt...every time.
satan is knowledgable on the scriptures, satan knows the word of GOD better than most believers do.....does that make him right with GOD? of course not.
If the power of prayer is so unstoppable Patricia, can you tell me why you've never prayed for satan to change his ways and relinquish evil?

I mean come ON, wouldn't that solve all of your present boggles?

It's just so obvious!

“Free to buy cake”

wherever I like.

#5602 Oct 4, 2012
How I See It wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are female, you can't have a wife no matter what some ridiculous human courts say. Grow up.
It must be a blessing that God made you so feeble minded. To be aware of your shortcomings would be too much of a burden. God does work in mysterious ways.

Cincinnati, Ohio

#5604 Oct 4, 2012
Passing Through wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, since not all community college teaching positions require a PhD, my college credentials would be indeed be equivalent to those of some who teach in such settings.
<quoted text>
Who said my use of foul language was intended to be "positive"? Not me. I'm just not sugarcoating my words.
always trying to justify WRONG doing.
the fact you admit your use of foul language isn't intended to be postive, pretty much confirms what i said.
you do it because you have NO moral compass.
NO thought or care about how it reflects on you.

a person could go around smacking people who tick them off and do the same thing you are doing with your constant use of dirty language and justify it as acceptable behavior when its not.

Cincinnati, Ohio

#5605 Oct 4, 2012
EdmondWA wrote:
<quoted text>
My reply to this would be: You are free to live your life according to whatever religious precepts you believe in.
But it is WRONG WRONG WRONG for you to INSIST that EVERYONE ELSE must ALSO live by YOUR religion.
This country is NOT a theocracy. The rules in the Bible are VOLUNTARY, for Christians to follow IF THEY WISH TO. Our very Constitution says that we ALL have the freedom to worship (or not) as we please. You cannot and should not FORCE non-Christians, or anyone else, to follow these rules against their will.
it is wrong wrong wrong for you to make the assumption i am telling anyone that they must acknowledge GOD and do the right thing.
i have NEVER implied 'religion' here, i have ALWAYS stated it is not about 'religion' but about relationship.
worshipping GOD in TRUTH.
and morality is not selective.
what was right and wrong in the begining IS STILL right and wrong today.

it is wrong of anyone to think they can 'rightly' change the design of GOD'S creation to serve carnal perversions.
same sex has NEVER been 'accepted' as right by the majority in any society.
yes it has always existed, so has diseases and murderers...doesn't make it right.

it is not about theocracy or religion.
it is about ONE GOD, ONE CREATOR of this earth who designed them MALE and FEMALE in the begining for a reason.
when you tamper with the moral code of design you are not right.

as for me insisting anyone believe or do what is right, that is not what i have ever insinuated or said here.
i am merely here sharing what i know to be the truth.....and exercising my free speech rights just like you are doing.
Passing Through

Chicago, IL

#5606 Oct 4, 2012
Pattiecake58 wrote:
<quoted text>
your fir paragraph gave a glimmer of hope, and then the second paragraph cancelled it with the use of that vulgar word again, PROVING you lied when you said you could post without the use of dirty words.....
I said I can and do post without using foul language. I didn't say all such examples are found in my posts to you (although there are some) nor did I say I would refrain from using such language in my posts to you.

So no lie on my part, merely your continued inability to comprehend written English.
Pattiecake58 wrote:
you are ADDICTED to vulgar language.
Nope. I can refrain from using foul language. Unlike your inability to refrain from lying.
Pattiecake58 wrote:
get help.
You're the one that's mentally ill, not me. No doubt as a result of the corporal punishment inflicted upon you during childhood; a recent study demonstrated such a link.

“Free to buy cake”

wherever I like.

#5607 Oct 4, 2012
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
If the power of prayer is so unstoppable Patricia, can you tell me why you've never prayed for satan to change his ways and relinquish evil?
I mean come ON, wouldn't that solve all of your present boggles?
It's just so obvious!
And if gays were so evil, God would have obliterated us from the face of the earth.
But She hasn't, has She.

Cincinnati, Ohio

#5608 Oct 4, 2012
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to be having the worst time figuring out what's right and wrong.
you must be having trouble remembering who it is you are talking to.
I have the ultimate God inspired instruction book of eternal perfection as my guide.

Cincinnati, Ohio

#5609 Oct 4, 2012
Ann Thrope wrote:
<quoted text>
And neither will the Bible.
how wrong you are.
the HOLY BIBLE is the instruction book by which man lives IF he or she is abiding in GOD'S truth.
without it you got NUTTIN'baby.

it is the bread of life.
man does not live by bread alone but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of GOD.

this is why you are so misguided and deceived. You don't know the things you need to know to keep you safe and wise.

“Free to buy cake”

wherever I like.

#5610 Oct 4, 2012
Oh, for the record, I pay no attention to the likes of BattyFlake. So not worth wasting my time on...

“Unconvinced”

Since: Nov 09

Seattle, WA

#5611 Oct 4, 2012
Pattiecake58 wrote:
do you all subscribe to the same SCOFFERS club? do you all read the same man made websites that INTENTIONALLY pervert scritpures?
No idea what you're talking about here. Questioning (not "scoffing") is healthy for the mind, and important for learning. People who scoff at questions are people who don't want learning to happen. Makes sense when they're teaching magic.
Pattiecake58 wrote:
what animals 'talk'?
Balaam and his donkey have a conversation, and Balaam isn't the slightest bit surprised by this amazing creature. In fact, he regrets not carrying his sword so that he could KILL this beast for its sass-mouth. Is that what YOU would do if you came across a talking animal? Threaten its life?
Pattiecake58 wrote:
if i have explained this once on topix i have had to explain it a dozen times.........you people refuse to listen.
goes along with that rebellous heart.
We are not all the same person. Telling something to one person does NOT mean that everyone else heard it. Sometimes you have to repeat yourself often to make a point heard and understood.

Why are you so resistant to talking about something which you believe in so passionately? I come here because I LIKE making my points, and I'm well aware that I'll have to make them many, many times, to many different people. I would never assume that telling something to ONE person is good enough to cover everyone.
Pattiecake58 wrote:
satan is refered to as 'the serpent'
the 'serpent' in the garden who tempted Eve, was not a literal 'snake'.
read Gen 3:1
the serpent was more CUNNING than the 'beast' of the field.
and GOD did not curse him to 'crawl on his belly in the dirt' like a snake until AFTER he tempted Eve in Gen 3:14
no talking animals there.
Well, that's the MAGICAL explanation. I guess if magic is real, then that could have happened.

Now how about Balaam?
Pattiecake58 wrote:
and YES people HAVE been raised from the dead.
Zarapeths son was raised by Elijah
Jairus's daughter
the widow of Nain's son
Lazarus
and others
Jesus was raised by GOD
Again, this is what the magic book says. But does this happen in real life? Is this something we could expect to happen at any moment?
Pattiecake58 wrote:
and all those events had multiple eye wittnesses who recorded them in the documents of the ancient scriptures.
The books of the Bible are known to have been written decades or even centuries after the supposed events. But even if they were written on the same day, does that make the story true? The Odyssey is older than the Bible, and includes "eyewitness accounts" of Zeus and his Pantheon, the monster Scylla, and the sorceress Circe.

Are these things real, simply because they're in an ancient book?
Pattiecake58 wrote:
i have witnessed in my life many miracles.
AWSOME miracles.
I'd be curious about your definition of "miracle", or your standards for "awesome".

Some people have said it was a "miracle" that Gabby Giffords didn't die from her gunshot to the head, but that miracle didn't extend far enough to save her from brain damage, or to save the other people who died the same day. People DO survive gunshots to the head, from time to time, and she wouldn't have survived at all if not for the intervention of skilled surgeons. If the bullets had passed through everyone's bodies harmlessly, then THAT would qualify as a miracle.

How can we TELL if something is a "miracle", FOR CERTAIN, and not just a rare but natural event?

What miracles have you seen? Could natural causes have been possible? Why does God save such events for people who already believe and need no more convincing, while withholding them from people that might be convinced and converted by seeing them?

Cincinnati, Ohio

#5612 Oct 4, 2012
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
So does your god want homosexuals to live alone and celibate for their entire lives or does he want them to enter into marriages with the opposite sex - to whom they will never be attracted and never love the way they love someone of the same sex?
In order to know the will of GOD you must seek GOD in truth.

read the bible
pray and ask for wisdom and guidence.

GOD wants us to abide in HIS will...and when we do, HE makes it right, worthwhile, because the removal of sin, is replaced with joy and a peace the world can not give us..........GOD is the only one who can compete us and fill our lives with TRUE happiness.
thats a fact.

changing ones direction requires repentance, and faith.
and until you go down that road you won't know the 'reward' it holds for you.

GOD IS GOOD.
HIS LOVE for us is so above our human thinking that it is overwhelming.

all i can tell you is that GOD changes the heart of men and women every min of every day and pulls us up out of the dark abiss of sin and lies of this world......He makes us NEW and RIGHT and blesses us more than we can comprehend.
GOD IS GOOD.
HE LOVES US.
and wants the best for us.

when He changes us, we don't desire those old ways anymore, our desires change and it is wonderful.
Passing Through

Chicago, IL

#5613 Oct 4, 2012
Pattiecake58 wrote:
<quoted text>
I WISH you could see your self from my vantage point.
It's too bad you can't see anything from an educated, literate adult's vantage point.
Pattiecake58 wrote:
you say the DUMBEST things.
You think so because you're too dumb to know any better.
Pattiecake58 wrote:
you accuse me of lying all the time and are to nimble minded to know that YOUR disagreeing with something i say does NOT constitute what i say as a lie.
it is simply your don't agree with it.....and the sad thing is you are not mature enough to even acknowledge that fact.
No, I accuse you of lying when you make assertions that are not factually correct. Historical events like who discovered America or whether the Founding Fathers "fled" England or what was the first European settlement in what is now the US are not subject to "disagreement" because they only have one correct answer and your's wasn't it.

It' pathetic that a person your age can't admit their mistakes or admit they weren't clear in communicating what they meant to say but instead argue and lie ad nauseam to avoid such an admission.

I'd tell you to grow up but it's way to late for that.
Pattiecake58 wrote:
you are to inclined to prove me wrong rather than maturely agree to disagree.
When you're wrong about factual events, there's nothing to disagree with. You're simply wrong. You're entitled to your own opinion but you're not entitled to your own set of facts.
Pattiecake58 wrote:
and i get SO tired of your childish personal attacks.
Like I and a number of other posters are SO tired of your lies and hypocrisy.
Pattiecake58 wrote:
I HAVE NOT LIED TO YOU.
That's a lie in itself. You've lied to and about me. Multiple times in multiple threads.
Pattiecake58 wrote:
why on earth would i fear gays?
i feel badly for them.
there is no fear in faith.....only hope.
it is written:
"and do NOT fear those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. But RATHER fear Him who is able to distroy BOTH body and soul in hell." Matthew 10:28
Since you;re unable to articulate a fear you have being an anti-gay bigot, thanks for admitting your continued blathering about your religious beliefs are off topic.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#5614 Oct 4, 2012
Pattiecake58 wrote:
<quoted text>
In order to know the will of GOD you must seek GOD in truth.
read the bible
pray and ask for wisdom and guidence.
GOD wants us to abide in HIS will...and when we do, HE makes it right, worthwhile, because the removal of sin, is replaced with joy and a peace the world can not give us..........GOD is the only one who can compete us and fill our lives with TRUE happiness.
thats a fact.
changing ones direction requires repentance, and faith.
and until you go down that road you won't know the 'reward' it holds for you.
GOD IS GOOD.
HIS LOVE for us is so above our human thinking that it is overwhelming.
all i can tell you is that GOD changes the heart of men and women every min of every day and pulls us up out of the dark abiss of sin and lies of this world......He makes us NEW and RIGHT and blesses us more than we can comprehend.
GOD IS GOOD.
HE LOVES US.
and wants the best for us.
when He changes us, we don't desire those old ways anymore, our desires change and it is wonderful.
That's a lot of words to dodge the question - I thought your bible had all the answers?(Well except the answer to who discovered America, because - wow - did you ever blow that one).

Again:

Does your god want homosexuals to live alone and celibate for their entire lives or does he want them to enter into marriages with the opposite sex - to whom they will never be attracted and never love the way they love someone of the same sex?

Cincinnati, Ohio

#5615 Oct 4, 2012
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
If people don't believe in your god, they don't have to follow your god's commandments. Everyone knows not to kill, that's obviously wrong. Everyone knows not to steal, that's obviously wrong. No one cares in the slightest if they put themselves before your made up god though.
<quoted text>
How can you sit there and deny facts?
Fact: no one can prove it is a choice and there is no evidence to lead to that conclusion.
Fact: no one can prove it is in genetics, but there IS evidence suggesting it is to do with genes.
For example, when one twin is gay, the other one is gay 70% of the time.
<quoted text>
He never did. Saul did. Your god never said anything, people wrote texts and then other people shoved all those texts to make a book.
<quoted text>
He never "distroyed" cities for having gay people in them, what the hell are you talking about?
How do you know that the "sodomite men" were gay? Did the bible say they were gay at all?
<quoted text>
And you know his design? Our existence is proof that he did indeed "design" gay people. The existence of the thousands of animal species that experienced gay behaviour is evidence that it is according to "design."
<quoted text>
With the alcoholic genetic factor you speak of, you just contradicted yourself. A genetic addiction is still an addiction. Yes, there are many things we can choose, one of them is religion, and there are many to choose from.
"Pick your poison."
<quoted text>
Oh really? You've spoken with him and he told you directly, with audible sound (not just voices in your head), that he didn't make anyone gay?
<quoted text>
So what are you doing now? You don't have any facts, you just FEEL that being gay is a choice. You FEEL that it is an abomination. You FEEL that god said so, when in reality, it was Saul.
<quoted text>
Yes, you can choose who you want to have sex with. So?
Being gay isn't all about sex, it's about attractions to the same sex, including love. I love my boyfriend, we don't have sex every time we see each other or every minute of the day. That's not what baking gay is about. I have an attraction to my boyfriend, and I love him with the same amount (if not more) of love that a straight man would love a woman or vice-versa.
<quoted text>
Now this is a ridiculous statement...you CHOOSE who you love? The above quoted statement is beyond stupid.
how can you believe that hooey? that twin study was shown to be inconsistant,
if one twin is a pedophile or a murderer will the other twin be one as well?
similarity is not 'identical'.
being similar doesn't make it identical.

and there is NO gay gene.

go read some of the biographys on the market of people who left the gay lifestyle......CHANGED.
for you to sit there and say people can not change is ridiculous and wrong.

just read about a college student (Aaron Blitzer) who at one time had same sex attractions and went to therapy or counsiling and find 'freedom' from it....a way to CHANGE those attractions and now he is suing california because they are legislating a bill to prevent children from receiving that same therapy he did to change.
point is there are ALOT of people who lived that lifestyle, and found change one way or another.
they have written books and articles to share their experiences.
so you can not rightly say people can not change.
Passing Through

Chicago, IL

#5616 Oct 4, 2012
Pattiecake58 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sharing the beliefs of Jews and the tenets of Judaism gleaned from Jewish web sites doesn't qualify as "misusing" Judaism any more than my sharing and correction of historical facts is a misuse of history.

If you want to examine misuse of Judaism, you need only examine your own Christian beliefs. They are nothing but a wholesale perversion of Hebrew scripture.
Pattiecake58 wrote:
Another lie. I've stated repeatedly I accept Jewish interpretation of their Hebrew scripture as it pertains to Gentiles.
Pattiecake58 wrote:
I've never claimed to. It still doesn't change the fact you've NEVER once rebutted a single thing I've posted about the Jewish faith. And you can't because you don't know anything about the Jewish faith and when you do make assertions about it, they're invariably wrong.
Pattiecake58 wrote:
Says the moron who's an embarrassment to the human race.
Pattiecake58 wrote:
Let the record show once again you're a lying c*nt. You bashed and slandered golem and called him a lousy Jew among other things. He was a rabbinical student who read and spoke the hebrew in which the scripture of his faith was written. That's more than you can say since you can't even read and comprehend the English your bible is written in. Nor did Golem need your concordance crutch.

Golem's position on homosexuality was aligned with the Movement of Judaism to which he belonged and which is the largest movement of religious Jews in the US. I've told you repeatedly there is no universally agreement on that topic within judaism just as there is not universal agreement within Christianity.

And it's ironic you erroneously accuse me of "speaking for all Jews" when you've appointed yourself not only the arbiter of who is or isn't a Christian but also God's spokesperson as to the exact meaning of scripture.
Pattiecake58 wrote:
Neither are you, sinner. Not to mention your hypocrisy of holding everyone else accountable to one law of Leviticus when you ignore so many others yourself.
Pattiecake58 wrote:
No, the Christian new testament says that. And it's not considered scripture by Jews of faith so it's irrelevant.
Pattiecake58 wrote:
Nor can you add an entire "new testament" to the bible in disobedience to God's command not to change or add to His word, especially when you do so to justify the worship of a false messiah and idol.
Pattiecake58 wrote:
Since you don't even know or understand Jewish beliefs regarding satan (hint: Christians have it all wrong, as usual), it's your entire belief system that's weak and flawed. But I can understand why you find it so appealing since you're weak and flawed too.

Cincinnati, Ohio

#5617 Oct 4, 2012
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Patricia Hadley is more an ugly middle aged fat lady. She is probably only taking out her sexual frustration here. She can't even see her toes, let alone reach between her legs.
http://www.aerotech.net/About_Us/Meet_the_Sta...
someone at that company should report you for misusing their company site.
thats not me.
and the fact i am on here proves that.
i am not fat.
i am lean and trim.......i do 2-1/2 miles every day at the track
and my hair is should length and reddish brown.
so you are posting a company website IN ERROR......and if someone there were to find out, you could easily be traced and fined for stalking someone you don't know.

i am not that person, but retards like yourself who go around with your nose up someone elses butt on these misguided adventures is what makes you a dangerous person.

you are one step away from being a stalker, but then as research has shown, your homosexuals are the ones who mostly end up being stalkers and pedophiles..........

you are creepy.........

Since: May 11

Cardiff, UK

#5618 Oct 4, 2012
Marengo Jon wrote:
<quoted text>
And if gays were so evil, God would have obliterated us from the face of the earth.
But She hasn't, has She.
is this Kali you're talking about? I heard she had a temper too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News End of Boy Scouts' ban on gays prompts elation ... 2 min YouDidntBuildThat 4
News Study: Findings in same-sex vs biological paren... 2 min qwerty26 7
News Boy Scouts of America ends ban on gay adults 5 min Rose_NoHo 44
News Gay Brazilian Couple Strips Naked in Sao Paulo ... 9 min NE Jade 4
When did you realize you were gay? (Aug '07) 1 hr draven 805
News Same-sex marriage fight turns to clerk who refu... 2 hr Rose_NoHo 1,595
News Religious liberty is rallying cry after gay mar... 2 hr Jaimie 423
News Supreme Court extends gay marriage nationwide 2 hr Rose_NoHo 1,135
News Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? (Sep '14) 2 hr Poof1 8,053
News Gay wedding cake at center of Colorado Appeals ... 3 hr WeTheSheeple 613
More from around the web