So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Grou...

So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?

There are 18008 comments on the lezgetreal.com story from Aug 17, 2012, titled So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?. In it, lezgetreal.com reports that:

What makes hate, well, hate? Given that today is something of a quiet news day, it may be nice to give ourselves a breather and think about some things.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at lezgetreal.com.

“Psalms 27:14 HOPE! ”

Since: Dec 11

Cincinnati, Ohio

#5538 Oct 4, 2012
Passing Through wrote:
<quoted text>
And you should do better research before hitting "send" or, better still, just stop posting about topics of which you're ignorant.
<quoted text>
No, you stupid, hag, the "case" isn't closed. Your original link was to information about Christopher Columbus. While he may have rediscovered America hundreds of years after the Vikings first visited, he by no means was "fleeing" anything.
And now your feeble attempt to change your original assertion to be about the Pilgrims still doesn't fly because they weren't the ones who "discovered" America. Nor were they really fleeing English religious persecution as they lived in the Netherlands for more than 10 years without religious troubles prior to sailing to America. They merely used England as the starting point for their voyage. Nor did they land in present day Delaware; they actually landed in Massachusetts.
So your US history grade of "B" for Bozo is still secure.
yes the case IS closed.
i backed up my point with a link telling about the PILGRAMS who fled England/Britian to settle in the NEW world (America) and that is who i originally was refering to, but you being the argumentive nimrod you are, had to go off on another one of your 'fault finding missions' for the sole purpose of critizing and bashing ME who just happens to be a Christian, opposing your love of sin.

get over it.
it is settled.
if you don't want to accept what i say or the link i send to prove my points, don't.
but don't think i will attend your bashing-fest.

Cincinnati, Ohio

#5539 Oct 4, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. no you don't. If the Jews are right, you are wrong because you think everything in the Bible is true and it can't be wrong ..
.. if you love the sinner but not the sin, type, "I LOVE HL." You won't because your entire premise is flawed and would fall like a house of cards ..
.. besides, you don't have a clue what intimate love is ..
LOL shows just how little about the bible you know.

the bible is an ONGOING and UNFOLDING plan of GOD and HE says in the bible that salvation is for BOTH Jew and Gentile, that when the time of the Gentiles has been fulfilled...the jews whom are in the remenant, will acknowledge Christ,
why do you think right now there are MANY jews who already do?
prophecy is being fulfilled.
God see's the heart of man.
and it matters not whether one is Jew or Christian or anything else, what matters is that a soul is saved by the grace of God's mercy thru HIS SON given to the world.

In heaven there will be no Jew or Christian, it will be ONE BODY, ONE FAMILY of God.

so why don't you take the time to find out what the bible DOES say.
Uve

Indio, CA

#5540 Oct 4, 2012
Just for you 'Bob'
An Alabama minister who died in June of “accidental mechanical asphyxia” was found hogtied and wearing two complete wet suits, including a face mask, diving gloves and slippers, rubberized underwear, and a head mask, according to an autopsy report. Investigators determined that Rev. Gary Aldridge’s death was not caused by foul play and that the 51-year-old pastor of Montgomery’s Thorington Road Baptist Church was alone in his home at the time he died (while apparently in the midst of some autoerotic undertaking). While the Montgomery Advertiser, which first obtained the autopsy records, reported on Aldridge’s two wet suits, the family newspaper chose not to mention what police discovered inside the minister’s rubber briefs.

“Unconvinced”

Since: Nov 09

Seattle, WA

#5541 Oct 4, 2012
Pattiecake58 wrote:
the bible is an ONGOING and UNFOLDING plan of GOD and HE says in the bible that salvation is for BOTH Jew and Gentile, that when the time of the Gentiles has been fulfilled...the jews whom are in the remenant, will acknowledge Christ,
and it matters not whether one is Jew or Christian or anything else, what matters is that a soul is saved by the grace of God's mercy thru HIS SON given to the world.
In heaven there will be no Jew or Christian, it will be ONE BODY, ONE FAMILY of God.
Will people in Heaven be SAD about their friends and family who are suffering in Hell? If they don't care, does that mean that Heaven makes you heartless and callous? If they DO care, does that mean there is unhappiness in Heaven?
Uve

Indio, CA

#5542 Oct 4, 2012
Another one Just for you 'Bob'
Two teachers have been charged with sexually assaulting five students of a Christian school on the Northwest Side. The teachers, who are brother and sister, worked at the Dayspring Christian Academy, 5133 W. Fullerton Ave., where their father is the leader of the school and pastor of the affiliated Dayspring Church, according to prosecutors. The alleged abuse occurred over 10 years, from 1998 to 2007, prosecutors said. Eliza Martinelli, 34, of the 1500 block of South Raymond Drive in Naperville, is accused of assaulting four students—three females and a male—between the ages of 13 and 17. She is charged with aggravated criminal sexual assault of minors and supplying alcohol to minors.... Her brother, Nelson Quintana Jr., 27, whose home address is listed as the school, is accused of abusing one student who is now 23.”

Cincinnati, Ohio

#5543 Oct 4, 2012
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
The post was addressing the fact that you said that those who discovered the US(as it was then) were British.
dress it up however you like you're ignorant and yet again you were wrong.
now the case is closed.
well now if you bothered to read the HISTORY books it clearly teaches that the PILGRAMS were the first to 'settle' America.
and in that fact they discovered America in their settlement here.

another interesting fact is that if you read the Definition of what a Pilgram is, describes them as RELIGIOUS people.
the early settlers of America were religious people, pretty much showing that America was not only founded by men of God but the settlers (Pilgrams) the first settlers in America along side the Indians, were religious minded folk.
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/pil...

Cincinnati, Ohio

#5544 Oct 4, 2012
Ann Thrope wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it's up to the Jews who their messiah is, don't you think? And according to them, Jesus wasn't it.
AHAHA have you EVER read the bible?

there is ONE GOD
ONE.
and the Messiah is sent by GOD.
not by Jews.

Cincinnati, Ohio

#5545 Oct 4, 2012
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
exactly I don't 'know' you, all I know of you is what I see and what I see I don't like.
what I see and know of you here is my only PERSONAL knowledge of you and that absolutely forms and frames the mode and tone of my replies to your posts.
I try to tailor my replies to the tone of the post to which I respond and yours are nothing but hateful dogmatic diatribe so I respond in kind. No one is ever going to sway you from your point of view so you are basically a figure of fun.
Your logic is LAUGHABLE, your god did not judge The US over the millions of native people who were killed, raped and had their land stolen after a succession of broken treaties.
Your god didn't judge the US over the millions upon millions of Africans who died packed into ships or spent their short and miserable lives with boulders tied to their legs who were raped murdered and enslaved for centuries.
Your god didn't judge the US over the hungry, sick and dying poor on the streets of the wealthiest country in the world.
...but now all of a sudden same sex marriage WILL NOT STAND and god will judge the USA!!!
you re an idiot like the god you made in your own image, he's stupid, hateful and bursting with spite too.
Discussion? You discuss NOTHING, you quote and bleat and carp and moan and LIE! HELL HELL HEEEELLLLL HELL HELL you're all going to hell blah blah blaahh.
you are right, i can't be 'swayed' i am confident in my convictions and i know in whom i serve. GOD is everything.
and if you think someones faith is laughable then you are not wired right.
i am the only one discussing the issue and backing it up with bibilical truth and thats what fries your beans.

Since: May 11

Cardiff, UK

#5546 Oct 4, 2012
Pattiecake58 wrote:
<quoted text>
well now if you bothered to read the HISTORY books it clearly teaches that the PILGRAMS were the first to 'settle' America.
another interesting fact is that if you read the Definition of what a Pilgram is, describes them as RELIGIOUS people.
the early settlers of America were religious people, pretty much showing that America was not only founded by men of God but the settlers (Pilgrams) the first settlers in America along side the Indians, were religious minded folk.
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/pil...
sorry wrong again, they neither discovered america nor were they the first successful settlers.

you're an idiot.

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#5547 Oct 4, 2012
Pattiecake58 wrote:
<quoted text>
the one here with arrogance IS YOU.
it takes a mighty arrogant person to think they can breath without GOD allowing you to..........
you wanna pat yourself on the back and deny GOD the glory, go ahead but know that it is YOU who are arrogant when you do that.
.. you are a fool, Patricia ..

.. again, Mr. C. deserves all the credit. He did all the hard work and suffered the pain involved, not God ..

.. when I pat myself on the back, you'll know it ..

<< pat, pat, pat - I'm doing all the hard work to overcome my handicap, something you know nothing about >>

With Established Harem

#5548 Oct 4, 2012
Pattiecake58 wrote:
<quoted text>
.. more babble which doesn't address any of my points ..

.. if you love the sinner but not the sin, type, "I LOVE HL." ..

Since: May 11

Cardiff, UK

#5549 Oct 4, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. you are a fool, Patricia ..
.. again, Mr. C. deserves all the credit. He did all the hard work and suffered the pain involved, not God ..
.. when I pat myself on the back, you'll know it ..
<< pat, pat, pat - I'm doing all the hard work to overcome my handicap, something you know nothing about >>
can you point me to the post you're responding to? I assume you've abridged it I'd like to see the whole thing.

With Established Harem

#5550 Oct 4, 2012
Pattiecake58 wrote:
<quoted text>
.. you're dense. The 'pilgrams' did not settle or discover America nor were Native Americans religious ..
Passing Through

Chicago, IL

#5551 Oct 4, 2012
Pattiecake58 wrote:
<quoted text>
the one here with arrogance IS YOU.
it takes a mighty arrogant person to think they can breath without GOD allowing you to..........
you wanna pat yourself on the back and deny GOD the glory, go ahead but know that it is YOU who are arrogant when you do that.
No doubt you give God all the glory when He allows you take a dump, too.
Uve

Indio, CA

#5552 Oct 4, 2012
Just a question, With all this talk of 'Pattie's God'. If everything is created, then who created 'God'?

Since: Oct 12

Los Angeles, CA

#5553 Oct 4, 2012
How I See It wrote:
<quoted text>
Your ignorance is showing. Talking points for gays just makes you look stupid.
My ignorance huh? Are you saying that there aren't 7 books missing from Protestant Bibles? I'm guessing you had no clue about that.

United States

#5554 Oct 4, 2012
How I See It wrote:
<quoted text>
What you see as reality is just a bunch of men pandering to get a vote. The actual reality is what God thinks and what he has stated to those like you. Hope you're up for it.
As if you have any idea what God thinks.

Cincinnati, Ohio

#5555 Oct 4, 2012
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
Ley me paraphrase Josephus on christianisty for you:
"So anyway we were havving a jolly good time in Rome, the entertainment was wonderful, lots of games and so on the circus magnificus was huge and I got very drunk JESUS IS LORD and I think I must have had a bad fig or two somewhere along the way GOD IS WONDERFUL and I needed to spend most of the day in the vomitorium".
Josephus on jesus is so obviously fake.
The Babylonian Talmud? Find me a scholar who equivocally agrees that it refers to jesus.
"the Lucian of Samosata"? Lucian of Samosata was a Greek satirist born in 115CE a long time after the fact and never mentions jesus by name.
Tacitus 116CE, a little late.
Plinny the younger said there were christians living in 1st century Asia minor.
READ SOMETHING OTHER THAN APOLOGETICS STUPID WOMAN!
and how about you show me ONE scoffer who knows his head from a hole in the ground. LOL
your mocking of Josephus by "paraphrasing" a patch of ungodly jibber jabber, doesn't change what Josephus wrote about Jesus in the Antiquities.......which by the way ARE noted as valuable and credible writings.
as for the Babylonian Talmud IT DOES refer to Jesus.
your take is coming from a SCOFFERS viewpoint.
Lucian lived from 120AD to 180AD and HE was a 2 century (writer of history then) who knew first hand some of the EARLY followers of Christ.........and his writings established that they the followes of Christ, followed the man called Jesus.
so it lends OUTSIDE proof there was a man called Jesus whom they followed.
so if a NON believer such as Lucian tells you he knew some of the earlier followers of the man called Jesus then that prooves there was a man called Jesus who was followed as the Messiah then
do you understand how such evidence works?
Tacitus reported on the news about the Empreror Nero, who blamed the christians for a fire that distroyed Rome, He reported on Pontus pilate who was responsible for the crucifixion of a the man the chrisitans followed......so no Tactius got his information as all good reporters and historians do, but researching the roman records and interviewing folks.......and HIS writtings established the reality of the Nero, Pontus Pilate, the crucifixion and the Christian who followed Jesus.
point being when you have X amount of credible historians all writing with references to Jesus ..... you can take it to the bank that Jesus DID exist.

http://www.probe.org/site/c.fdKEIMNsEoG/b.422...

United States

#5556 Oct 4, 2012
Jarvis wrote:
<quoted text>
Just becaUse you like taking it up the butt doesn't mean all men do you filthy tranny scumbag!
Just because your girlfriend won't let you do that to her doesn't mean you have to be jealous of others.

United States

#5557 Oct 4, 2012
Bob wrote:
There is no pride in being a perverted homosexual.
Only sin, shame, diseases and death. There is no such thing as gay pride, only total gay shame.
Romans 6:23 - "For the wages of sin is death... "
Leviticus 18:22 - You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination.
Leviticus 20:13 - If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death. Their blood guiltiness is upon them.
Romans 1:26-27 - For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error.
I Corinthians 6:9 (NIV)- Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.
I Timothy 1:8-11 (NASB)- "But we know that the Law is good, if one uses it lawfully, realizing the fact that law is not made for a righteous person, but for those who are lawless and rebellious, for the ungodly and sinners, for the unholy and profane, for those who kill their fathers or mothers, for murderers and immoral men and homosexuals and kidnappers and liars and perjurers, and whatever else is contrary to sound teaching, according to the glorious gospel of the blessed God, with which I have been entrusted."
Total gay shame.
Wow. Paging Dr. Freud!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands of people march during rally at Bosto... 8 min TomInElPaso 1,959
News LGBTQ Activist Cleve Jones: 'I'm Well Aware How... 12 min dan whites bromha... 10
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 28 min Poof1 42,790
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 1 hr TRUMP WINNERS 22,355
News Does federal law forbid workplace discriminatio... 1 hr Banster 7
News Walmart agrees to $7.5 million settlement in di... 1 hr Banster 5
Maybe god is gay! (Dec '09) 1 hr June VanDerMark 12,262
More from around the web