So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Grou...

So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?

There are 18008 comments on the lezgetreal.com story from Aug 17, 2012, titled So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?. In it, lezgetreal.com reports that:

What makes hate, well, hate? Given that today is something of a quiet news day, it may be nice to give ourselves a breather and think about some things.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at lezgetreal.com.

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#5353 Oct 2, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah..so all of the buy-bull is true except for some parts.
BTW, you avoided this question:
Do you believe the earth is flat?
The buy-bull indicates it is.
Or did Jesus make the earth a sphere with his death on the cross.
I'm not Christian, never claimed to be.
Once again you show your ignorance. The book of Isiah speaks of the one "who is dwelling above the circle of the earth". No where does the bible indicate the earth was flat. Your ignorance knows no bounds.

Location hidden

#5354 Oct 2, 2012
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>You should take your own advice about that homework.
The Nicene Council 300 years AFTER Jesus died did what you claim.
People who aren't well versed in the history of their religion make bad spokepeople for that religion.
Then you are an idiot that doesn't know scripture. Jesus ended the Mosaic Law by fulfilling it perfectly. No other man could. Try picking up a bible sometime instead of listening to some moronic clergyman who doesn't know his a_s from a hole in the ground.

Location hidden

#5355 Oct 2, 2012
Marengo Jon wrote:
<quoted text>
Which part did I lie about? Do tell. FYI, all three of my children happen to be straight, but not narrow.
You lied to their mother moron. Or, are you a woman now.

Location hidden

#5356 Oct 2, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Most men into anal sex are straight.
Really, and what do you know of men? As I thought, nothing.
Passing Through

Chicago, IL

#5357 Oct 2, 2012
Pattiecake58 wrote:
<quoted text>
where have i ever said lying wasn't a sin?
it is wrong, and i have been guilty of it in my life.
Been guilty of it in your life? That's the understatement of the year. More like guilty of lying multiple times a day (at least on the days you post in Topix).
Pattiecake58 wrote:
but what i can't get you to understand is that we are ALL sinners in need of GOD'S forgiveness.
the KEY is not to continue in wrong doing.
the KEY is to seek Forgivness and CHANGE ones behavior.
If oyu recognize the "key",they why are you unable to apply it your lying? It certainly shows no signs of letting up.
Pattiecake58 wrote:
and YES SS is the topic here.
No, the topic is what are anti-gay groups afraid of? Are you saying you fear gays?
Pattiecake58 wrote:
i have NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER bashed Judiasm.
Really? Saying Jews of faith are too stupid to understand their their own scripture isn't bashing? Saying they're too blind to discern the Hebrew messianic prophecies within their own scripture isn't bashing? Saying Jews killed Jesus isn't bashing? Saying all Jews are condemned to hell despite being God's chosen people and having an everlasting covenant with God isn't bashing?
Pattiecake58 wrote:
I LOVE THE JEWS.
they are wonderful people.
Really? That didn't stop you from bashing Golem and his superior knowledge of Hebrew scripture. That didn't stop you from repeatedly speaking ill of him after he died. Nor has is stopped you from repeatedly lying about the tenets of the Jewish faith.
Pattiecake58 wrote:
and the Messiah was Jewish,
The Christian false messiah was indeed Jewish. However, the real Hebrew messiah hash;t yet arrived. When he does, he'll be known by his fulfillment of the real Hebrew messianic prophecies, not the fake ones Christians invented when Jesus utterly failed to fulfill any of the real ones.
Pattiecake58 wrote:
the entire bible is written by Jews.
from Gen to Rev.
Except Jews of faith neither recognize the Christian new testament as God's word nor include it in the Jewish bible.
Pattiecake58 wrote:
so STOP fabricating such atrosities here.
The only atrocities here are the ones you commit.
Pattiecake58 wrote:
why is your need to find fault in me so intense?
maybe you should ask yourself that question ...
If you could honestly answer why you have such an intense compulsion to lie about most everything and everyone, you might then know the answer to your question.

“Unconvinced”

Since: Nov 09

Seattle, WA

#5358 Oct 2, 2012
How I See It wrote:
Who cares about another lying religious f_g?
Well, proves you wrong.
Passing Through

Chicago, IL

#5359 Oct 2, 2012
Pattiecake58 wrote:
<quoted text>
what is wrong with you? are you really this dumb?
NO ONE can be this dumb, when you are told something many times over and you never hear what is said, you just keep repeating the same falsehoods.
you have GOT to be mentally challenged.
or you would not keep saying the same thing over and over.
queer is a legit word
So is the word c*nt. Both are recognized as legitimate words and can be found in an unabridged dictionary.
Pattiecake58 wrote:
i have NEVER called anyone those 'f' words.
print the post number where i have.
You most certainly have, you lying c*nt.

From the Russell Springs Gay Marriage Debate thread:

Post #96 ( http://www.topix.com/forum/city/russell-sprin... ):

"so all the faggy insults will not be appreciated by me."

A post of yours quoted in post #2706 ( http://www.topix.com/forum/city/russell-sprin... ). Your original post has been deleted by Topix but it appears to have been post #2697 since that's the only missing post number on that page.

"so you are a vulgar talking fag, who likes to stalk people, is that correct?"

Post #2875 ( http://www.topix.com/forum/city/russell-sprin... )

"how would you like it if i called you a resident of 'Fag-city-California'?"
Pattiecake58 wrote:
my language is fine.
i don't cuss and i don't call people DIRTY words.
The contents of your posts and the accepted definitions of words in the dictionary prove otherwise.
Passing Through

Chicago, IL

#5360 Oct 2, 2012
Pattiecake58 wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHA wow who would of thought it, NOWWWWWWWWW you are trying to justify dirty words.
Unlike you, I've never claimed not to use foul language. Nor have I whined incessantly about others' foul language like you have. When I point your foul language out, I do so to demonstrate your hypocrisy at complaining about others for the same thing you yourself do.

[QUOTE who="Pattiecake58"]y eah well my college professor way back then, had the education to be a professor.......how about you?
Well, since not all community college teaching positions require a PhD, my college credentials would be indeed be equivalent to those of some who teach in such settings.
Pattiecake58 wrote:
anyone who would call a dirty word a 'literary tool' for a positive use, IS OUT OF HIS FILTHY MIND.
Who said my use of foul language was intended to be "positive"? Not me. I'm just not sugarcoating my words.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Since: Apr 07

Born in Newark Ohio

#5361 Oct 2, 2012
Why the Supreme Court will strike down DOMA

Full story: www.scotusblog.com

The challenge to the Defense of Marriage Act (DOMA) is different. The Court can strike down this stupid and brutal law without bringing same-sex marriage to any state that does not want it. Its unconstitutionality follows from recent opinions by Justice Kennedy, the swing vote on the Court, and I predict that he will write the opinion striking the law down.

DOMA, enacted in 1996, was a reaction to a Hawaii Supreme Court case that seemed likely to legalize same-sex marriage there. A state referendum stopped that, but the case focused public attention on the marriage issue and so triggered a national movement. A quarter of all Americans now live in states that recognize same-sex marriage or its functional equivalent.

By the end of 2008, approximately 32,000 same-sex couples had married in the United States, and 80,000 more were domestic partners, reciprocal beneficiaries, or united in civil unions. That creates a situation that did not exist immediately after DOMA's enactment: a group of actual people whom the law hurts. They are the ones challenging DOMA.

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/gay/TLEUAVK7T...

Since: Apr 11

Panorama City, CA

#5362 Oct 2, 2012
How I See It wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again you show your ignorance. The book of Isiah speaks of the one "who is dwelling above the circle of the earth".
Exactly. A circle is a 2D shape. Flat. The same verse says the heavens are like a curtain, a tent. But they are not. They are virtually 100% empty space.
How I See It wrote:
No where does the bible indicate the earth was flat. Your ignorance knows no bounds.
Also, in one part Satan takes Jesus to the top of a mountain and shows him *all* of the kingdoms of earth. That would only be possible if the earth was flat.
So, do you believe the earth is flat?
Bob

Seattle, WA

#5363 Oct 2, 2012
More than 80% of AIDS cases in Canada are among homosexual or bisexual males; other diseases suffered either exclusively, or in larger percentages by the homosexual population, include: anal cancer, chlamydia trachomatis, cryptosporidium, giardia lamblia, herpes simplex virus, HPV, gonorrhea, viral hepatitis B and C, and syphilis.”

The Chicago Department of Public Health reported that the percentage of Chicago AIDS diagnoses connected to homo/bisexual men increased from 37% in year 2000 to 44% in 2003; and in mid-2006 it also reported that homo/bisexual men accounted for approximately 73% of Chicago syphilis cases for the year 2005. And a September 2010 report from the Centers for Disease Control titled "HIV among Gay, Bisexual and Other Men Who Have Sex with Men (MSM)" noted: "Gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men (MSM) represent approximately 2% of the US population, yet are the population most severely affected by HIV and are the only risk group in which new HIV infections have been increasing steadily since the early 1990s....At the end of 2006, more than half (53%) of all people living with HIV in the United States were MSM or MSM-IDU [injection drug user]." And according to a CDC report released in November 2009, 63% of syphilis cases in this country were found in homo/bisexuals in 2008.

Homosexual Pride is nothing more than homosexual shame.

Homosexuals have chosen to sin.

Homosexuals have chosen to live in SHAME.

No pride only SHAME.

The Shame of being Homosexual.

No pride only SHAME.

Homosexuality is condemned in the Bible. Below are some Bible verses that condemn homosexuality:
Leviticus 18:22 - You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination.
Leviticus 20:13 - If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death. Their bloodguiltiness is upon them.
Romans 1:26-27 - For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error.
I Corinthians 6:9(NIV)- Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.
I Timothy 1:8-11 (NASB)- "But we know that the Law is good, if one uses it lawfully, realizing the fact that law is not made for a righteous person, but for those who are lawless and rebellious, for the ungodly and sinners, for the unholy and profane, for those who kill their fathers or mothers, for murderers and immoral men and homosexuals and kidnappers and liars and perjurers, and whatever else is contrary to sound teaching, according to the glorious gospel of the blessed God, with which I have been entrusted."
Jude 1:6-7 (NASB)- And angels who did not keep their own domain, but abandoned their proper abode, He has kept in eternal bonds under darkness for the judgment of the great day, just as Sodom and Gomorrah and the cities around them, since they in the same way as these indulged in gross immorality and went after strange flesh, are exhibited as an example in undergoing the punishment of eternal fire
Bob

Seattle, WA

#5364 Oct 2, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. A circle is a 2D shape. Flat. The same verse says the heavens are like a curtain, a tent. But they are not. They are virtually 100% empty space.
<quoted text>
Also, in one part Satan takes Jesus to the top of a mountain and shows him *all* of the kingdoms of earth. That would only be possible if the earth was flat.
So, do you believe the earth is flat?
The Bible teaches that the Earth is ROUND. The Bible also teaches in that the Earth is suspended in space. Here, check these passages out...

The Old Testament prophet ISAIAH (circa 700 B.C.) quotes as follows:

"It is he that sitteth upon the CIRCLE*
of the earth, and the inhabitants
thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the
heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent
to dwell in." --Isaiah 40:22

*Circle=Hebrew "chuwg",meaning "sphere"

In addition to that, Job (circa 1,800 B.C.)speaks of his Maker as follows:

"He stretcheth out the north over the empty place,
and hangeth the earth upon nothing." Job 26:7
Bob

Seattle, WA

#5365 Oct 2, 2012
EdmondWA wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, proves you wrong.
Homosexuality is condemned in the Bible. Below are some Bible verses that condemn homosexuality:

Psalm 14:1-3 The fool says in his heart, "There is no God."

Leviticus 18:22 - You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination.

I Corinthians 6:9(NIV)- Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.

Panorama City, CA

#5366 Oct 2, 2012
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bible teaches that the Earth is ROUND. The Bible also teaches in that the Earth is suspended in space. Here, check these passages out...
The Old Testament prophet ISAIAH (circa 700 B.C.) quotes as follows:
"It is he that sitteth upon the CIRCLE*
A circle is 2D. FLAT!
Bob wrote:
of the earth, and the inhabitants
thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the
heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent
to dwell in." --Isaiah 40:22
The heavens aren't like a curtain or tent at all.
Bob wrote:
*Circle=Hebrew "chuwg",meaning "sphere"
So, you're saying we can't trust the buy-bull we read?
Bob wrote:
In addition to that, Job (circa 1,800 B.C.)speaks of his Maker as follows:
"He stretcheth out the north over the empty place,
and hangeth the earth upon nothing." Job 26:7
That's not saying the earth is a sphere.

And Satan takes Jesus to the top of a hill, and shows him all the kingdoms of the earth. Can't do that unless the earth is flat.

Panorama City, CA

#5367 Oct 2, 2012
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Psalm 14:1-3 The fool says in his heart, "There is no God."
The buy-bull says people who pick up sticks on a Saturday should be tortured to death.

“visit HudsonDildoEmpor ium.com”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#5368 Oct 2, 2012
Bob wrote:
*Circle=Hebrew "chuwg",meaning "sphere"...
In point of FACT "chugu"/"chuwg " means FLAT CIRCLE.

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#5369 Oct 2, 2012
KimBoe wrote:
<quoted text>because i fell that homosexuals don't deserve preferential treatment, i'm a racist??? could you elaborate on this please
You agreed with the comment that said blacks are deviants that don't deserve "preferential treatment." This was the second half of the comment and you didn't contest it, only agreeing withy he whole comment.
Bob

Seattle, WA

#5370 Oct 2, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
The buy-bull says people who pick up sticks on a Saturday should be tortured to death.
Psalm 14:1-3 The fool says in his heart, "There is no God." They are corrupt, they do abominable deeds
Bob

Seattle, WA

#5371 Oct 2, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
A circle is 2D. FLAT!
<quoted text>
The heavens aren't like a curtain or tent at all.
<quoted text>
So, you're saying we can't trust the buy-bull we read?
<quoted text>
That's not saying the earth is a sphere.
And Satan takes Jesus to the top of a hill, and shows him all the kingdoms of the earth. Can't do that unless the earth is flat.
Romans 1:26-27 - For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error.
Bob

Seattle, WA

#5372 Oct 2, 2012
The Chicago Department of Public Health reported that the percentage of Chicago AIDS diagnoses connected to homo/bisexual men increased from 37% in year 2000 to 44% in 2003; and in mid-2006 it also reported that homo/bisexual men accounted for approximately 73% of Chicago syphilis cases for the year 2005. And a September 2010 report from the Centers for Disease Control titled "HIV among Gay, Bisexual and Other Men Who Have Sex with Men (MSM)" noted: "Gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men (MSM) represent approximately 2% of the US population, yet are the population most severely affected by HIV and are the only risk group in which new HIV infections have been increasing steadily since the early 1990s....At the end of 2006, more than half (53%) of all people living with HIV in the United States were MSM or MSM-IDU [injection drug user]." And according to a CDC report released in November 2009, 63% of syphilis cases in this country were found in homo/bisexuals in 2008.

Homosexual Pride is nothing more than homosexual shame.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Texas court hearing case to limit gay marriage ... 4 min Rainbow Kid 2
News Trump's victory has unleashed a wave of same-se... 7 min Rainbow Kid 9
Woo Hoo 9 min Bro 2
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 15 min Charles 23,997
News DeGeneres says her show is no place for anti-ga... 1 hr Rainbow Kid 300
News 'Will & Grace' returning to TV 1 hr Rainbow Kid 7
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 2 hr tbird19482 44,066
More from around the web