So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Grou...

So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?

There are 18009 comments on the lezgetreal.com story from Aug 17, 2012, titled So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?. In it, lezgetreal.com reports that:

What makes hate, well, hate? Given that today is something of a quiet news day, it may be nice to give ourselves a breather and think about some things.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at lezgetreal.com.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Since: Apr 07

Born in Newark Ohio

#4599 Sep 24, 2012
Pattiecake58 wrote:
<quoted text>
you are wasting your time begging folks for proof of God when all you really want is a person to beat up on because they are a person of faith.
you don't want the truth booots, you are far to comfortable living the lie.
and the fact you hand EVERYONE on topix who shares the truth of GOD with you the same old scoffers hooey i can KNOW for certain that you are here as an insturment of satan's to persecute the faith.
but we can certainly handle it, as i hope you have discovered long before now boooots, when it comes to GOD and FAITH of the those who know GOD, you are no match for that.
as for me, what annoys me about you is your attempt to be the Messiah for everyone else.

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#4600 Sep 24, 2012
mram wrote:
<quoted text>
One Specific;
The Locust are Swarming and the land is burning:
There will be insect swarms and fires!?
Come on, I said specific!
mram wrote:
Watch West of the Tigris -...yadda...yadda...yadda...
Come on, give me a specific prediction. I can tell you there will be insect swarms and fires. There will also be disease and bad sitcoms.
Give a prediction that has a name, a place, a date, a specific unique, or at least unusual, event.
mram

Westville, IN

#4601 Sep 24, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>So, if a man puts a knife to your throat, and says he will slit it if you don't hand over your money that's not a threat as long as he's telling the truth? I'm just using your "reasoning".
Your not using my reasoning. Your Another turn-around So called artist! There is no art in changing my words or Gods words! People like you justify yourself making word meanings to your own meanings! It simple to read simple words and then make a different meaning to them! Do you translate or transliterate! I think manipulate is a better word!

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#4603 Sep 24, 2012
Pattiecake58 wrote:
<quoted text>
and you don't think homosexuality doesn't 'creep' most folks out?
jimmycrickets man, same sex is the most ABNORMAL activity along side pedophila.
who in their 'RIGHT' mind would dip their wick in another mans POOP hole for pleasure?
that is creepy and sick.
and thats why GOD called it an abomination in His eyes.
thats why GOD rained hail and fire on the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah.
and again you are not my messiah,my minister, or rabbi.

God created all things for a purpose even gays and lesbians. It's natural for us to be who we are.

And why are you always focused on sex with children and anal sex?

You're one sick woman.

Most straight women I know think about sex with men not sex between two men.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#4606 Sep 24, 2012
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you've already admitted there was no proof of god's existence so that was sort of a useless rant...
Can KiMare loan me a bazinga to give you?

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#4607 Sep 24, 2012
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
that burning cross icon is actually a very famous piece of art and if you think it's a 'burning' cross you couldn't be more wrong.....I believe the title of the work is "Immersion" by Andres Serrano.
I don't know much about art....but I know what I like. LMAO
It is titled "Piss Christ." It explains how religions promote themselves as glorious, beautiful, it looks all nicey nicey. Though when you get what the golden glow is, you realize it is not. It symbolizes the ugliness of the people who hide behind religion. The people who use religion as an excuse to hate.

North Hollywood, CA

#4608 Sep 24, 2012
mram wrote:
<quoted text>
Your not using my reasoning. Your Another turn-around So called artist! There is no art in changing my words or Gods words! People like you justify yourself making word meanings to your own meanings! It simple to read simple words and then make a different meaning to them! Do you translate or transliterate! I think manipulate is a better word!
Yadda...yadda...yadda...

Look, if someone, even god, tells you they are going to torment you, it's a threat.

North Hollywood, CA

#4609 Sep 24, 2012
-yernogood-_ wrote:
<quoted text>Oh good phq another one? Do ANY of you gays have ANY other material at all? Why are you f/gs so phqng dumb? We are human and human biology is the science of man and woman. You can not make baby's with two people of the same sex. I know you gays are very confused by all this but that's because you're SUB human.
Everyone knows that!!!
By the way, no HUMANS go in for this psychiatric observation jargon.
So, when is a straight guy going to turn down a BJ from a woman saying, "You can not make baby by swallowing my semen. I know you are very confused by all this but that's because you're SUB human."?

North Hollywood, CA

#4610 Sep 24, 2012
-yernogood-_ wrote:
<quoted text>Oh good phq another one? Do ANY of you gays have ANY other material at all? Why are you f/gs so phqng dumb? We are human and human biology is the science of man and woman. You can not make baby's with two people of the same sex. I know you gays are very confused by all this but that's because you're SUB human.
You claim to have gay friends. Have you told them you think they are sub human?

Montreal

#4611 Sep 24, 2012
mram wrote:
<quoted text>
Your argument has no bases by Natural Law or Biblical Law! You nerve is not new or profound! When you will not find a profound, righteous argument in GODS WORD that JESUS stood for! I praise GOD every day! All Christians know the World is in GODS (FIFTH TRUMP)
This is all Prophetic and truth will prevail!
I Shake off the dust and move on, WITH GOD I GO!
Bye!
Religion has no place in civil law, therefore your argument is entirely invalid.

Montreal

#4612 Sep 24, 2012
-yernogood-_ wrote:
I love these gays, they ALL have the exact same story. Reading one is like reading them ALL. Where do they get these fun fact to know and tell? Wrigley's?
And you AREN'T saying the same things as all the other anti-gay?

Montreal

#4615 Sep 24, 2012
mram wrote:
<quoted text>
He sent forth his Disciples and sent them into all the Lands to teach his HOLY WORD!
I do Reeeaaaaad & Study not just the Bible but the Ancient Manuscripts!
He does not need me? Okay, that makes you Judge over God!
GOD DOES NEED ME AND ALL OTHERS LIKE ME THAT STAY IN HIS WORD, LOVES IT AND REALLY WANT TRUTH! Not lies, profane belittling accusations using GODS WORD, Satan word, changing all words, GODS AND CHRISTIANS, the sum of a turnaround artist!
You can not take GOD out of me, and now I shake off the dust of lies and with my faith in GOD, I GO!
BYE!
Wow, crazy fundie much? This nutso rant had nothing to do with my comment.

North Hollywood, CA

#4616 Sep 24, 2012
-yernogood-_ wrote:
<quoted text>What the phq are you talking about? Why do all you f/ags have to talk about sex all the time? FREAKS!
You've never heard of oral sex? Figures.

North Hollywood, CA

#4617 Sep 24, 2012
-yernogood-_ wrote:
<quoted text>They KNOW they are!
But yep, you betcha!
Figured you were lying when you said you have gay friends.

Montreal

#4618 Sep 24, 2012
-yernogood-_ wrote:
<quoted text>They KNOW they are!
But yep, you betcha!
They either hang out with you to laugh at you, or they don't exist.

“Cake, cake, cake”

Since: Jul 07

Let them eat cake

#4619 Sep 24, 2012
Pattiecake58 wrote:
<quoted text>
redcoat rederic.
Oy Vey! You're really not helping your cause.
NoQ

New York, NY

#4620 Sep 24, 2012
-yernogood-_ wrote:
<quoted text>What the phq are you talking about? Why do all you f/ags have to talk about sex all the time? FREAKS!
Because that's what them Fa$$ots do, their perverted gay sexual escapades. That's why they're called perverted Freaks. Rose is a dude, a Wantabe bitc.h. Just another Queer with a feminine name.
mram

Westville, IN

#4622 Sep 24, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>Yadda...yadda...yadda. ..

Look, if someone, even god, tells you they are going to torment you, it's a threat.
It is a decision, each and every flesh person. We all know GOD does not want to torment anyone! Yet, His Creation torments him every second of everyday refusing to follow, honor his laws. If there was no law, none of his creation one would survive. ALL SOULS, deserve a chance! Including the unborn.
I am not ANYONE'S Judge, GOD IS AND WILL JUDGE ALL!
It is simple, GOD sent Jesus! He was crucified on the cross, arms pulled out of joint, nails in his feet and hands, beat, whipped, mocked, spat on after living in the flesh without sin!
GODS Word tells the truth. Jesus gave his life, shed his blood for a one time sacrifice to save all flesh from torment.
Prophecy tells in the last days their would be this happening!
No man, not one will be able to stop GODS Prophecy as the Locust are swarming! Look West of the Tigris River! You will see swarming and the land burning!
GOD has a right to do his will as his promises and curses are thousands years of prophecies coming forward. We have has plenty of fair warning!
Worried about torment for what you do, then bashing GOD? I do not understand. I hope GOD CAN.
mram

Westville, IN

#4623 Sep 24, 2012
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>Religion has no place in civil law, therefore your argument is entirely invalid.
IN FACT, Civil Law in this Country was founded Under God, soooo! guess it has more of a place then YOU want it to!
You need to go back to school, Study the Country's History!

Montreal

#4624 Sep 24, 2012
mram wrote:
<quoted text>
IN FACT, Civil Law in this Country was founded Under God, soooo! guess it has more of a place then YOU want it to!
You need to go back to school, Study the Country's History!
You need to just pick up the constitution.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Right Fights Wedding Cake War on Overly Nar... 2 min Rainbow Kid 19
News Mississippi Governor Signs Law Allowing Busines... 7 min Synque 352
News North Carolina's rush to bigotry 34 min Three Days 1,706
News Republican John Boehner calls Ted Cruz 'Lucifer... 48 min Big Al 12
News Governor wants to change, but not scrap, North ... 2 hr lides 145
News Mike Huckabee links same-sex marriage to straig... (Feb '11) 2 hr Vaginal odor 36
News Ultra-Rightwing U.S. Fla. Rep. Allen West Wants... (Nov '12) 2 hr Marriage trafficking 10
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 14 hr here 34,201
More from around the web