So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Grou...

So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?

There are 18009 comments on the lezgetreal.com story from Aug 17, 2012, titled So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?. In it, lezgetreal.com reports that:

What makes hate, well, hate? Given that today is something of a quiet news day, it may be nice to give ourselves a breather and think about some things.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at lezgetreal.com.

truth

Spokane, WA

#23 Aug 17, 2012
we should all strive to make the antigay as unhappy as possible so the all have heart attacks
Rainbow Control Center

Alpharetta, GA

#24 Aug 17, 2012
truth wrote:
we should all strive to make the antigay as unhappy as possible so the all have heart attacks
On December 21, 2012; the antigays are scheduled to lose gravity and float out into space
Peace on Earth at last!
david traversa

Buenos Aires, Argentina

#25 Aug 17, 2012
NoQ wrote:
They don't fear anything, they just don't like their Nasty & Perverted lifestyle.
"Nasty & Perverted lifestyle"? Check with the FBI.. Or open any newspaper.. if you can wade through more than three sentences without getting confused, that is..
Pam

Grove City, PA

#26 Aug 17, 2012
They don't fear anything. They simply feel a responsibility to protect the culture from changes that will more likely lead people, especially young people, astray. Being led astray means that their lives will be carried away from God and into Godless darkness. Some people might call that fear, but doing so shows gross misunderstanding of how one has a relationship with God. We do not fear. We trust that God will prevail. At the same time we feel responsible and feel led by God to make a stand for truth and righteousness. For, the opposite of God, Satan, is the father of lies. It is he who tells people they don't have to pay attention to what the Bible says or tells people that it means something other than how it has been understood since its inception. And that is just the beginning of Satan's lies in this issue.

BTW, this thing of gays seducing children - I have perceived that gays for the most part deny it because they do not regard teenagers as children. I think it is really apparent that gay adults are attracted to the idea of introducing teenagers to gay sex. While it is not technically called pedophilia, most adults who care about a teenager and want to protect them from predators consider it such.

FaFoxy

“ WOOF !”

Since: Oct 10

Coolidge, AZ

#29 Aug 17, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not confused there transvestite Queer. Your perverted lifestyle is what triggers animosity between normal people and you fking freaks. That's right, I said normal people.
You left Queens ?!
truth

Spokane, WA

#30 Aug 17, 2012
Pam wrote:
They don't fear anything. They simply feel a responsibility to protect the culture from changes that will more likely lead people, especially young people, astray. Being led astray means that their lives will be carried away from God and into Godless darkness. Some people might call that fear, but doing so shows gross misunderstanding of how one has a relationship with God. We do not fear. We trust that God will prevail. At the same time we feel responsible and feel led by God to make a stand for truth and righteousness. For, the opposite of God, Satan, is the father of lies. It is he who tells people they don't have to pay attention to what the Bible says or tells people that it means something other than how it has been understood since its inception. And that is just the beginning of Satan's lies in this issue.
BTW, this thing of gays seducing children - I have perceived that gays for the most part deny it because they do not regard teenagers as children. I think it is really apparent that gay adults are attracted to the idea of introducing teenagers to gay sex. While it is not technically called pedophilia, most adults who care about a teenager and want to protect them from predators consider it such.
good thing this isn't a theocracy, and you do not get to force your religion down everyones throat. and btw there are many christians that disagree with your view. freedom of religion, is not freedom to dictate behavior, and it also means there is freedom from religion. so get packing to the middle east if you want to live in a theocracy.
truth

Spokane, WA

#31 Aug 17, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not confused there transvestite Queer. Your perverted lifestyle is what triggers animosity between normal people and you fking freaks. That's right, I said normal people.
normal people don't pick a different minority every month to discriminate against.

San Francisco

#32 Aug 17, 2012
Pam wrote:
Wrong as usual, sPam. If you’d bother to educate yourself (or simply stop lying), you’d know it is NOT apparent that gay adults are attracted to the idea of introducing teenagers to gay sex. I realized your limited intelligence makes education difficult, but it really isn’t that complicated. You just prefer to waste your pathetic, miserable life wallowing in hatred.

And stop invoking your god, your bible, and your satan (oh please; are you really that stupid?) unless your goal is turn away potential christians, in which case you succeed admirably. Too bad you have to lie to do it.
david traversa

Buenos Aires, Argentina

#33 Aug 17, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
The trouble with the so-called "normal" is they sometimes behave in such abnormal, hysterical ways.. Much like you're doing now..
david traversa

Buenos Aires, Argentina

#37 Aug 17, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't believe I've strayed from what I've said all along.
Which is the equivalent of a sleeping pill.. repetitive, senseless and completely insignificant.. You haven't strayed.. you were just never walking the line.. like a drunk..

FaFoxy

“ WOOF !”

Coolidge, AZ

#40 Aug 17, 2012
Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you have such a problem with gays, most specifically gay men?
A better question is "why do you spend most of your waking hours on a gay and mesbian forum ?"

Methinks he doth protest to much.
Pam

Grove City, PA

#41 Aug 18, 2012
GoldenGator wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong as usual, sPam. If you’d bother to educate yourself (or simply stop lying), you’d know it is NOT apparent that gay adults are attracted to the idea of introducing teenagers to gay sex. I realized your limited intelligence makes education difficult, but it really isn’t that complicated. You just prefer to waste your pathetic, miserable life wallowing in hatred.
And stop invoking your god, your bible, and your satan (oh please; are you really that stupid?) unless your goal is turn away potential christians, in which case you succeed admirably. Too bad you have to lie to do it.
If it were not true that gay adults at not attracted to the idea of introducing teenagers to gay sex, then why does NAMBLA even exist. Don't tell me they have been run out of business. I just saw their web page copyrighted 2012. As for Satan, perhaps you should talk to Lililth, Satan's Whore about that.

“Equality First”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#42 Aug 18, 2012
Pam wrote:
<quoted text>
If it were not true that gay adults at not attracted to the idea of introducing teenagers to gay sex, then why does NAMBLA even exist. Don't tell me they have been run out of business. I just saw their web page copyrighted 2012. As for Satan, perhaps you should talk to Lililth, Satan's Whore about that.
So if some straight people want to have sex with minors, then ALL straight people want to have sex with minors? That is what you are saying by lumping all gays into one group. By the same logic you use, all straight men are rapists.
A Word from Your Sponsor

Alpharetta, GA

#46 Aug 18, 2012
Pam wrote:
<quoted text>
NAMLA resembles the boy scouts
Both organizations scout for boys
Are you a member?
20s and a gel battery

Alpharetta, GA

#47 Aug 18, 2012
Bruce wrote:
I think homosex should be outlawed for the sake of the little children.
Are you afraid of little gay children?
Perhaps you should pimp out your Hoveround so you can make a fast getaway
Burning Burning Love

Alpharetta, GA

#48 Aug 18, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Queer Dude, I could tell you that I enjoy giving you Queers a hard time or that I find your perverted lifestyle disgusting, especially the men because of what they do to each other. Take your pick.
Have you tried it?
Pam

Grove City, PA

#49 Aug 18, 2012
RalphB wrote:
<quoted text>
So if some straight people want to have sex with minors, then ALL straight people want to have sex with minors? That is what you are saying by lumping all gays into one group. By the same logic you use, all straight men are rapists.
Point me in the direction of a straight pedophile website or a straight rapists' website. While those crimes are committed by a some, as far as I am aware no one has ever tried to legitimize those activities devoted to the promotion of them. No, I am not suggesting that all gays belong to NAMBLA, but there seems to be an extreme amount of tolernance for NAMBLA in the gay community, as if gays kind of relate to the whole idea. It is utterly disgusting.
Pam

Grove City, PA

#50 Aug 18, 2012
A Word from Your Sponsor wrote:
<quoted text>
NAMLA resembles the boy scouts
Both organizations scout for boys
Are you a member?
Not of either one.

“Equality First”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#52 Aug 18, 2012
Pam wrote:
<quoted text>
Point me in the direction of a straight pedophile website or a straight rapists' website. While those crimes are committed by a some, as far as I am aware no one has ever tried to legitimize those activities devoted to the promotion of them. No, I am not suggesting that all gays belong to NAMBLA, but there seems to be an extreme amount of tolernance for NAMBLA in the gay community, as if gays kind of relate to the whole idea. It is utterly disgusting.
If you don't want to say that all gays do something, then put a qualifier such as "some". That's why the English language includes such words. And if you haven't seen any websites promoting child abuse and rape, methinks you haven't done your research. Just Google either term and see how many sites are listed.

“I beleave in reason not god”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#53 Aug 18, 2012
equalityboy81 wrote:
They fear losing the power of being able to oppress a group they consider inferior to them.
people are not inferior to each other. but ideal can be no matter what may happen in the future. gay marriage will always be inferior to straight marriage. nature will see to that

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News I am a gay Yankee teacher in the South (Aug '15) 13 min Real American 16
News High HIV rates for gay men in some southern cities 34 min Xstain Spot Remover 16
News Barack Obamaa s Bathroom Overreach | By Dr. Mar... 36 min Xstain Spot Remover 2
News Anti-Gay Jehovah's Witness Cartoon Tells Kids T... 1 hr nube 1,971
News New research says sex education ignores gay and... (Nov '15) 1 hr Three Rounds 1,422
News Finally: The men who live as dogs 1 hr Three Rounds 1
News Put to the test: A young woman talks life with HIV 1 hr Three Rounds 1
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 2 hr Rose_NoHo 36,116
News Feds' transgender guidance provokes fierce back... 3 hr Three Rounds 880
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 3 hr Rose_NoHo 11,754
More from around the web