So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?

Aug 17, 2012 Full story: lezgetreal.com 18,015

What makes hate, well, hate? Given that today is something of a quiet news day, it may be nice to give ourselves a breather and think about some things.

Full Story

“saved From jesus”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#4002 Sep 21, 2012
Pattiecake58 wrote:
<quoted text>
the problem is not that GOD isn't speaking, the problem is that you are not listening.
don't you worry your pointy little horns one iota, you will get to experience GOD in due time.
you can take that to the bank.
"My god's gonna get ya." Couldn't see that coming.

“Unconvinced”

Since: Nov 09

Seattle, WA

#4003 Sep 21, 2012
KiMare wrote:
I just showed how the Bible and evolution DO have areas of compatibility. Your denial does not change those facts.
You can't answer why a alien and radiation shows up so you try to divert by asking questions that cannot be answered.
Then you ignorantly deny basic facts about evolution and sexuality.
Do you really think your ploys are not obvious?
Come back when you are ready to have a adult discussion.
I don't think so. You blew it with "questions that cannot be answered". If you don't see how that undermines everything you have to say, that's your problem. You can't dodge THAT easily, and get away with it. I knew you didn't know anything about your own claims. Enjoy the aliens.

“Psalms 27:14 HOPE! ”

Since: Dec 11

Cincinnati, Ohio

#4004 Sep 21, 2012
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
actually it's quite the opposite you bring non-thinking to the table but think you bring great intellect.
Which is why you're so funny, when I first read your nonsense I thought you were a parody, but you aren't you're real and there are more like you and that's scarey.
LOL what a bazar mindset you have.

you think it is intelligent to embrace the notion creation and life could 'create itself' from an accidental explosion in space?

do you think it is intelligent to believe you evolved from a monkey?

HAHAHAHA

im sorry, i can't wrap my mind around that kind of 'intelligence'

to deny the FACT that every creation MUST ...MUST...have a Creator is insanity.

you are trying to pass off atheism as 'intelligent'
which in reality is the opposite because you DON'T have any spiritual sightedness or 'wisdom'.

you are opperating on your LIMITED human reasoning.

there is far more to heaven and earth than you know.

and to limit yourself to a THEORY that one day an explosion in space occured as a result of nothingness, and spit off planets in what we know today as a very percise universe of order.....and then generated intelligent life from NON LIFE.....then no sir that is not intelligent, thats just moronic thinking steming from someone who no doubt watched far to much sy-fi tv growing up.

Cincinnati, Ohio

#4005 Sep 21, 2012
Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, I stand for freedom and reality. You stand for your imaginary friend who just so happens to be a big, fat, bigot who condemns everyone, just like you. What a coincidence it is that your god hates everyone as much as you. To think that anyone is trying to suppress your religious freedom is a bunch or horseshit, and you know it. You simply have it in your thick, messed up brain of yours that if you can't impose your religion on everyone else, that it is somehow infringing on your religious freedom. You're ridiculous and are a non-stop form of fascination for sane individuals.
liar. you don't stand for freedom.
if you did you wouldn't be trying to restrict peoples right to love and worship GOD, you wouldn't be trying to silence religion.

the only thing you stand for is the promotion of SIN.

GOD doesn't hate you.
thats the lie you tell yourself to justify your hate of GOD.

but you will certainly EARN His wrath if you continue living the lie.which PROVES your agenda.

you are your own worst enemy bubba.
you THINK all this hooey you send my way is bothering me, fact is you are ONLY hurting yourself.

you are here for the sole purpose of bashing the faith.

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#4007 Sep 21, 2012
Pattiecake58 wrote:
<quoted text>
you think it is intelligent to embrace the notion creation and life could 'create itself' from an accidental explosion in space?
HAHAHAHA
which in reality is the opposite because you DON'T have any spiritual sightedness or 'wisdom'.
and to limit yourself to a THEORY that one day an explosion in space occured as a result of nothingness, and spit off planets in what we know today as a very percise universe of order.....and then generated intelligent life from NON LIFE.....then no sir that is not intelligent, thats just moronic thinking steming from someone who no doubt watched far to much sy-fi tv growing up.
Obvious diversion. Who was talking about where everything came from? Didn't you just bitch at someone else for going off-topic? You purposely skew the information that has been presented you hundreds of times, because then you can get everyone to spend an inordinate amount of time trying to correct your child-like view of scientific theory. It's a complete waste of time.

Cincinnati, Ohio

#4008 Sep 21, 2012
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a laugh and a half! You? Thinking?
Lol!
All you do is spew crap from your mouth about the bible. All you do is FOLLOW what CERTAIN verses you pick and choose say. You aren't thinking, thinking requires logic. You have none, you ONLY use the bible (an unproven source) as your argument. When someone gives you pure facts, you ignore them and scream blasphemy.
Patty, you shouldn't add so many nuts to that cake. 58 different types is a little extreme, don't you think?
fact is MISGUIDED one, i am THE ONLY ONE on here who has so far brought TANGILBE evidence to the table.
the rest of you yaahoos and scoffers have brought NOTHING to the table, just scoffing and bashing.

i have shown you many evidences
don't blame me if your love of sin clouds your reason.

i have backed up my proof with not only self proving scriptures
but TANGILBE archaeology proof.

ya see, heres the thing the holy bible stands on its own merit.
doesn't need anyone to prove it.

and IF it was incorrect, and not true, don't you think after THOUSANDS of years by now someone would of proven it untrue and had it removed from the position which it has held from day one?

don't you think if the word of GOD was not the word of GOD that you people would of been successful by now of having it ban from the number one position of all time in lititure?

fact is people STILL read it, churches are STILL preaching it, people are STILL finding GOD and the bible is STILL regarded as the number one best seller of ALL time.
you can easily research that fact.

so my point is, i don't have to defend the bible
it MORE than defends itself in time and testing by the world.

you might as well come to terms with the fact you can't change it, remove it, or banish it from the world just because hell is more appealing to you than heaven is.

good day.

Cincinnati, Ohio

#4009 Sep 21, 2012
Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
"My god's gonna get ya." Couldn't see that coming.
free will bubba ...free will.

“Unconvinced”

Since: Nov 09

Seattle, WA

#4010 Sep 21, 2012
Pattiecake58 wrote:
HAHAHAHA
Then you don't understand science. These are facts. You would benefit from some study.
Pattiecake58 wrote:
Such a creator would also need a creator. A magic solution is not actually a solution.
Pattiecake58 wrote:
"Spiritual" is a meaningless word, which everyone invents their own definition for. "Wisdom" is knowing enough to take your knowledge ONLY from demonstrable, empirical sources. Belief in books about talking animals is not "wise".
Pattiecake58 wrote:
And so are you, which gives you no more information about the "supernatural" than anyone else.
Pattiecake58 wrote:
If there is, it's nothing that you have any power to learn about. Like anyone else trying to answer questions about things they can't possibly study, you can only speculate.
Pattiecake58 wrote:
and to limit yourself to a THEORY
That scientific study will teach you how science uses the word "theory". I don't think you understand it.
Pattiecake58 wrote:
that one day an explosion in space occured as a result of nothingness, and spit off planets in what we know today as a very percise universe of order
The universe is full of DIS-order as well. Why do theists always ignore that? The ordered portions of the universe took BILLIONS of years to get there. It was a very slow process. It wasn't "one day" any more than it was "seven days".
Pattiecake58 wrote:
and then generated intelligent life from NON LIFE
You are made of carbon, nitrogen, hydrogen, calcium, potassium, and many other chemicals. These things are not alive, and yet life comes from them. Life is just chemistry.
Pattiecake58 wrote:
then no sir that is not intelligent, thats just moronic thinking steming from someone who no doubt watched far to much sy-fi tv growing up.
Understanding science is a tough endeavor, I don't blame you for avoiding it, but that doesn't justify your disparagement of the BEST learning method that humans have EVER known. Some people think that "moronic thinking" comes from putting too much faith in stories about unicorns and giants.

Everything about the world that we have EVER studied, has been found to have a natural process driving it. We've NEVER found anything to be powered by "magic". That isn't a satisfactory answer to how ANYTHING works. Intelligent people move past that.

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#4011 Sep 21, 2012
Pattiecake58 wrote:
<quoted text>
liar. you don't stand for freedom.
if you did you wouldn't be trying to restrict peoples right to love and worship GOD, you wouldn't be trying to silence religion.
GOD doesn't hate you.
but you will certainly EARN His wrath if you continue living the lie.which PROVES your agenda.
you THINK all this hooey you send my way is bothering me, fact is you are ONLY hurting yourself.
Bullshit. Show me where your religious freedom is being taken away or how I've tried to silence it. Please, by all means...I take great pleasure in watching what you do with your religion. I don't need to do anything to silence your religion. You do a good enough job of that yourself. Gee Pat, look how many people on these forums don't give a crap what you have to say? That's what you bring to your religion, it makes people crazy and stupid, if you're an example of the final product.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#4012 Sep 21, 2012
EdmondWA wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think so. You blew it with "questions that cannot be answered". If you don't see how that undermines everything you have to say, that's your problem. You can't dodge THAT easily, and get away with it. I knew you didn't know anything about your own claims. Enjoy the aliens.
Hey, I love to learn. You show me. You answer your own questions about aliens.

Bazinga!

Since: May 11

UK

#4013 Sep 21, 2012
Pattiecake58 wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHA
No, it’s you who has the bazaar[sic] mindset.

The big bang theory has nothing to do with the creation of life. You’re stupid or lying to yourself if you think it does.

No I don’t think I evolved from a monkey, evolution does not indicate that. You’re stupid or lying to yourself if you think it does.

“HAHAHAHA”, my sentiments exactly.

I agree you can’t wrap your mind around it....therefore god.

“MUST MUST have a creator”? say it a few more times, it’s like mantra meditation. Who created god?

Atheism is critical honest, sceptical and enquiring, it’s honest enough to say,‘sorry you have not proven it to my satisfaction, move along’, I do not believe everything I hear from a book cobbled together by a Roman Emperor. As for spirituality...just not feeling it.

I only have human reasoning as do you.

If there is far more in heaven and earth then prove it.

Scientists do not sit up at night over a few beers and decide to call something a theory, first it tries to prove itself wrong, then it tries many many times to get the same result, and only then when all alternatives have been exhausted is something considered to be a theory.

The universe is not precise, the universe is chaos, galaxies smash into each other, stars are born and die an explosive death taking everything close by with them or they simply fade away. Please don’t buy into this nonsense that the earth just has to be 5 miles this way or one degree that way and we’d all be gone, the circumstellar habitable zone around a star is much larger than that and F class stars have an even bigger habitable zone. The earths is between .95 and 1.37 Au’s from thes un(an Au being 149 597 871 km).

In around 4.5 billion years the sun will become a red giant and that will be the end of the earth, it will then shed its outer layers and it will be a white dwarf star. If we haven’t left the solar system by then or we haven’t killed ourselves before that we’ll be gone. The end of a cosmic accident, our atoms returned to the stars they came from.

Just because you can’t explain it or can’t get your head around how infinitesimally small and insignificant we are in the cosmic scheme of things you cling to a god.

I wasn’t big into sci-fi when I was younger, I preferred war films. My wife is likes a bit of sci-fi though and she’s a lapsed catholic.
GOD

Bronx, NY

#4014 Sep 21, 2012
Pattiecake58 wrote:
<quoted text>LOL what a bazar mindset you have.

HAHAHAHA

Pattie, I didn't give you a brain.
GOD

Bronx, NY

#4015 Sep 21, 2012
Pattiecake58 wrote:
<quoted text>LOL what a bazar mindset you have.

HAHAHAHA

My creator is a Slestak.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#4016 Sep 21, 2012
danc328 wrote:
<quoted text>
You speak for all mankind? I don't think so. Do you honestly believe that because I or anyone else that belongs to a church. Or studies the Bible that we ate fd up because of "the lies of religion". You sound like someone that has never cracked tha book, or at the very best take things out of context and feel comfortable about calling it a lie??
Please don't feel sorry for us, because you are gay and we are not. That's ridiculous and so are you! It is we that feel sorry for you because you are lost right now...
In what way is that person lost?
GOD

Bronx, NY

#4017 Sep 21, 2012
Pattiecake58 wrote:
<quoted text>liar. you don't stand for freedom.

GOD doesn't hate you.

I do not hate, religionisthebiglie. I hate Pattie. Burn in hell biiii tccch! Sorry about that.
GOD

Bronx, NY

#4018 Sep 21, 2012
Pattiecake58 wrote:
<quoted text>liar. you don't stand for freedom.

GOD doesn't hate you.

"the faith". Faith is a person. A song was written about her. You know gotta have Faith Faith Faith. I am God my word is supreme.
GOD

Bronx, NY

#4019 Sep 21, 2012
-yernogood-_ wrote:
Hhahahaha...ALL gays must attend the same classes to ask the SAME stupid questions all the time. They never have anything new to say just the same old parroting of every other gay. Anger hatred and lies fuels the gay.
Everyone knows that!!!
No pĂą sssy for you! I have commanded and it will be so.
Sgt Common Sense

Denver, CO

#4020 Sep 21, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, I love to learn. You show me. You answer your own questions about aliens.
Bazinga!
Bazinga? Well one thing is certain, you have about as much common sense as Sheldon.
GOD

Bronx, NY

#4021 Sep 21, 2012
Pattiecake58 wrote:
<quoted text>fact is MISGUIDED one, i am THE ONLY ONE on here who has so far brought TANGILBE evidence to the table.
the rest of you yaahoos and scoffers have brought NOTHING to the table, just scoffing and bashing.

i have shown you many evidences
don't blame me if your love of sin clouds your reason.

i have backed up my proof with not only self proving scriptures
but TANGILBE archaeology proof.

ya see, heres the thing the holy bible stands on its own merit.
doesn't need anyone to prove it.

and IF it was incorrect, and not true, don't you think after THOUSANDS of years by now someone would of proven it untrue and had it removed from the position which it has held from day one?

don't you think if the word of GOD was not the word of GOD that you people would of been successful by now of having it ban from the number one position of all time in lititure?

fact is people STILL read it, churches are STILL preaching it, people are STILL finding GOD and the bible is STILL regarded as the number one best seller of ALL time.
you can easily research that fact.

so my point is, i don't have to defend the bible
it MORE than defends itself in time and testing by the world.

you might as well come to terms with the fact you can't change it, remove it, or banish it from the world just because hell is more appealing to you than heaven is.

good day.
You have committed sins for which I cannot forgive. To hell with you Pattie!
GOD

Bronx, NY

#4022 Sep 21, 2012
Pattiecake58 wrote:
<quoted text>free will bubba ...free will.
Make a point or go to hell

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cumberbatch Calls For Pardons For Gay Men 4 min Belle Sexton 34
Gay marriage supporters to hold free weddings i... 7 min Belle Sexton 6
Biggest Gay Lies (May '14) 9 min Cali Girl 2014 3,163
Why I'll be voting 'No' to same-sex marriage, e... 11 min Belle Sexton 36
Hector vs Cali Girl - Round 2 This Evening 14 min Cali Girl 2014 3
Mexico: Investigation shows that all 43 student... 18 min Here Is One 6
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 19 min KiMerde 57,265
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 20 min KiMerde 8,865
The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and family (Oct '09) 22 min Cali Girl 2014 68,893
Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions 1 hr Not Yet Equal 6,370
More from around the web