So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Grou...

So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?

There are 18015 comments on the lezgetreal.com story from Aug 17, 2012, titled So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?. In it, lezgetreal.com reports that:

What makes hate, well, hate? Given that today is something of a quiet news day, it may be nice to give ourselves a breather and think about some things.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at lezgetreal.com.

theresa

Danielson, CT

#3392 Sep 18, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>How wrong you are there HO;MO. If they su;ck a dick, they're not Hetero anymore , they're a fking Fa$$ot. By the way, glad you recognize that Rose is a guy, and yes that's what Queers do.
U have poor comprehension skills little dude.
theresa

Danielson, CT

#3394 Sep 18, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>How wrong you are there HO;MO. If they su;ck a dick, they're not Hetero anymore , they're a fking Fa$$ot. By the way, glad you recognize that Rose is a guy, and yes that's what Queers do.
You will see daylight one day child. The light will shine through you and true inspiration will result. People will be saved and turtles will lay many eggs. Computers will take over the earth and rewrite history. The sky will fall and priests will claim its God's dandruff. Aliens will deliver another set of commandments and the Up-to-the-minute Testament will be written. Followers will call themselves,'Zanists'.
You will be their leader until the purple people eaters return and then they will eat all the Zanists. They will eat them from behind because they are also called butt munchers. NoQ is a purple people eater. Aaaaaahhhh!
theresa

Danielson, CT

#3395 Sep 18, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>Hey fa$$ot, have you did your dad yet this morning, seem like you HO;MOS like to keep your perversion in the family. LMFAO
No, have you?
Brian

Houston, TX

#3396 Sep 18, 2012
These anti-gay groups simply fear that they are wrong. And guess what? They are.
Powerful Information

San Angelo, TX

#3397 Sep 18, 2012
These people have it right!

Chairmen Of The National Task-force Against Homosexuality In Uganda Africa

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT:

"We are making legislation that sodomy and homosexuality never sees the light of legality in this land and part of Africa".

The National Chairman has it right!

He also asks "is this what Obama wants to bring to Africa?"

Our black brothers and sisters in Africa do not want homosexual perversion!

Don't be fooled America doesn't want it either.

http://www.youtube.com/watch ...

Viva Uganda!

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#3398 Sep 18, 2012
How Russian.
mahao

Maseru, Lesotho

#3399 Sep 18, 2012
are you a gay urself?

Since: Mar 12

United States

#3400 Sep 18, 2012
Since when is disgust equated with fear?

United States

#3401 Sep 18, 2012
theresa wrote:
<quoted text>BIBLICAL CREATIONISM IS FALSE.
The THEORY of evolution has a valid thesis, however there is one thing that creates a problem for Darwinism. The evidence.

We see piles of dinosaur bones and can conclude there were another species roaming the earth but where are the bones of those intermediary species?

If man came from apes then there should remains of those intermediaries.

Evolution is a THEORY that should easily be proven. How much longer have dinosaurs roamed the earth than those creatures that humans supposedly evolved from? We can find tons of proof that dinosaurs existed but not ONE skeleton of that proves man came from ape.

United States

#3402 Sep 18, 2012
theresa wrote:
<quoted text>BIBLICAL CREATIONISM IS FALSE.
I'm not a firm believer of creationism but there is a question I ask myself that leads me to believe that I am more than the sum total of all my parts.

I have a body. I have a brain. What is it that has these things?

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#3403 Sep 18, 2012
Powerful Information wrote:
These people have it right!
Chairmen Of The National Task-force Against Homosexuality In Uganda Africa
BEGIN TRANSCRIPT:
"We are making legislation that sodomy and homosexuality never sees the light of legality in this land and part of Africa".
The National Chairman has it right!
He also asks "is this what Obama wants to bring to Africa?"
Our black brothers and sisters in Africa do not want homosexual perversion!
Don't be fooled America doesn't want it either.
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
Viva Uganda!
Take it up with the US Supreme Court, dumbass. All sodomy laws in the US have been struck down by the Supreme Court and homosexuality is and always will be perfectly legal in the US.

But, hey, enjoy your trip to Uganda...

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#3404 Sep 18, 2012
Kolyma wrote:
<quoted text>
The THEORY of evolution has a valid thesis, however there is one thing that creates a problem for Darwinism. The evidence.
We see piles of dinosaur bones and can conclude there were another species roaming the earth but where are the bones of those intermediary species?
Evolution is a THEORY that should easily be proven. How much longer have dinosaurs roamed the earth than those creatures that humans supposedly evolved from? We can find tons of proof that dinosaurs existed but not ONE skeleton of that proves man came from ape.
.. just study biology, archaeology or paleontology. Yaaaaaaaaaaay ~ how I envy your journey into the wonder of nature!!!..

.. you'll learn so much in your new studies! You'll find out your strange and uninformed ideas do not have a basis in reality, and you'll get some real answers in science books ..

.. scientists have tons and tons of transition fossils. See? Another batch of religious nonsense by you ..

.. right now, you're confused about what a "living fossil" means and what a "species" is. You have this very, very strange idea that what we call living fossils haven't changed one bit. The extant species of today were nonexistent in the past. Your religious view filters out unwanted information, working hard to keep you wildly uninformed ..

.. name one problem with evolution that you can back up with a scientific research paper. Just one. I can name several, link to scientific research articles and criticize them. Can you do just one ??..

.. go hard or go home! wooooooooooooohooooooooooo !!..

With Established Harem

#3405 Sep 18, 2012
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Take it up with the US Supreme Court, dumbass. All sodomy laws in the US have been struck down by the Supreme Court and homosexuality is and always will be perfectly legal in the US.
But, hey, enjoy your trip to Uganda...
.. Powerful Information is suffering from religiosity ..

.. it's just love baby, it's just love ..

.. Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee for love ..

“Unconvinced”

Since: Nov 09

Seattle, WA

#3406 Sep 18, 2012
KiMare wrote:
Here you are, a modern scientific genetic defect, AND YOU DIDN'T KNOW RABBITS EAT SHIT!
Rabbits practice coprophagia (something any desert goatherder could observe, it wouldn't take alien intervention), but this is NOT "chewing cud" as the Bible incorrectly states. Rabbits aren't the only animals which do this, but they're the only animals which the Bible points out as being "inedible" because of it, and yet rabbits are NOT inedible because of it. I've enjoyed MANY rabbits in my life.
KiMare wrote:
Moreover, an honest person would admit they were dumbass wrong. Instead, you make a childish play on 'amazing'. Face it, you were simply exposed as a idiot, and then made a moronic response. The reality is, you ARE as dumb as those 'tribal nomads'!
Man, calm down. You're become hostile and vicious.
KiMare wrote:
Maybe you should shift and try mocking the shellfish law?
Why, so you can tell me all about red tide algae? I know all about it.

Why didn't these super-smart aliens simply tell people HOW to cook food, and when to avoid it?
KiMare wrote:
The problem with your reasoning, is that idiots around Hebrews have always mocked their laws. And YOU are right in there with the 'best' of them.
Laws like "put someone to death if they do any work on Saturday", or "put a woman to death if she is not a virgin on her wedding night" DESERVE to be mocked. These are HORRIBLE examples of morality. They are NOT how humans should behave, now or ever. Do YOU obey these laws?
KiMare wrote:
Like I have said, you can mock what has been clearly shown, you THINK you know, but ONE SIMPLE INCIDENT can shatter all your arrogant assurance.
How did this incident get placed in a fiction book about a fake God;
-A extra terrestrial visitor on a spaceship that hovers as a cloud by day and a pillar of fire by night.
There was no ship. There was only a description of the cloud and the fire. These people had already SEEN fire, and the smoke that rises from it. It wouldn't be too hard to make up a story about a SUPER fire, to frighten and intimidate anyone who heard these stories.
KiMare wrote:
-A accurate description of radiation, it's danger and safety practice.
Like put your hand in front of your face to block it? Wear a veil? Or it will make you glow? Sorry, I don't see anything "accurate" there.
KiMare wrote:
-Give laws that were distinct from every other culture, and validated what science only learned 3 thousand years later in some cases (and some like you didn't even know now).
Like what? Rabbits DO NOT CHEW CUD, bats are not birds, and the aliens were incompetent if they couldn't explain that. If these aliens were real, all cultures would have the SAME laws, not distinct ones for every culture which developed separately.
KiMare wrote:
-Predicted the survival and 'amazing' distinction of a tiny group of ex-slaves.
Who were instructed to enslave MORE people. Real moral.

Many other groups have suffered in slavery, and in FAR greater numbers than those (supposedly) in the Exodus. Why should the aliens IGNORE that? Why immorally choose one race over others as their favorite?

Where the hell are these aliens NOW?
KiMare wrote:
Just a thought, you might want to get your info from someplace other than a gay twirl site...
Bazinga!
I'll avoid getting it from the crazy place YOU collect it. It seems to make you mean and uncivil. It also makes you IGNORE all my other questions. Like...

Did these aliens create the universe, and everything in it, including themselves?

Did they make talking animals, and forbidden fruit, and long-haired strongmen?

Did they knock down the tower of Babel? Did they flood the world? Do they administer an afterlife?

Do you know?

“saved From jesus”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#3407 Sep 18, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. just study biology, archaeology or paleontology. Yaaaaaaaaaaay ~ how I envy your journey into the wonder of nature!!!..
.. you'll learn so much in your new studies! You'll find out your strange and uninformed ideas do not have a basis in reality, and you'll get some real answers in science books ..
.. scientists have tons and tons of transition fossils. See? Another batch of religious nonsense by you ..
.. right now, you're confused about what a "living fossil" means and what a "species" is. You have this very, very strange idea that what we call living fossils haven't changed one bit. The extant species of today were nonexistent in the past. Your religious view filters out unwanted information, working hard to keep you wildly uninformed ..
.. name one problem with evolution that you can back up with a scientific research paper. Just one. I can name several, link to scientific research articles and criticize them. Can you do just one ??..
.. go hard or go home! wooooooooooooohooooooooooo !!..
Those crazy scientists. They just want to brainwash everyone with complicated sciency stuff and big words. Everyone knows that goddidit, Adam named them all, and Noah had them all on the Ark. Isn't that much simpler? Who needs studying? It's all there in the bible.
Powerful Information

San Angelo, TX

#3408 Sep 18, 2012
For a gay deranged fecalphiliac to make love to his partner’s fecal matter, and then want it called Holy Matrimony by God is sickening and mentally retarded.

Sodomy spreads hepatitis and a variety of diseases. Good!

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#3409 Sep 18, 2012
Kolyma wrote:
<quoted text>
Just how much of the past 4.5 billion years of the earth's history do you think that man has dug up actual physical evidence of? The fact that they have found any evidence is a great thing, but much of such evidence over billions or millions of years no longer exists. It is an exception, not a rule, when actual evidence IS found.

However, there is still a total of zero evidence ever found of Creation. How do you account for that? The evidence that does exist, since science has proven the links, does point very strongly to Evolution, rather than Creation. In fact, nothing but blind faith leads to creationism.

Man created these stories that have led to the popular religions of today, and as humans we are reluctant to give up what many generations of our ancestors have accepted as truth. The reality of the situation, though, is that when there is nothing to show that any of the stories are true, giving them up seems to be the logical way to go.

Why not stick with facts we know, rather than beliefs that no one can substantiate are anything but that, just beliefs?
Brian

Houston, TX

#3410 Sep 18, 2012
For a gay deranged fecalphiliac to make love to his partner’s fecal matter, and then want it called Holy Matrimony by God is sickening and mentally retarded.
Any one that believes in an imaginary God is sickening and mentally retarded.
Powerful Information

San Angelo, TX

#3411 Sep 18, 2012
All sexual behavior is learned behavior. Child innocence is unaware of sexuality period. Most youngsters finding out about sex for the first time find it gross. Little boys and girls find each other gross. Later on attraction development comes into focus when the body starts experiencing puberty. All Sexuality is a learned behavior that is influenced by ones surroundings be it wholesome or perverted.

With Established Harem

#3412 Sep 18, 2012
.. whoa, doll!! It's just love, baby, it's just love ..

.. spread the love, spread the love ..

.. now, get down and enjoy yourself ..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Same-sex marriage fight turns to clerk who refu... 4 min Honey Bee 3,090
News Mormon church backs Utah LGBT anti-discriminati... 15 min tongangodz 7,234
News Supreme Court rules against clerk in gay marria... 19 min NorCal Native 27
News Antigay Kentucky Clerk Inadvertently Married Th... 32 min Old Kentuckin 16
News Few gay, bisexual teen males being tested for HIV 37 min Christsharia Law 48
News Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 37 min Belle Sexton 34,834
News 4 GOP candidates sign anti-gay marriage pledge 1 hr woodtick57 297
News Court: Baker who refused gay wedding cake can't... 1 hr WasteWater 1,168
News Kentucky clerk defies order, refuses to issue s... 1 hr WasteWater 370
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 1 hr NoahLovesU 25,785
More from around the web