So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Grou...

So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?

There are 18015 comments on the lezgetreal.com story from Aug 17, 2012, titled So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?. In it, lezgetreal.com reports that:

What makes hate, well, hate? Given that today is something of a quiet news day, it may be nice to give ourselves a breather and think about some things.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at lezgetreal.com.

“Psalms 27:14 HOPE! ”

Since: Dec 11

Cincinnati, Ohio

#3291 Sep 17, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Simple math.
There are 10,000 species of birds.
"Of fowls also of the air by sevens, the male and the female; to keep seed alive upon the face of all the earth." Gen 7:3
<quoted text>
Do you believe in evolution?
<quoted text>
Well, tell us how many KINDS there were.
<quoted text>
Are they lined on the inside and outside with tar like the ark was?
I'm guessing they are not.
<quoted text>
It rained for 40 days and 40 nights, they were on the ark much longer.
<quoted text>
Provide any evidence god exists...
WHAT is wrong with YOU?

IN THE BEGINING of creation there were NOT 10,000 species.
are you UNable to understand that?
YOU mentioned Gen 7:3 NO WHERE in that verse does it say 10,000 species.

read the verse again.

and no i do not believe in evolution.
thats the atheist 'religion'.
thats the UNgodly mindset.

I KNOW that GOD created all things.

and over time there has been NEW species come and go, just as there has been many species go extinct.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#3292 Sep 17, 2012
Pattiecake58 wrote:
<quoted text>
what a VILE person you are.
i can see CHILDREN blameing the authority figure but not adults.
"mommy won't let me eat a cookie, she is mean!"
ok, so let me ask you this........
lets just say for the sake of argument there is no GOD.
thats your position isn't it?
so, if there were no GOD then YOU TELL ME who is to blame for the birth defects then?
how do YOU explain the birth defects if there is no GOD?
genetic
diseases passed down from generation to generation
parents who smoke, drank, or did drugs?
come on, if there is NO GOD, what is causing the birth defects?
MANS SINS.
generational curses
MANKIND.
the same reasons WITH A GOD.
GOD did not promise us a perfect life on this earth, because MAN let sin in.
MAN listens to satan
MAN does all those things that are wrong and cause sin and death
MAN. NOT GOD.
GOD gave you free will
if you wanted a GOD that made everything PERFECT here on earth then the only way you could have that, would be if GOD made you a robot with no free will TO CHOOSE TO MAKE MISTAKES.
you really need to use your brain and THINK.
GOD allows things because YOU choose them........and then you have the audasity to try to blame GOD for what you reap.
you reap what you sew.
So the first two humans - created with some rather big flaws by your god, apparently - let sin in and your god has punished billions of people throughout history because of that?

Again, he sounds like a sociopath...

Location hidden

#3293 Sep 17, 2012
Lacez wrote:
Why didn't Patty stay gone? She is a hateful person, no love in her body.
I think her 72 hour mental hold ended...

Cincinnati, Ohio

#3294 Sep 17, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
But everything he said is true.
"The God of the old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it;"
Ex 34:14: For thou shalt worship no other god: for the LORD, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God:
"petty, unjust, unforgiving, control freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty, ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully."
Again, all true. Let's look at the Noah's Ark story. Every kitten and puppy on earth was drowned. He ordered the murder of entire civilizations. Think of the Exodus story, he killed all the first born. He says it's OK for fathers to sell their daughters as sex slaves. Can't get more misogynistic than that.
you are simply to angry at GOD to even reason with any sense at all.

GOD has EVERY right to elimate sin
He has EVERY right to expect and command our worship.
HE GAVE YOU LIFE.
and He is the creator of all things.
NOT YOU.

and you know what.........all those horrible (demonic) names you just called GOD, is what you will reap in hell.

and i'm sorry, but anyone who would call GOD such things is not only DEMONIC in nature, they are severely brain damaged.

you wanna curse GOD, have at it.
but keep in mind, no word goes unheard, and no iniquity unpunished.

this is why the bible tells us that the UNgodly are perishing and already dead.....

you are ONLY hurting yourself.

because I KNOW BETTER.

Location hidden

#3295 Sep 17, 2012
Pattiecake58 wrote:
<quoted text>
you are simply to angry at GOD to even reason with any sense at all.
HE GAVE YOU LIFE.
NOT YOU.
and you know what.........all those horrible (demonic) names you just called GOD, is what you will reap in hell.
and i'm sorry, but anyone who would call GOD such things is not only DEMONIC in nature, they are severely brain damaged.
this is why the bible tells us that the UNgodly are perishing and already dead.....
because I KNOW BETTER.
Why would an all knowing, all powerful, omnipotent god - the most powerful perfect being in the univers, according to you - need to be worshipped by man?

Ego? Insecurity?

Cincinnati, Ohio

#3296 Sep 17, 2012
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
If ever in need, I would prefer to get help from the Government we've created and funded so I don't need to look to some religious sect "to promote the general welfare" ... or to you.
what a SILLY SILLY thing to say.

do you really think the government gives a flying fig about you?

LOL!

do you KNOW how many kingdoms and nations have risen and fallen since the dawning of time?

anyone who is looking for a handout from the government is a LAZY deadbeat.

when trials and problems arise in your life, the government will not and CAN NOT give you the answers you need, OR THE PEACE that only GOD can give you.

I get my help from the highest power there is......GOD
and let me assure you,
GOD is a GOD of miracles and results.

GOD has your best interests at heart, your soul came from Him.

the day is quickly coming when free handouts will cease, because our government is in the path of a oncoming storm that will awaken people to a new way of life.......... and not for the better either.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#3297 Sep 17, 2012
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>So the first two humans - created with some rather big flaws by your god, apparently - let sin in and your god has punished billions of people throughout history because of that?

Again, he sounds like a sociopath...
Hopefully some people in this thread read and grasp the Bible, since you can't.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#3298 Sep 17, 2012
Lacez wrote:
Why didn't Patty stay gone? She is a hateful person, no love in her body.
hateful? She's stating facts.

Cincinnati, Ohio

#3299 Sep 17, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
What possible purpose would a god have to create defective people? To satisfy his sadistic streak?
only a sadistic person would blame GOD for mans own doing.
theresa

Bronx, NY

#3301 Sep 17, 2012
Pattiecake58 wrote:
<quoted text>WHAT is wrong with YOU?

IN THE BEGINING of creation there were NOT 10,000 species.
are you UNable to understand that?
YOU mentioned Gen 7:3 NO WHERE in that verse does it say 10,000 species.

read the verse again.

and no i do not believe in evolution.
thats the atheist 'religion'.
thats the UNgodly mindset.

I KNOW that GOD created all things.

and over time there has been NEW species come and go, just as there has been many species go extinct.
Creationism has been scientifically proven false. Are you so crazy that you can hold something in your hands and clam you aren't holding it? The answer is yes sadly.
theresa

Bronx, NY

#3302 Sep 17, 2012
Pattiecake58 wrote:
<quoted text>you are simply to angry at GOD to even reason with any sense at all.

HE GAVE YOU LIFE.
NOT YOU.

because I KNOW BETTER.
Your hurting my eyes. Only God can judge, not you....for judging someone's actions is reserved for God...not us. Another blogger with selective convictions. Excuse me while I wipe my @$&.
tired of dumb people

Cedar Rapids, IA

#3303 Sep 17, 2012
I don't understand why people follow a book that god didn't even write.
Lin

Bronx, NY

#3304 Sep 17, 2012
Pattiecake58 wrote:
<quoted text>what a SILLY SILLY thing to say.

do you really think the government gives a flying fig about you?

LOL!

do you KNOW how many kingdoms and nations have risen and fallen since the dawning of time?

anyone who is looking for a handout from the government is a LAZY deadbeat.

when trials and problems arise in your life, the government will not and CAN NOT give you the answers you need, OR THE PEACE that only GOD can give you.

I get my help from the highest power there is......GOD
and let me assure you,
GOD is a GOD of miracles and results.

GOD has your best interests at heart, your soul came from Him.

the day is quickly coming when free handouts will cease, because our government is in the path of a oncoming storm that will awaken people to a new way of life.......... and not for the better either.
Why are you on this spill about GOD created this...handouts will soon cease. Why don't you spend your time helping poor families and feeding homeless? It seems more constructive than your endless banter.

Location hidden

#3305 Sep 17, 2012
DieselVette wrote:
<quoted text>
Hopefully some people in this thread read and grasp the Bible, since you can't.
Nice dodge, bro.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#3306 Sep 17, 2012
Pattiecake58 wrote:
<quoted text>
and yet teaching people about homosexuality in school is what YOU call educating people about the 'ways of the world'..... which is AOK as long as children don't learn about religion, GOD or the bible.... right? those ways are offensive but sexual immorality is not? do you see why i have always told you that you are not wired right?
No, Patty, I don't see. School children in a public school system should be taught what those children need to know to be able to become part of the society that is paying for their education, through taxes.

If some parents want their kids to learn about their specific belief system, then they can teach them at home, or at church/Sunday School, Synagogue, Mosque, or whatever temples their particular belief system uses for such things.

Because these things are 'beliefs' and not all the same, nor known as fact, then it is not appropriate to teach them in school in order to indoctrinate the children into following one or the other of many, but they can be taught in sociology, or philosophy classes, information, so that the children understand what the various religions of the world are about, but they should never be taught they must follow one of them, because in a multicultural world, which one would a public school system pick, when the children are from all or none of the world's religions?

Sexuality is a big part of human life. Children need to be taught the truths about it, rather than it kept hushed up, as it was for many of my generation. Homosexuality exists, and kids should be taught, at an age when they can understand about sexual feelings, what being gay means, and what being straight means, what being male or female means.

These are extremely critical parts of a human, and as children reach the age when they become aware of their sexuality, non-information, or bad information can impact them for their whole life. I don't think any school system is going to knowingly encourage kids to become gay anymore than they are going to encourage them to go out at recess and have unhindered straight sex on the playground.

They are going to teach them the known facts, so that the kids are informed about what really exists in this world (and that should be done at an age when they can handle and understand these things).
theresa

Bronx, NY

#3307 Sep 17, 2012
tired of dumb people wrote:
I don't understand why people follow a book that god didn't even write.
Y are the words so small? Please send a memo to the printers to increase the font!
tired of this

United States

#3308 Sep 17, 2012
I think they fear their own sexuality. I think they have at one point in time found someone of they same sex attractive or alluring and decided to blame the gay community. Not necessarily making them homosexual just curious like most people have felt at one point in time.
theresa

Bronx, NY

#3309 Sep 17, 2012
Pattiecake58 wrote:
<quoted text>and yet teaching people about homosexuality in school is what YOU call educating people about the 'ways of the world'..... which is AOK as long as children don't learn about religion, GOD or the bible.... right? those ways are offensive but sexual immorality is not? do you see why i have always told you that you are not wired right?
Sexual immortality? Are u serious? Sex forever! I wonder if angels do it doggie style. Does God watch? Or record for a later viewing?
theresa

Bronx, NY

#3310 Sep 17, 2012
tired of this wrote:
I think they fear their own sexuality. I think they have at one point in time found someone of they same sex attractive or alluring and decided to blame the gay community. Not necessarily making them homosexual just curious like most people have felt at one point in time.
I think Pattie is jealous because she gets less penis than the gay man. She suffers from a case of penal injection nonexistantitis. I hear it's fatal.
tired of this

United States

#3311 Sep 17, 2012
theresa wrote:
<quoted text>I think Pattie is jealous because she gets less penis than the gay man. She suffers from a case of penal injection nonexistantitis. I hear it's fatal.
oh my god you have honestly just made my day thank you. Your probably right though!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Supreme Court extends gay marriage nationwide 2 min Frankie Rizzo 529
News Supreme Court extends same-sex marriage nationwide 2 min RayOne 7
News Religious liberty is rallying cry after gay mar... 3 min woodtick57 166
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? 10 min woodtick57 17
News An East Tennessee store owner put up a 'No Gays... 11 min lides 113
News Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 12 min assassin235 33,971
News Same-sex marriage fight turns to clerk who refu... 17 min lides 322
News Governors vow to fight SCOTUS ruling on gay mar... 32 min Synque 717
News Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? (Sep '14) 1 hr Frankie Rizzo 7,044
News Gay marriage opponents propose 2 Colorado ballo... 5 hr jcofe 23