It Started With a Kiss: Footballer Ca...

It Started With a Kiss: Footballer Causes Homophobia Debate in Brazil

There are 6 comments on the globalvoicesonline.org story from Aug 27, 2013, titled It Started With a Kiss: Footballer Causes Homophobia Debate in Brazil. In it, globalvoicesonline.org reports that:

One week after Russian athletes Kseniya Ryzhova and Tatyana Firova kissed in celebration at the World Athletics Championships in Moscow as well as three-time pole vaulting champion Yelena Isinbayeva spoke out in favour of an anti-gay law in Russia that she later backtracked, it was Brazil's time to debate homophobia through sport.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at globalvoicesonline.org.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#1 Aug 27, 2013
Interesting story so I am saving it from disappearing.

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#3 Aug 27, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
Interesting story so I am saving it from disappearing.
And a reaction it did receive from our little Topix troll.
Eddie

United States

#4 Aug 27, 2013
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>And a reaction it did receive from our little Topix troll.
Hi Jade, I've got BIG plans for the Labor Day weekend, how 'bout you?

LMFAO

this one

#5 Aug 27, 2013
Eddie wrote:
Dumpling, the only person you should blame for your little masturbatory musings vanishing from the site, would be yourself. Because if I were removing them, I'd be a hell of a lot more thorough in making you merely a memory on this forum than the janitors that actually have the power. The neat thing about my life right now is that I got all the time in the world to do things that I enjoy. If I had the ability to take you out here myself, I'd be more than happy to devote an afternoon deleting any post/thread jerk-off of yours and any of those who quoted anything you had to say here. There have got to be thousands of them which have survived your self-induced deletions. Hell, you probably have tens of thousands more surviving posts than I do on this site. But I'd still be more than happy treat you like the Egyptians treated their less successful Pharaohs and carve your glyphs out of history. Make all your happy memories of the far too much time you hang around here acting like a 12 year-old nothing but a memory. But alas, they don't give "editors" that kind of access to their system. You're just lucky enough to be smarter than the janitors that "moderate" this site (which really doesn't take a whole lot) and I'm not out to get you. Because you haven't been smarter than me since shortly after you were stupid enough to flash your little act at me.

Have a nice day.

this one

#6 Aug 27, 2013
NE Jade wrote:
And a reaction it did receive from our little Topix troll.
I may not play well with idiots, but sometimes they can be fun to play with. I was probably working on the reply you might have just read when you got here and he popped back in stalking you.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Since: Apr 07

Born in Newark Ohio

#7 Aug 27, 2013
Eddie wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Jade, I've got BIG plans for the Labor Day weekend, how 'bout you?
LMFAO
Fabreezing your keyboard and computer chair again?

Have a great time.

Hope those smudges on the screen come off after being there for 9 days.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Maybe god is gay! (Dec '09) 2 min June VanDerMark 12,687
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 37 min Sitka 4,999
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 1 hr carter county res... 24,068
Why Are We Being Forced To Accept Homosexuality? (Feb '12) 1 hr Baron 959
News Inside Gays for Trump's Deploraball Dance Party 2 hr Cordwainer Trout 5
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 2 hr Respect71 44,157
News DeGeneres says her show is no place for anti-ga... 2 hr Phillip 340
More from around the web