Australian Toddler Cries After Being ...

Australian Toddler Cries After Being Told He Can’t Have A Husband

There are 39 comments on the lezgetreal.com story from May 4, 2013, titled Australian Toddler Cries After Being Told He Can’t Have A Husband . In it, lezgetreal.com reports that:

Well, for this toddler, he’s crying because he’s just been told that Australia’s Prime Minister Julia Gillard just doesn’t want him to grow up and have a husband. You read that right, the kid is upset because he can’t have a husband.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at lezgetreal.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#36 May 5, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you Queers should live all together on a special island so as to have special rights just for you freaks. That way you can butt fk each other till your hearts desire an abuse your own children, that is if you freaks can stand each other enough to get a queer and dyke together for such an occasion to have some.
No we won't; sugar
We have a better way to do it without defiling ourselves:
http://www.quitecurious.com/wp-content/galler...

“Better Dead than red!”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#38 May 6, 2013
Pretty warped... Hopefully he'll figure it out as he grows older.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#39 May 6, 2013
I put this on a par with:

Since: Dec 08

Toronto, ON, Canada

#40 May 6, 2013
Sundown wrote:
<quoted text>
So you were molested at a very young age? How sad.
So you never learned to read, how sad.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#41 May 6, 2013
This thread is dead ... and deserves to be. lol
Golem is Dead

Indianapolis, IN

#42 May 6, 2013
Lilith_Satans_Wh _ore wrote:
Gays molest babies ?? SICK !!
It is a fact tht queers do molest little children.
Golem is Dead

Indianapolis, IN

#43 May 6, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
No, that's usually fathers and stepfathers who do that.
<quoted text>
What a fing gaytard liar you are!!

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#47 May 7, 2013
Then you'll have no problem showing the statistics from FBI and other LE sources backing up your claim.
Golem is Dead wrote:
<quoted text>
It is a fact tht queers do molest little children.

“Unconvinced”

Seattle, WA

#49 May 7, 2013
Carl wrote:
Statistics are meaningless when dealing with Queers because they hide from what they are.
You ever heard of closet queers? They identify as straight to hide their shame. They even have children with women that's suppose to be repulsive to them, just so they can't be found out. That's where you get a lot of supposeally straight men molesting little boys. They're not straight, they're queers. They've even molested their own little boys.
They hide in the closet because the world is full of ignorant boobs like you, who seem compelled to spew nothing but lies and slander, turning everyone against them. It's hard to be open when dishonest fearmongers poison every ear that will listen.

“Unconvinced”

Seattle, WA

#51 May 7, 2013
Carl wrote:
Maybe so, but that doesn't change the fact that they can't hold their desires back after so long of time in the closet and molest little boys because they feel they can get away with it.
More slander. Why don't you just say that you hate people you've never met, and never bothered to get to know? Maybe you just can't hold back your desire to lie and smear, and you feel you can get away with it.

“Unconvinced”

Seattle, WA

#53 May 7, 2013
Carl wrote:
It's hard to hear the truth and even harder to get your mind to believe what's true.
It's EXTREMELY hard to hear the truth, when you don't speak it.
Carl wrote:
It's got nothing to do with hating, unless you're referring to the ones doing the molesting, then you're right, I do hate them.
You SHOULD hate pedophiles. But, it sounds like you don't know the difference between gay people and pedophiles (so if you have any children, it's likely that you're leaving them vulnerable to predators who look "normal" to you, since you can't identify the bad guys).

It also sounds like you care NOTHING about men who molest and violate females. Is the well-being of children only a concern for you when the children are male? How many different kinds of people do you devalue?
Carl wrote:
I'm not lying or smearing, just telling it like it is.
And where do you get your information? Where have you conducted your research? Where did you study? Where did you print your results? How many gay people were in your study? What was your sample size? How big was your control group? Who verified your findings?

You clearly don't know a damn thing about the people you slander. You obviously hate ALL gay people without the slightest concern that you may be mischaracterizing someone.

I'm sure you'll convince some of the more gullible morons out there, but that's alright. Who really wants gullible morons on their side?

“Unconvinced”

Seattle, WA

#55 May 7, 2013
Carl wrote:
You obviously can bring yourself to believe you Queers can molest little boys.
Anybody can molest CHILDREN. The gender is not important, I'm not sure why you focus on it so much.

Well, you focus on molestation of MALE children. I have to take the hint that you don't think that molestation of girls is as bad.
Carl wrote:
Get help. To hear you spew, there is no Heteros or queers that molest kids, only Pedophiles.
When anyone does it, gay OR straight, that MAKES them a pedophile. Only pedophiles molest kids, regardless of what gender they're oriented toward. People who don't molest kids are, by definition, NOT pedophiles, no matter if they're straight or gay.

To hear you spew, heterosexuals NEVER molest kids, and ALL gay people do. You don't really think anyone will take you seriously, with such a twisted take on reality, do you?
Carl wrote:
Got news for you Queer, Pedophiles are Heteros and Queers. There not aliens.
Well, listen to you! Heteros AND queers! You almost sound like you're LEARNING, practically able to understand that criminals come from all walks of life. Before I know it, you'll be able to understand that having a criminal belong to one group doesn't make EVERYONE in that group a criminal. You're growing up so fast.
Carl wrote:
GET HELP QUEER.
Sure. I'll get it from your research center. As soon as you tell me where it is, what kind of research is done there, how much, where they publish, what their success rate is, whether they're accredited, how much annual grant money they receive, who's on their board of directors, etc.

Your pathetic understanding of gay people leads me to believe that your idea of "help" would be equally pathetic. But it doesn't matter, I don't need any help. I'm not the one who would endanger children by DELIBERATELY staying ignorant of what a pedophile is.

Molesters must LOVE you. All they have to do is point somewhere and yell "Queer!", and you'll be easily distracted while they do their business.

“Unconvinced”

Seattle, WA

#57 May 7, 2013
Carl wrote:
Edmond, you're one stupid Queer.
You said : To hear you spew, heterosexuals NEVER molest kids, and ALL gay people do.
Like I've said, you queers always, twist, deny, change or lie about almost everything. I never said Heteros never molest kids, in fact, I admitted they do and I never said ALL queers molest kids. See how you queers do? You've never yet admitted that a queer would molest a little boy, that's because you're a liar, and liars can't help themselves but to deny everything. Queers are responsible for most of male child molestations. That's the way it is. Deal with it.
You just can't help digging yourself in deeper, can you?

Here you are, saying (desperately backpedaling) that NOT all gay people molest kids.

Yet you just replace one slander with another. Now, ALL gay people ALWAYS twist, deny, change and lie.

You seem to have gay people pretty well figured out. I can only guess it's because of all that research you've been doing (which you won't tell me about). You must really spend a lot of time with gay people, talking to them, getting to know them, spending time in their lives. How else could you come up with your "facts"?

Is there anything else you can tell me about that ALL gay people ALWAYS do, just in case I'm not doing it?
Carl wrote:
Queers are responsible for most of male child molestations.
This is one of the stupidest "statistics" I've ever heard. It's like saying cars are involved in most traffic accidents.

Are the people responsible for most male-on-male molestations oriented toward males? Duh!! Probably!

You might even say that the people responsible for most male-on-female molestations are oriented toward females! AMAZING!

You obviously couldn't care LESS that the real problem here is adults who go after children. You only care that some males prefer males, and that's good enough for you to slander EVERYONE like that.

We could also say that most molestations of ANY kind are caused by MEN. Does that mean that we should slander and demean ALL MEN? Maybe ALL MEN just twist, deny, change and lie.

Obviously, no one thinks that (no one sane). Save your accusations for the people who ACTUALLY COMMIT THE CRIMES. Don't just vomit hatred over EVERYONE who shares ANY characteristic with the criminals. Hitler had a mustache, but we don't villainize everyone with a mustache. Well, maybe you do.

“Live and let live”

Since: Apr 08

New Orleans

#58 May 7, 2013
Jeff wrote:
nothing worth repeating
The odds of you ending up on an island with a bunch of men seems more probable. The main differences are there'll be orange jumpsuits, prison meals, and a cell you're locked in 23 hours a day for months on end. Call it a hunch, but I think anyone who could possibly hate others as you do is probably going to end up in prison at some time for some reason. Meanwhile, my husband and I will enjoy many saturday afternoons drinking our mimosas together shortly before sex, while you're off stuck in a cell with bubba getting prison-raped.
Stanley

United States

#60 May 7, 2013
Murphy wrote:
How young was the toddler when an older queer molested him and turned him gay?
Excellent question.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Indianapolis

#61 May 7, 2013
I'm not in th closet, and no ignorant, mama-grabbing pissant like you could make me go there. As for your theories aboout straight guys NOT molesting boys, you're wrong. Whatever your daddy did to you, he was straight. Don't blame us.
Carl wrote:
<quoted text>
Statistics are meaningless when dealing with Queers because they hide from what they are.
You ever heard of closet queers? They identify as straight to hide their shame. They even have children with women that's suppose to be repulsive to them, just so they can't be found out. That's where you get a lot of supposeally straight men molesting little boys. They're not straight, they're queers. They've even molested their own little boys.

“Unconvinced”

Seattle, WA

#63 May 8, 2013
Carl wrote:
What I say is true. You still haven't ONCE admitted that queers sometimes molest little boys.
Now who's the liar?

Of course I have. We're having 2 separate conversations under 2 headlines.

Under the headline ""Shocking": Lindsay Lohan Not Bisexual Or Lesbian", I said the following...
EdmondWA wrote:
Are there gay people who have molested children? Absolutely.

Have I done it? No.

Have ALL gay people done it? No.

Are there STRAIGHT people molesting children? Of course.

Do any of these last 3 facts matter to you? Obviously not.
It doesn't MATTER if there are gay people who molest children. It isn't the GENDER that's important, it's the MOLESTING that's bad. Your obsessive focus on BOYS ONLY shows how much you value what happens to girls, and how little you care about straight molesters.
Carl wrote:
If you do not acknowledge this, it's says, as I've been saying all along, you queers will never admit to any wrong doing by a fellow queer.
OH, but you're a big fat liar! Floyd Corkins was wrong to go shooting at the FRC. Jeffrey Dahmer was wrong to kill people. Joseph Baken was wrong to lie about being beaten.

Gay people do wrong ALL THE TIME. They're HUMAN, just like straight people.

This is no reason to excoriate ALL gay people, as you do.
Carl wrote:
You show me where I said all queers molest little boys
"STOP MOLESTING LITTLE BOYS, you perverted Queers," is what you said to me. Did I molest any little boys? No. Do you CARE about having that fact? Obviously not.
Carl wrote:
and Heteros never does.
And you NEVER said "Stop molesting little girls, you perverted straights". Never heard you say that. Do you CARE that straights molest girls? Obviously not. You're HERE, harassing gay people who have done no such thing. Not out of a sense of justice or righteousness, but just to give yourself the jollies.
Carl wrote:
you queers are born liars and it's harder for you to tell the truth than tell a lie. You just can't help yourself. That's just the way you all are.
Broad-brushing again, same thing as accusing all gays of molesting. There's no difference. Keep it up, I like everyone to see how crazy and malicious you are.

“Take Topix Back From Trolls”

Since: Dec 08

El Paso, TX

#64 May 9, 2013
Carl wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMFAO. You're hilarious [email protected] You know that what I said makes sense. You've seen it, maybe even been a part of it at one time or another. You're just a typical queer, twist change, or lie about things to cover for another queer. I understand, you just can't help yourself, you freaks are born liars.
Don't you get all dirty rolling around in the gutter like that?

Oh, sorry! I just noticed its a pig sty. Much more fitting actually but an insult to all pigs.
Carl

United States

#65 May 9, 2013
TomInElPaso wrote:
<quoted text>Don't you get all dirty rolling around in the gutter like that?

Oh, sorry! I just noticed its a pig sty. Much more fitting actually but an insult to all pigs.
You would think, [email protected], that you would get tired of rolling and playing in the kind of stinky mud hoIes you play in, but you don't. Guess you like the smell of Sh!t.
ROFLMFAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News DeGeneres says her show is no place for anti-ga... 2 min Gov Corbutt of th... 257
Maybe god is gay! (Dec '09) 1 hr June VanDerMark 12,630
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 1 hr tbird19482 44,039
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 2 hr Strel 23,925
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 4 hr McSpade 4,956
News Donald Trump Meets with SCOTUS Candidate Willia... 4 hr Gov Corbutt of th... 2
News Indiana Youth Group relocates to larger headqua... 4 hr Gov Corbutt of th... 2
News Gay Activists Plan Inaugural 'Queer Dance Party... 5 hr Frogface Kate 7
More from around the web