Australian Toddler Cries After Being ...

Australian Toddler Cries After Being Told He Can’t Have A Husband

There are 39 comments on the lezgetreal.com story from May 4, 2013, titled Australian Toddler Cries After Being Told He Can’t Have A Husband . In it, lezgetreal.com reports that:

Well, for this toddler, he’s crying because he’s just been told that Australia’s Prime Minister Julia Gillard just doesn’t want him to grow up and have a husband. You read that right, the kid is upset because he can’t have a husband.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at lezgetreal.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Chance

Grove City, PA

#3 May 4, 2013
And to think I didn't know what "gay" was until I was an adult. I was fortunate enough to have people protecting my innocence. Too many kids are no longer allowed to be innocent today.
Orb

United States

#5 May 4, 2013
Barry wrote:
Young boys around queers don't have much of a chance when growing up.
This is why we need to keep queers away from kids.

“God made in the image of man”

Since: May 07

Sausalito, CA

#6 May 4, 2013
Why don't we just put Murphy, Rufus, Chance, Barry and Orb together in one room and let them have one massive orgy, because it's obvious that they have pedophilia on the brain!

“Unconvinced”

Since: Nov 09

Seattle, WA

#8 May 5, 2013
Murphy wrote:
How young was the toddler when an older queer molested him and turned him gay?
How old were you? We need a baseline.

“Unconvinced”

Seattle, WA

#9 May 5, 2013
Barry wrote:
Because we're not [email protected] like you and don't molest little boys like you do. It's obvious you queers are into d!ck, but just wish you would leave the young d!ck alone.
So we should keep you away from the little girls.

“Unconvinced”

Seattle, WA

#10 May 5, 2013
Rufus wrote:
A toddler (boy) wants a husband? They're pushing homosexuality on toddlers now?
If this isn't proof enough of just how out of control this gay crap has become I don't know what is!
Tell it to the MOM AND DAD who made the video. How many people do you need to control? Which people can raise their kids however they want, and how many have to check with you?

“God made in the image of man”

Since: May 07

Sausalito, CA

#11 May 5, 2013
Barry wrote:
<quoted text>
Because we're not [email protected] like you and don't molest little boys like you do. It's obvious you queers are into d!ck, but just wish you would leave the young d!ck alone.
Then why don't you stop hanging out here with the queers all the time?!

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#12 May 5, 2013
Nobody seems to have noticed from the video that the kid's parents are ... (wait for it) ... HETERO.

“Where's my fairy wand!”

Since: Apr 08

Reading PA

#13 May 5, 2013
Umninimuzi wrote:
Why don't we just put Murphy, Rufus, Chance, Barry and Orb together in one room and let them have one massive orgy, because it's obvious that they have pedophilia on the brain!
Can't do it - they're all the same person.

It's like they're a split personality and everyone one of them is equally obsessed with having sex with kids.

Methinks they doth protest too much.
Jay Koulias

Campsie, Australia

#14 May 5, 2013
You people are all stupid and discusting. A toddler knows nothing of his sexuality at that age therefore any comments he makes are probably just based on the instinct of being told , no or you cannot. It's nothing to do with his sexuality or that any one has molested and turned him gay he's simply just being a toddler. And the parents are stupid for publishing it and are inciting all kinds of ridiculous people like your yourselves who think they know the answer to the reasons behind his actions with out even a shred of sound logic or reason. Your all finger pointing fools.

Since: Dec 08

Toronto, ON, Canada

#15 May 5, 2013
When I was a little boy, my mother suffered from gynecological issues. When she went to her gynecologist I asked her what kind of doctor it was. She told me it was a doctor who just looked after women. I asked her if there was a kind of doctor who just looked after men because that was what I wanted to be when I grew up!
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#21 May 5, 2013
Jay Koulias wrote:
You people are all stupid and discusting. A toddler knows nothing of his sexuality at that age therefore any comments he makes are probably just based on the instinct of being told , no or you cannot. It's nothing to do with his sexuality or that any one has molested and turned him gay he's simply just being a toddler. And the parents are stupid for publishing it and are inciting all kinds of ridiculous people like your yourselves who think they know the answer to the reasons behind his actions with out even a shred of sound logic or reason. Your all finger pointing fools.
Sex was not mentioned; sugar
The kid just wants a husband
When he is old enough to marry; Prime Minister Julia Gillard will be an old woman with one foot in the grave and the other foot on a banana peel
She can't stop love
Cecil

Anonymous Proxy

#24 May 5, 2013
Barry wrote:
<quoted text>
Sugar, you queers idea of love is sickening to say the least. More like perversion in its biggest version. A normal persons love for a little boy is drastically different from the kind of love you queers express towards them.
Yeah the Rainbow Queer wants to give the toddler a pacifier to suck on - the one he's got in his trousers.
Cecil

San Francisco, CA

#25 May 5, 2013
I should note I have the tiniest pacifier myself...so I make stupid comments to feel better about myself.
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#26 May 5, 2013
Barry wrote:
<quoted text>
Sugar, you queers idea of love is sickening to say the least. More like perversion in its biggest version. A normal persons love for a little boy is drastically different from the kind of love you queers express towards them.
Nah!
You're not old enough for me; sugar
I prefer to be molested by functional men my own age ;o))
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4133/503789636...

“Take Topix Back From Trolls”

Since: Dec 08

El Paso, TX

#27 May 5, 2013
Umninimuzi wrote:
Seeing as how they're all the same person it shouldn't take log to round them up.

“Live and let live”

Since: Apr 08

New Orleans

#30 May 5, 2013
There has not been a single good comment in this forum yet. When I get to my PC, I wil be sure to make ample use of the report abuse button because there isn't anything but troll fodder being passed around here.

Anyway, this is adorable, but I'm not even sure if at that young age a boy can know he wants a prince and not a princess. It is possible though and many adults who grew up to be gay knew as young as 5 that they were somehow different. I think I told my grandma when I was about that age that I wanted a husband (saying of course that 'girls are icky'). Who knows, but I think it is great this kid has parents open and accepting of him no matter.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Indianapolis

#32 May 5, 2013
There are toddlers who cry because they can't have a pony; some cry because they can't BE a pony. You're right; kid will cry over what they can't have. Maybe the kid is gay, maybe not. At this point, he's not really recognizing gender roles.
Jay Koulias wrote:
Lilith_Satans_Wh _ore

Indianapolis, IN

#34 May 5, 2013
Gays molest babies ?? SICK !!

“Reality is better than truth.”

Indianapolis

#35 May 5, 2013
No, that's usually fathers and stepfathers who do that.
Lilith_Satans_Wh _ore wrote:
Gays molest babies ?? SICK !!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 2 min Freedomofexpression 13,064
News Birth-record fix for gays falls to lower court 6 min Hilda 17
Corn Shuckers 8 min Milton 3
News America opposes gay marriage (Dec '09) 32 min Fhipog 1,788
News Trump reportedly joked that Pence wants to see ... 1 hr truth be told 18
News Who would be a better president: Donald Trump o... 1 hr Noe 36
News Stopping hate crimes against transgender Americans 1 hr Ronald 6
News Supreme Court To Hear Arguments In Case Of Bake... 1 hr Wondering 341
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 2 hr NoahLovesU 57,591
More from around the web