Court favors disclosing anti-gay marr...

Court favors disclosing anti-gay marriage donors

There are 1786 comments on the KCRA-TV Sacramento story from May 20, 2014, titled Court favors disclosing anti-gay marriage donors. In it, KCRA-TV Sacramento reports that:

Same-sex marriage opponents can't keep the identities of their campaign donors secret, a federal appeals court ruled Tuesday in upholding a lower court decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KCRA-TV Sacramento.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Since: Apr 07

Born in Newark Ohio

#717 Jun 11, 2014
lides wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps, Wondering should start a PAC and take anonymous donations in order to test this assertion?
Big red heart. Her and Respect71 can run it. Maybe they can even get Kimare to help.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#718 Jun 11, 2014
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Gay couples are NOT capable of having children.
OH? Yet the two lesbians in the Prop 8 trial each had biological children. How is that possible?
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>Children are an expectation of marriage. The country depends on it.
Once again equating your own Mom to nothing but a bitch at a puppy mill.
(and you say I'm the one re-defining marriage?)
Real Classy.

“LIFE'S TO SHORT TO LET TOPIX”

Since: Aug 08

TROLLS GET YA DOWN:-)

#719 Jun 11, 2014
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Children are an expectation of marriage. The country depends on it.
Both of these statements are FALLACIES........Gays and Lesbians CAN have children, just NOT the way you believe children should be created........and IF children are an EXPECTATION of marriage......why is there NO fertility testing to ensure married couples will and can procreate?

The human race is depended on children being born in order to survive.........and that will continue regardless of whether Gays and Lesbians are allowed their fundamental right to marry or not.......and that has been proven in court time after time!!!

Preventing Gays and Lesbians will have NO control over heterosexuals being more responsible or stay together to raise the children they create!!!
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#720 Jun 11, 2014
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>Of course you do. And if a "person with deeply held religious beliefs" is denied service you will all scream worse than you all did when Sinead O'Connor tore up the picture of the Pope on SNL.
Fact is you support religious discrimination.
I would go to a place that would be happy to take my money. I would not call the ACLU. I would not sue.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#721 Jun 11, 2014
DNF wrote:
<quoted text> So? If their beliefs are so important why are they ashamed of them and want to hide?
Ashamed? No. They know that they would have to deal with nut cases that have a disorder, one that they don't believe is a disorder.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#722 Jun 11, 2014
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>OH? Yet the two lesbians in the Prop 8 trial each had biological children. How is that possible?
It wasn't possible because gay couples can produce children. The lesbians needed a man to make their dream of parenthood come true. Are you all idiots?
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#723 Jun 11, 2014
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Gays and Lesbians CAN have children,
For the chronically stupid, I'll say it again. Gay couples can't produce children. Nature says no.

“Equality First”

Since: Jan 09

St. Louis, MO

#724 Jun 11, 2014
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
For the chronically stupid, I'll say it again. Gay couples can't produce children. Nature says no.
Maybe not together, but they can have children by women they either impregnated the usual way, or by medical means. And so what if we can't have them together. There's always adoption. And remember, there are many, many heterosexual couples who also cannot reproduce on their own. Creating children is not the important thing. What is important is raising children to be good adults, and we can do that just fine, whether or not they are our biological children.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#725 Jun 11, 2014
RalphB wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe not together,.
No maybe about it. Nature says no.

#726 Jun 11, 2014
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Infertile couples CAN'T produce children within the confinements of their relationship either, but we DON'T prevent them from marrying, do we?

Again, procreation is IRRELEVANT to one's right to marry!!!
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#727 Jun 11, 2014
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Infertile couples CAN'T produce children within the confinements of their relationship either, but we DON'T prevent them from marrying, do we?
Again, procreation is IRRELEVANT to one's right to marry!!!
For the chronically stupid, I don't care if gays marry each other. The fact remains, gay couples can't produce children. It's not because they are sterile, it's not because they have some other medical condition. It's because nature says no.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#728 Jun 11, 2014
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
It wasn't possible because gay couples can produce children. The lesbians needed a man to make their dream of parenthood come true. Are you all idiots?
YOU were the one who claimed gays and lesbians don't have children. I showed your mistake.

Try taking personal responsibility for your error and learn to grow from this experience.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#729 Jun 11, 2014
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Ashamed? No. They know that they would have to deal with nut cases that have a disorder, one that they don't believe is a disorder.
so they are afraid to let even their own neighbors know their "deeply held religious beliefs"?

hmm, I seem to remember something in the Bible about one's of Jesus's most devoted Disciple denying Christ 3 times before the cock crowed.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#730 Jun 11, 2014
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
For the chronically stupid, I don't care if gays marry each other. The fact remains, gay couples can't produce children. It's not because they are sterile, it's not because they have some other medical condition. It's because nature says no.
so what?

Isn't "nature saying 'no'" when there is a miscarriage?

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#731 Jun 11, 2014
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
What does this have to do with NOM violating campaign disclosure laws?

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#732 Jun 11, 2014
correction
"Why is NOM trying to sue to keep a list private after lost a suit with the IRS for releasing it?..."

#733 Jun 11, 2014
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh the hell if you don't.......in fact you've been against the right to marry as well as the right for Gays and Lesbians to raise children!!!

Nature must of said "NO" to women past their childbearing years as well......again for the MORONIC individual......the ability to procreate is IRRELEVANT to one's right to marry!!!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#734 Jun 11, 2014
cpeter1313 wrote:
Gay couples have children the same way infertile hetero couples do.
No, they fail to provide a equatable role for one parent. But this ignores the fact that you are using a default situation instead of the norm.

And even at that level, infertile hetero couples are a rare medical abnormality. Homo couples are absolutely barren.

Inferior still.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#735 Jun 11, 2014
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Children are an expectation of marriage. The country depends on it.
False on all counts.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#736 Jun 11, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
No, they fail to provide a equatable role for one parent. But this ignores the fact that you are using a default situation instead of the norm.
And even at that level, infertile hetero couples are a rare medical abnormality. Homo couples are absolutely barren.
Inferior still.
Thank you. According to your post same-sex couples do not have unwanted children. What's more they never overpopulate like thoughtless breeders do.

Superior on all counts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why I'll be voting 'No' to same-sex marriage, e... 26 min NorCal Native 2,718
News Mormon church backs Utah LGBT anti-discriminati... 29 min piratefighting 3,905
News Ireland gay marriage: Northern Ireland must now... 1 hr jason norris 38
News Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? (Sep '14) 1 hr NorCal Native 5,814
News Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 1 hr Rosa_Winkel 33,401
News Ireland same-sex marriage 2 hr American_Infidel 465
News Flyers handed out a pride parade in Toronto exp... 2 hr Magic Utah Uwear 4
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 6 hr NoahLovesU 21,931
News Rick Santorum Will Fight The Supreme Court If I... 11 hr WeTheSheeple 113
More from around the web