Ex-Philippine president wins as mayor...

Ex-Philippine president wins as mayor of Manila

There are 5 comments on the WTEN-TV Albany story from May 14, 2013, titled Ex-Philippine president wins as mayor of Manila. In it, WTEN-TV Albany reports that:

Angelina Jolie says she's had a preventive double mastectomy after learning she carried a gene that makes it extremely likely she'll get breast cancer.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTEN-TV Albany.

Max

Berlin, Germany

#1 May 14, 2013
what ex Phillipos have to do with Angelina Jolie? What can Angelina do to reduce risk of metastases to brain?
Jose Jose

Philippines

#2 May 14, 2013
One thing I must say,...They are the same dog with a different collar"....!We are still a "popularity choice" voter as usual. Until all the countryside people are educated, nothing will change the trend. We are a "barangay kind of people "////
Jose Jose

Philippines

#3 May 14, 2013
Many Filipinos out in the countrysides do not wish to concern themselves with the progress of our country,...nobody is concerned with them anyway. I think I will join them soon. lol Simple people with no cares in the world,...surely they have found the secret to gain happiness. We are the suckers, they are the winners ! ha ha ha ha
Doc Jaime

Philippines

#4 May 14, 2013
The new line-up of winning Senatorial candidates is truly a magnificent sight to see. I see new and good looking candidates, young and ready to meet the challenge. Gone are the old and dried up faces of the past. They do need some rest in the hospitals now. Womanizing is awfully taxing on the body as most of them have found out. lol
amc

San Juan, Philippines

#5 May 14, 2013
Jose Jose wrote:
Many Filipinos out in the countrysides do not wish to concern themselves with the progress of our country,...nobody is concerned with them anyway. I think I will join them soon. lol Simple people with no cares in the world,...surely they have found the secret to gain happiness. We are the suckers, they are the winners ! ha ha ha ha
your observation is 100% correct. if you do move out into the far out prov. please dont bring any of those trouble makers with you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 1 hr cpeter1313 61,683
News Kim Davis challenger: Man whose marriage licens... 2 hr SCREWER 16
News Lyft driver in Indianapolis orders gay couple o... 3 hr Rose_NoHo 52
News Westboro Baptist Church to picket Broomfield gr... 4 hr Tea Bag Residue C... 2
News Virginia hardware store fires employee accused ... 4 hr Tea Bag Residue C... 3
Rainbow Pride 4 hr NE Jade 4
Jade's Bouncy House 5 hr NE Jade 7
The Spectrum Cafe (Dec '07) 11 hr Frankie Rizzo 28,166
News Gay veteran with a penchant for heels wins land... 17 hr TEA FART 96