Covington, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Adultbaby what you think?Please be respectful
I usually stay in forum more to my interest but....i want to know wha the LGBT COMMUNITY thinks about adult babies. For the ones that dont
Have a clue what im talking about look up infantilism in wiki or other references. I will tell you this I am doing a study to see what the lgbt community thinks about this type of lifestyle similiar to yours in certain ways. I am talking adult babies ages (real) from 18 up . Adult babies that want/ strive for acceptance from their peers. Alot of them, not all of them feel alone and scared about coming out about there lifestyle perhaps as have many of you in the past. Adult babies that wear and some use their diapers as babies would, sleep in cribs with teddy bears, suck on pacifiers and so on drop me a note let me know what you think good or bad but please be respectful . Thank you Shawn

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

It's perhaps the oddest state of mind that I have ever encountered, most are intensely into the idea, but at the same time totally freaked out about themselves and what they are doing. Most that I met seemed to have childhood sexual abuse and physical abuse relating to issues like bed-wetting in common and this is a way of retreating to a safe place mentally before sex became abusive. This becomes a major turn on for them. It tends to be a manic-depressive kind of paraphilia. They aren't harming others, they really aren't really harming themselves, except for the isolation of having a turn on that is rather isolating. It's a habit shared by a surprising number of people, gay, straight, male female. I never knew any adult babies that were into actual children of any sort, for them this is play time for adults. I shared an apartment for five years with a friend who was an infantilist. He had some truly unusual friends.
Shawn

Covington, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Thanks gang keep it coming
i saw

Gouverneur, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

On tlc they have a episode on "my strange addiction" about a man who is a adult baby. It's absolutely weird but idk

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

Shawn wrote:
There are a couple of internet based "organizations" devoted to the subject, you'll find much more information and a much more supportive environment than the crowd you're going to find here.
Roland

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Shawn wrote:
Go to the Gay Cafe and ask for NE Jade. Jade is an authority on Adult Babies.
Andrew 48

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

I enjoy wearing a adult nappy/diaper it make me comfy and content.and a good way to relax
Kojak

Athens, Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

Andrew 48 wrote:
I enjoy wearing a adult nappy/diaper it make me comfy and content.and a good way to relax
Do you know NE Jade?
Dran

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Andrew 48 wrote:
Hi u ok mm tex me 07725732598
Dran

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Hi there eny daddy's have them or baby s wunt chat tex me say u baby or daddy 07725732598 me in Wales
Dran

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Hi eny daddy's have them 07725732598 tex me me
Dran

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2014

Eny daddy's have them tex me 07725732598 love to be ur baby
Dran

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2014

Hi eny one hear tex me ssy u my daddy baby 07725732598
NE Jade

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2014

Judged:

Dran wrote:
Hi eny one hear tex me ssy u my daddy baby 07725732598
YOO HOO! Just sent you a sext!
s w jaid

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2014

Judged:

NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>
YOO HOO! Just sent you a sext!
HEY CUZZIN
*VERY GAY NAME

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 15 of15
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••