Homosexuality might be traced to genetic switches

Dec 13, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WFIE-TV Evansville

The long running argument about whether homosexuality is genetic or a choice has taken a new turn thanks to researchers at the University of Tennessee.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4

“ WOOF !”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Under a microscope, scientists can see these switches are labelled "FUN" switches.
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

'researchers' are getting dumber day by day
This theory only describes possible triggers for masculine vs feminine mannerisms
It completely ignores sex orientation; which is in no way connected to mannerisms
Instead of wasting millions trying to figure out something they know nothing about; why the heck don't they just ask a gay person?
For only $100,000.69; I will tell them the cause of mannerisms and the source of sex orientation
As a year-end bonus; I will answer the question:
'why do we love?'

“ WOOF !”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Parabola wrote:
Ever so desperate a group of people and the rationalizing for such fruitless intentions.
Nice rainbow though.
Hyperbole

Since: Dec 08

Toronto, ON, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Rainbow Kid wrote:
'researchers' are getting dumber day by day
This theory only describes possible triggers for masculine vs feminine mannerisms
It completely ignores sex orientation; which is in no way connected to mannerisms
Instead of wasting millions trying to figure out something they know nothing about; why the heck don't they just ask a gay person?
For only $100,000.69; I will tell them the cause of mannerisms and the source of sex orientation
As a year-end bonus; I will answer the question:
'why do we love?'
You beat me to it. I was going to post something similar.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••