Bullied kids often develop physical s...

Bullied kids often develop physical symptoms

There are 11 comments on the KION 46 story from Sep 16, 2013, titled Bullied kids often develop physical symptoms. In it, KION 46 reports that:

Kids who are the victims of bullies are often reluctant to report the abuse. But a new study shows that frequent and unexplained physical symptoms are common in bullied children.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KION 46.

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

#2 Sep 16, 2013
Of course ! Because children don't want to be physically assaulted, ESPECIALLY WHEN the teachers and school administrators turn their backs and walk away on the victims !

“Equality First”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#3 Sep 17, 2013
Fa-Foxy wrote:
Of course ! Because children don't want to be physically assaulted, ESPECIALLY WHEN the teachers and school administrators turn their backs and walk away on the victims !
I know this is off-topic, but I just booted up my computer and signed onto Topix, and I have absolutely zero advertisements on the page. And the list of topics and the list of recent comments are at the bottom. How's your page look?

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#4 Sep 17, 2013
RalphB wrote:
<quoted text>
I know this is off-topic, but I just booted up my computer and signed onto Topix, and I have absolutely zero advertisements on the page. And the list of topics and the list of recent comments are at the bottom. How's your page look?
Lucky YOU! My computer is Full of ads. No matter what I was looking at earlier, my computer is full of ads for that thing. I was looking at some hotel we stayed at in Hawaii about 10 years ago to see if they had any good deals; and for days I was bombarded with slick ads for that hotel. Same as cars, or whatever. I can't believe how sophisticated they are at reading your interests to pummel you with ads.

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

#5 Sep 17, 2013
RalphB wrote:
<quoted text>
I know this is off-topic, but I just booted up my computer and signed onto Topix, and I have absolutely zero advertisements on the page. And the list of topics and the list of recent comments are at the bottom. How's your page look?
The top band is still upside down. This forum is the only one i have seen on topix with this band. Other forums look normal. I DO have ads on the right side of the page which is unusual for me on this particular pc (I have 4 pc's, and this one works differently with Topix for reasons I do not know) Incidentally, the square ad on teh right side of the screen is for the Nissan Versa Note, whose tv commercial i lobe (and from judging from comments onl the web, the tv commercial, and especially their jingle, is a BIG HIT with people). Otherwise the page looks as it usually does for me on this particular pc. I could look at it on another one of my pc's if you want and\or send you a screenshot. Let me know.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#6 Sep 17, 2013
Marcus wrote:
Keep queers AWAY from kids!!!
Read the article before you open that hole of yours; ass, mouth, on you they both stink the same and both have Cheetos crumbs dribbling out of them.

If you'd get off that huge Cheetos filled ass and actually learn what you were speaking about, you might be taken more seriously. this is about any bullied kid, you moron.

Gee, a liar and stupid AND lazy, what a shocker.
Florida Gator

Chesapeake, OH

#7 Sep 17, 2013
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Read the article before you open that hole of yours; ass, mouth, on you they both stink the same and both have Cheetos crumbs dribbling out of them.

If you'd get off that huge Cheetos filled ass and actually learn what you were speaking about, you might be taken more seriously. this is about any bullied kid, you moron.

Gee, a liar and stupid AND lazy, what a shocker.
What's with you and Cheetos? You act as if its taboo or something.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#8 Sep 17, 2013
Florida Gator wrote:
<quoted text>
What's with you and Cheetos? You act as if its taboo or something.
Oh, it's just a joke. I imagine most of those little name changers sit in their mother's basement and shove down Cheetos all day long.

I LIKE Cheetos, but avoid them like vagina. They are lacking in all nutrition and nothing but empty calories. I read once that Cheetos are considered "food porn" akin to fettucini Alfredo or other calorie and carb heavy food stuffs.

“Equality First”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#9 Sep 17, 2013
Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
The top band is still upside down. This forum is the only one i have seen on topix with this band. Other forums look normal. I DO have ads on the right side of the page which is unusual for me on this particular pc (I have 4 pc's, and this one works differently with Topix for reasons I do not know) Incidentally, the square ad on teh right side of the screen is for the Nissan Versa Note, whose tv commercial i lobe (and from judging from comments onl the web, the tv commercial, and especially their jingle, is a BIG HIT with people). Otherwise the page looks as it usually does for me on this particular pc. I could look at it on another one of my pc's if you want and\or send you a screenshot. Let me know.
Thanks, but I'm not all that interested in what's going on here with the ads. I was just surprised that there weren't any.

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

#10 Sep 17, 2013
RalphB wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, but I'm not all that interested in what's going on here with the ads. I was just surprised that there weren't any.
My screen USUALLY, like right now, does NOT have ads on this pc with this site. Oddly enough when you asked me earlier, it did.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#11 Sep 17, 2013
RalphB wrote:
<quoted text>
I know this is off-topic, but I just booted up my computer and signed onto Topix, and I have absolutely zero advertisements on the page. And the list of topics and the list of recent comments are at the bottom. How's your page look?
Don't miss them at all.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#12 Sep 17, 2013
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Lucky YOU! My computer is Full of ads. No matter what I was looking at earlier, my computer is full of ads for that thing. I was looking at some hotel we stayed at in Hawaii about 10 years ago to see if they had any good deals; and for days I was bombarded with slick ads for that hotel. Same as cars, or whatever. I can't believe how sophisticated they are at reading your interests to pummel you with ads.
use Firefox. Add: "Ghostery", "AdBlockPlus" and "NoScript".

Poof! Ads all gone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 1 min dollarsbill 17,693
News Former OKC Mayor blames homosexuality for moral... 19 min anonymous 665
News Police plan to ramp up security at Jackson Brow... 32 min Dean 2
News Why Gay Is Not the New Black 55 min Yisraelite Suprem... 23
News Winnipeg men trying to get their 1974 marriage ... 1 hr problem solved 22
News Gay marriage (Mar '13) 2 hr Repent Sinners 61,396
News Texas middle school teachers resign after anti-... 2 hr Aspirin Between M... 16
News Trump appointee resigns after racist, sexist an... 2 hr Wondering 102
News Gay Cakes Are Not a Constitutional Right 3 hr Wondering 990
The Spectrum Cafe (Dec '07) 7 hr Ramos 27,304
More from around the web