US appeals court seeks response on gay marriages

Mar 22, 2014 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KLKN

Michigan's ban on gay marriage, approved by voters in a landslide in 2004, was scratched from the state constitution by a federal judge who said the ballot box is no defense to a law that tramples the rights of... House Speaker Gordon Fox once summed up his unlikely rise to become one of the most powerful figures in Rhode Island government this ... (more)

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4

“ WOOF !”

Since: Nov 12

33.00, -111.51

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2014

Judged:

Muldoon wrote:
So this queer loving activist judge tramples the rights of 97%(normal decent people) of Michigan in favor of the rights of 3%(queers).
YUP ! Just like those black loving judges trampled the rights of 97%(normal decent people) of the U.S. in favor of the rights of black and white people to marry one another.

And if you don't watch out, we're gonna track you down and fully homosexualize you too !
Big Boob Babe

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2014

Judged:

Muldoon wrote:
So this queer loving activist judge tramples the rights of 97%(normal decent people) of Michigan in favor of the rights of 3%(queers).
Michigan sold 300 GAY marriage licenses today
That adds up to 600 happily married gay people celebrating their honeymoons tonight......
While you sit home alone; all by yourself with nobody to love
You need to get yourself a husband; sugar
Fundies R Mentally Eel

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2014

Judged:

Muldoon wrote:
Buybull math on board.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2014

Judged:

"Landslide" my tired feet !

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••