Libyan Militia Posts Alleged Photos of 12 Men It Says It Plans to Mutilate and Execute for Being Gay

Nov 26, 2012 | Posted by: Rick in Kansas | Full story: www.towleroad.com

A Salafist militia has posted photos on Facebook allegedly of 12 men it says it captured in Libya and says it plans to torture and kill them for being gay, Gay Star News reports : The twelve men were, apparently, having a private party in Ain Zara, a suburb of Tripoli, the country's capital, when the militia captured them, late on Thursday night .

Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Nov 27, 2012

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

So THIS is what they choose to do with Freedom ???
Oliver Cromwell

Blackpool, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

snyper wrote:
So THIS is what they choose to do with Freedom ???
Yes they are savages but people were warned about what they were supporting and its the same in Syria.

Since: Dec 08

Toronto, ON, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

There is only one solution for religious fanaticism. They must be prevented for passing it on to their children by either death or sterilization.

Greed and religion are the two biggest threats to human achievement and long-term in the world today. Even global warming can be survived by humans (though we are killing more other species with it than the K-T asteroid did 65 million years ago) but these taken together can set us back to another dark age. I no longer believe hatred can be answered with either kindness or treated with education. The haters mostly do not have the genetic intelligence to stop hating. It is time eugenics was divorced from Hitler, racism and a hope in itself of wiping out gays and instead applied to rid the population of morons, regardless of geographical origin.
shak

Ratingen, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes they are savages but people were warned about what they were supporting and its the same in Syria.
warned of what, i think you should show your real identity to let people know why you said what you said because i know it must heart so much that you loose a pig like Ghadafi for you.
Oliver Cromwell

Accrington, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

shak wrote:
<quoted text>
warned of what, i think you should show your real identity to let people know why you said what you said because i know it must heart so much that you loose a pig like Ghadafi for you.
Warned about the pile of terrorist Rat shit that Libya would become,and what do you mean real identity?you may think its a good idea to destroy a Country and sell out to a bunch of International Jackals who will rape whats left,are you freaking insane?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••