I Want My Gay TV

I Want My Gay TV

There are 29 comments on the EDGE story from Sep 11, 2013, titled I Want My Gay TV. In it, EDGE reports that:

This past television season audiences were left with what can only be called "The Hollywood Rainbow Massacre," because a multitude of shows with LGBT characters faced the ratings axe - which is akin to slaughtering unicorns in my book.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at EDGE.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#28 Sep 13, 2013
Chance wrote:
<quoted text>
And Sanford looked like a genius? You can't be real
No he didn't, but he was part of the spectrum of human reality, a snapshot of a generation, not a caricature penned by whiteys. Redd Foxx wouldn't have stood for it.
Drizzt

Austin, TX

#30 Sep 13, 2013
There should be a Peter Puffer Network, so they will leave the rest of us alone.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#31 Sep 13, 2013
Drizzt wrote:
There should be a Peter Puffer Network, so they will leave the rest of us alone.
One way is to STOP logging onto gay themed forums, then you won't be exposed to any gay people.

Palm Springs, California

#32 Sep 13, 2013
Gremlins Nemesis wrote:
<quoted text>I hate queers, are you queer?!?!
I hate fake little liars who use untold amounts of fake names, are you a fake little liar?
Gremlin

Hermitage, PA

#33 Sep 15, 2013
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>One way is to STOP logging onto gay themed forums, then you won't be exposed to any gay people.
Are you kidding? These bigots can't get enough of us. That's why they'll NEVER leave this forum. The good thing is how they reveal thier stupidity on a daily basis. LOL!

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#35 Sep 15, 2013
Gary wrote:
There should be a gay sitcom about queers dying in agony from AIDS, I'd watch that show for sure:)
Should there also be one of a tuberculosis hospice? Juvenile cancer?
Jackson

United States

#37 Sep 16, 2013
Gary wrote:
There should be a gay sitcom about queers dying in agony from AIDS, I'd watch that show for sure:)
Excellent idea.

“What Goes Around, Comes Around”

Since: Mar 07

Kansas City, MO.

#38 Sep 16, 2013
They (some network) need(s) to bring back Six Feet Under and Queer As Folk.

Palm Springs, California

#40 Sep 16, 2013
Jackson wrote:
<quoted text> Excellent idea.
Hey, GARY, oops, I mean FRANZ, oops, I mean JACKSON, why not tell the truth for once in your sad lonely little life?

Now that would be excellent, LITTLE cowardly liar.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Microphone cut after Mormon girl reveals she's ... 46 min Latter Day Taints 2
News Microphone cut after Mormon girl reveals she's ... 49 min Latter Day Taints 2
News Microphone cut after Mormon girl reveals she's ... 56 min Latter Day Taints 2
News Pence visits Focus on Family amid change for re... 58 min cpeter1313 4
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 1 hr cpeter1313 6,807
News Madrid hosts- and debates- global gay pride 1 hr Latter Day Taints 1
News Serbia ruling party gathers support for propose... 1 hr Latter Day Taints 2
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 1 hr cpeter1313 51,167
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 2 hr Frankie Rizzo 26,364
Mississippi can enforce LGBT religious objecti... 9 hr The Troll Stopper 4
News Minneapolis police asked to limit presence at p... 13 hr Conrad 2
More from around the web