Matthew Warren, Son of Pastor Rick Warren, Commits Suicide

Apr 6, 2013 | Posted by: Sei | Full story: lezgetreal.com

Matthew Warren, the son of Pastor Rick Warren, committed suicide apparently by gunshot. Pastor Warren is known for his writing and his anti-gay activities
Comments
41 - 47 of 47 Comments Last updated Apr 8, 2013
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Uve

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#50
Apr 8, 2013
 
The Worlds Biggest Lie wrote:
<quoted text>
Gays are some of the worst racists and pointing out facts of people that happen to be a different color does not qualify as racism as much as you sexually deranged lunatic liberals try to make it. Pig boy!
What's the matter Pappy? Struck your bigoted chord? POS

Uve

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#51
Apr 8, 2013
 
Uves Soul wrote:
<quoted text>
If money wasn't involved this wouldn't even be an issue, but because some gays n lesbians love lil boys and girls some of them just can't resist. Ridicule the church for molesting children and yet demand to be around children yourselves. Nice.......
There you go oinking about money and sexually fantasizing about little kids again. They teach you that in Sunday school? POS
Uves Ghost

Cummington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#52
Apr 8, 2013
 
Uve wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go oinking about money and sexually fantasizing about little kids again. They teach you that in Sunday school? POS
It is many gays begging the govt to be in their presence, their mind, and underwear.
Again, many gays rail against religion and the so "few" abuses that occur, and yet somehow yearn to be "in and around" children and their life functions themselves.
Oy

Uve

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#53
Apr 8, 2013
 
Uves Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
It is many gays begging the govt to be in their presence, their mind, and underwear.
Again, many gays rail against religion and the so "few" abuses that occur, and yet somehow yearn to be "in and around" children and their life functions themselves.
Oy
Few abuses? You mean like this one?

http://www.khou.com/news/crime/Youth-pastor-a...

Or maybe this one?
http://blog.al.com/spotnews/2013/04/former_we...

How about this one?
http://www.independent.com/news/2013/apr/01/b...

Well I guess there are just a little bit more than a few..
http://www.kob.com/article/stories/S2987860.s...

Gee I guess you're wrong again asstroll
Uves Soul

Cummington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#54
Apr 8, 2013
 
Poor Uve. Why are you distancing yourself from male sex male pedophilia over a few priests? One might ask of you if you dress up in such fashion before heading off to gaydays@disney.
ROTFLMAO!
Father Uve

Cummington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#55
Apr 8, 2013
 
Yesiree.

Uve

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56
Apr 8, 2013
 
Uves Soul wrote:
Poor Uve. Why are you distancing yourself from male sex male pedophilia over a few priests? One might ask of you if you dress up in such fashion before heading off to gaydays@disney.
ROTFLMAO!
You obviously didn't read ALL of them. It doesn't matter the sex, IT'S ALL Pedophilia, either way it's wrong and if we don't agree then we agree to NOT agree.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••