As 2016 Looms, Clinton Keeps Up With Supporters

Sep 21, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS Local

Whether she runs for president or not in 2016, Hillary Rodham Clinton is making sure she stays connected to important Democratic constituencies, from college students and black women to the gay and lesbian community.

Comments
1 - 14 of 14 Comments Last updated Sep 22, 2013

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

33.00, -111.51

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Sep 21, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

When is she going to tell the American people the truth about the murder of a gay man and others in Benghazi ?
Sterkfontein Swartkrans

Furlong, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Sep 21, 2013
 
Hopefully the party can find a REAL Democrat to run!!
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Sep 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

How's this for a campaign slogan?
.
"Hillary's all we need"
.
Catchy isn't it!

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

33.00, -111.51

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Sep 21, 2013
 
Rainbow Kid wrote:
How's this for a campaign slogan?
.
"Hillary's all we need"
.
Catchy isn't it!
When is she going to tell the American people the truth about the murder of a gay man and others in Benghazi ?

"WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE ?" she yells.

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

33.00, -111.51

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Sep 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Hillary Clinton ?= EVIL INCARNATE 2.0
Waldo

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Sep 21, 2013
 
Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
When is she going to tell the American people the truth about the murder of a gay man and others in Benghazi ?
"WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE ?" she yells.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =JFZytEUCXu4XX
You tell 'em, Foxy Dude!!!
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Sep 21, 2013
 
Fa-Foxy wrote:
Hillary Clinton ?= EVIL INCARNATE 2.0
Bill could be vice president under Hillary
.
We can throw a White House Homecoming party like in the Good Old Days

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

33.00, -111.51

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Sep 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Rainbow Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
Bill could be vice president under Hillary
.
We can throw a White House Homecoming party like in the Good Old Days
No, he can't to be eligible for VEEP, you have to eligibvle for POTUS. and he's not eligible for POTUS.

And why do you celebrate an impeached government official who GLEEFULLY signed DADT into law, and LIED to the American public ?

IMPEACH THIS BUM !
Bill

Reading, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Sep 21, 2013
 
Fa-Foxy wrote:
When is she going to tell the American people the truth about the murder of a gay man and others in Benghazi ?
When she becomes president and proudly admits she is the first lesbian president of the United States .
Chance

Grove City, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Sep 22, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
When she becomes president and proudly admits she is the first lesbian president of the United States .
"Lesbian" is the least of my worries about Hillary. She is evil personified. If the nation doesn't tank under Obama, then it will be shoved headlong into state control of its citizens by Hillary. She has been plotting it for decades.

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

33.00, -111.51

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Sep 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Chance wrote:
<quoted text>
"Lesbian" is the least of my worries about Hillary. She is evil personified. If the nation doesn't tank under Obama, then it will be shoved headlong into state control of its citizens by Hillary. She has been plotting it for decades.
I agree. Good post ! The Obamaniac and The Clintons are Evil. PURE EVIL.
Bill

Reading, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Sep 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Chance wrote:
<quoted text>
"Lesbian" is the least of my worries about Hillary. She is evil personified. If the nation doesn't tank under Obama, then it will be shoved headlong into state control of its citizens by Hillary. She has been plotting it for decades.
They can cut welfare , food stamps , free phones but the same people will be driven to the polls to get it back. Hillary will do it the same way Obama and Harry Reid did it . It worked for them and the same tactics will work for the Clitins .
Bill

Reading, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Sep 22, 2013
 
Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. Good post ! The Obamaniac and The Clintons are Evil. PURE EVIL.
Sure are , do you think Benghazi will make any difference ?

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

33.00, -111.51

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Sep 22, 2013
 
Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure are , do you think Benghazi will make any difference ?
Nope. Most Americans couldn't tell you even what continent it's on, much less locate it on a map.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Texas: Gay-marriage ban best for children 38 min Democratic USA 745
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 42 min Mississippi Man 49,266
Losing Streak Lengthens for Foes of Gay Marriage 1 hr Frankie Rizzo 3,971
The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and family (Oct '09) 1 hr Cali Girl 2014 67,876
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 1 hr Gerbil 54,826
Biggest Gay Lies 1 hr Gerbil 1,541
HIV is a Gay Disease (Oct '06) 2 hr lgbt is silly 285
Supreme Court: Was gay marriage settled in 1972... 5 hr Frankie Rizzo 154

Search the Gay/Lesbian Forum:
•••