Obama Mulls Exec Orders on Gay Rights, Environment

Feb 11, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WTAG-AM Paxton

If Congress won't move on President Obama's agenda, he may take further action - on mortgage refinancing, gay rights, and other issues - on his own.

Comments
1 - 20 of 27 Comments Last updated Feb 13, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Dec 08

Toronto, ON, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Maybe he would be safer trying a cover the Republicans with enough dirt to wrest the House away from them next year.
Chance

Grove City, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Keep it up, Obama. Moving ever more into that tyrant mode. It will soon get to the point where even the lefties will be admitting you have thrown the Constitution in the rubbish bin. Of course, the lefties will say they believe that is where the Constitution belongs.

Since: Oct 10

San Francisco

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

JohnInToronto wrote:
Maybe he would be safer trying a cover the Republicans with enough dirt to wrest the House away from them next year.
Covering Republicans with dirt sounds like a fine idea. Let's begin with the idiot who posted right below you.

Since: Dec 08

Toronto, ON, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Chance wrote:
Keep it up, Obama. Moving ever more into that tyrant mode. It will soon get to the point where even the lefties will be admitting you have thrown the Constitution in the rubbish bin. Of course, the lefties will say they believe that is where the Constitution belongs.
You are a prime example of why this is not a safe political tactic on his part. But remember, the Senate does not have enough votes right now to convict on an impeachment. So being lame duck, he could try to do things. And some actions in these areas are properly in the executive realm.

“ WOOF !”

Since: Nov 12

33.00, -111.51

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Ah, dictator Obamaniac says "Screw the Congress that the American people elected ! I'll just be the dictator I always wanted to be and rule by decree ! Why have a Congress ?!:)"
JrEsq

El Segundo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

"If Congress won't move on President Obama's agenda"
Obama's agenda = gay agenda.

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

JrEsq wrote:
"If Congress won't move on President Obama's agenda"
Obama's agenda = gay agenda.
aaaawh what a shame fucktard that you hate equallity so much... go hug your pope before he dies you fucktardo
JrEsq

El Segundo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Lililth_Satans_Bore wrote:
<quoted text>aaaawh what a shame fucktard that you hate equallity so much... go hug your pope before he dies you fucktardo
"equality"?
What is one man who does another man uptheass equal to?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Wow.

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

JrEsq wrote:
<quoted text>
"equality"?
you must be catholic... yep thought so
JrEsq

El Segundo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

snyper wrote:
Wow.
Nothing like a fresh perspective to burst your whether balloon.

“Marriage Equality”

Since: Dec 07

Lakeland, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

JrEsq wrote:
<quoted text>
"equality"?
What is that same act when straight guys do it up their woman's backside?? Equal?? No. Not hardly. Considering straight guys outnumber gay guys by something like 20 to 1 and pretty much ALL straight guys will do ANYTHING for "back door access", I would say that straight boys have us gay guys beat many times over when it comes to that.

You DO realize, I'm sure, that you're WAY more obsessed with gay sex and any gay person is, right??
JrEsq

El Segundo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Lililth_Satans_Bore wrote:
<quoted text>you must be catholic... yep thought so
You must be an atheist...yep thought so.
JrEsq

El Segundo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

eJohn wrote:
<quoted text>
What is that same act when straight guys do it up their woman's backside?? Equal?? No. Not hardly. Considering straight guys outnumber gay guys by something like 20 to 1 and pretty much ALL straight guys will do ANYTHING for "back door access", I would say that straight boys have us gay guys beat many times over when it comes to that.
You DO realize, I'm sure, that you're WAY more obsessed with gay sex and any gay person is, right??
Gay rationalization and misinformation.
Shame on you.

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

JrEsq wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be an atheist...yep thought so.
that's right i'm not an idiot sheep like you

“ WOOF !”

33.00, -111.51

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

JrEsq wrote:
<quoted text>
"equality"?
FUN !

:)

“Common courtesy, isn't”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

eJohn wrote:
<quoted text>
According to Wikipedia:
Wikipedia wrote:
<quoted text>
In 1992, a study conducted by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention found that only 26% of men 18 to 59 and 20% of women 18 to 59 had engaged in heterosexual anal sex; a similar 2005 survey (also conducted by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) found a rising incidence of anal sex relations in the American heterosexual population. The survey showed that 40% of men and 35% of women between 25 and 44 had engaged in heterosexual anal sex. In terms of overall numbers of survey respondents, seven times as many women as gay men said that they engaged in anal intercourse, with this figure reflecting the larger heterosexual population size. According to a study from the National Survey of Sexual Health and Behavior (NSSHB) that was authored by Dr. Debby Herbenick and other researchers, although anal intercourse is reported by fewer women than other partnered sex behaviors, partnered women in the age groups between 1849 are significantly more likely to report having anal sex in the past 90 days. As of 2011, this survey provides the most up to date data about anal sex at the population level.
Those are some pretty significant percentages, much higher than I would have suspected.

In Dallas County, Texas, a more recent study showed that anal intercourse is becoming increasingly popular among heterosexual 14 to 21 year olds, for two key reasons: avoidance of pregnancy, and the belief that the practice preserves the female partner's virginity.

“Common courtesy, isn't”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Specifically, the story says that: "Obama is also considering moving to bar government contractors from discriminating against workers over sexual orientation."

I'm not sure exactly how anyone in their right mind who has studied government could define such an act as "throwing out the Constitution." Nor could it be considered pursuing "a gay agenda." Sounds pretty bread-and-butter American to me.

“ WOOF !”

33.00, -111.51

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Otter in the Ozarks wrote:
Specifically, the story says that: "Obama is also considering moving to bar government contractors from discriminating against workers over sexual orientation."
I'm not sure exactly how anyone in their right mind who has studied government could define such an act as "throwing out the Constitution." Nor could it be considered pursuing "a gay agenda." Sounds pretty bread-and-butter American to me.
Because The Obamaniac is not a dictator, although he apparently thinks he is, and the U.S. Constitution, does not bar discrimination.
The Balfour Declaration

Cummington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
Because The Obamaniac is not a dictator, although he apparently thinks he is, and the U.S. Constitution, does not bar discrimination.
That's your dictator FaFoxy so why ya bitchin?
We asked for and deserve what is to come.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••