Sarah Palin astonishes at CPAC

Sarah Palin astonishes at CPAC

There are 3 comments on the examiner.com story from Mar 20, 2013, titled Sarah Palin astonishes at CPAC. In it, examiner.com reports that:

Who knew that Sarah Palin was going to make a quantum leap in re-framing the American culture wars into a human-rights issue? I have been subjected to endless video bytes from the commentators on MSNBC , particularly from the annoying Lawrence O'Donnell , who apparently likes nothing better than mocking people.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at examiner.com.

Jackie

London, KY

#1 Mar 24, 2013
I Don't Like Her. I Think That She is Arrogant And Way Over-Hyped. She Isn't Very Smart. Rubio And Carlson Did A Much Better Job There Than She Did. The Media Hypes Her Up So Much, It's Sickening.
Ike

Duluth, GA

#2 Mar 25, 2013
CPAC, what a circus of idiots! All Palin provides are insults. She does nothing else, no solutions, no ideas about solving problems in America. Just slam the president with insult after insult. Palin has proven to be ignorant and it's remarkable that some ignore her stupidity and believe she's just great. My God, here she is at CPAC spouting teleprompter insults at the President while reading off, yes, a teleprompter! She didn't even realize her "big gulp" did not fall under the proposed ban! Then she has the gall to tell the President to do his job! This coming from someone who quit hers. It's UNBELIEVABLE, the amount of stupidity that Palin posesses.

“No Headline available”

Since: Jan 08

Defiance, Ohio

#3 Mar 25, 2013
I think the word they were looking for was stupefies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 3 min Pietro Armando 36,043
News Minnesota becomes 12th state to OK gay marriage (May '13) 3 min woodtick57 1,856
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 5 min lides 11,726
News Anti-Gay Jehovah's Witness Cartoon Tells Kids T... 39 min The Real Karen 1,896
News Ryan weighs House floor change after gay rights... 42 min Chilli J 12
News South Korea court rejects same-sex marriage 1 hr david traversa 2
The NE Jade Wednesday Thread 2 hr Rinaldo 1
News Feds' transgender guidance provokes fierce back... 3 hr here 835
More from around the web