Christian programs attempting to convert homosexuals continue in Australia

Jul 30, 2013 Full story: www.abc.net.au 8

The ABC has discovered the fundamentalist practice of trying to convert homosexuals to heterosexuality is continuing in Australia with tragic results.

Full Story
Sgt Common Sense

Denver, CO

#1 Jul 30, 2013
Great article. Who knew there were ultra right conservative freaks in Australia too?
ReligionIsRidicu lous

San Francisco, CA

#3 Jul 30, 2013
Christians just aren't happy unless they've got their disgusting judgmental noses in someone else's business.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#4 Jul 30, 2013
Sgt Common Sense wrote:
Great article. Who knew there were ultra right conservative freaks in Australia too?
Most Australians are psychotic nuts, something which doesn't get broadcast much.

“Merry Yuletide”

Since: Jun 13

Down Under

#5 Jul 31, 2013
Sgt Common Sense wrote:
That's a disease that occurs anywhere. Mostly we don't take them seriously.

DNF

“Judge more and you love less”

Since: Apr 07

Newark OH-Baltimore MD-S.Fla

#6 Jul 31, 2013
Do civil unions really do what the anti gays said they would do?

Well well well. Look like the claims by the bigots that civil unions will do the same thing as marriage is unraveling in KY.

Exclusive: Will a lesbian couple be forced to testify against each other?

http://www.whas11.com/news/crimetracker/Exclu...

I hope we get this to be a big buzz on the internet. It will be interesting to hear the usual suspects respond,(Hannity, Limbaugh, Nom, AFA, Robertson, O'Reilly, etc.).

I Love it! PLEASE promote this story everywhere: Facebook; Twitter; etc.

DNF

#7 Jul 31, 2013
I am a gay Christian. I also don't like to lie. I made a mistake about information in the KY lesbian story. I posted that error on many threads. KY does NOT have a civil unions law.

I am embarrassed that I failed to do the research I so often criticizes others for not doing.

I sinned and now repent that sin.

“Merry Yuletide”

Since: Jun 13

Down Under

#8 Jul 31, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Most Australians are psychotic nuts, something which doesn't get broadcast much.
Very good, Seppo.

DNF

#10 Jul 31, 2013
The AssTroll Stopper wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a LIAR. The only thing you're embarrassed about is getting caught in a lie. I've caught you in several lies. You sinned alright, cause you right out lied. It's not a sin when you make an honest mistake. But we both know you don't make them kind of mistakes. That's the reason you're repenting, as you call it. You're Pathetic.
I based my statements on what I was told by several people. I neglected to fact check, which is why, when I saw I had made an error. re-canted.

Compare my behavior to yours.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 3 min Reverend Alan 5,219
Gay Marriage and the Limits of Tradition 6 min Rick in Kansas 1,173
Gay veterans get OK for Boston's St. Patrick's ... 7 min Fa-Foxy 23
Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays (Oct '07) 13 min Estelle 219,603
Gay Christians choosing celibacy emerge from th... 14 min Phyllis Schlafly ... 61
Wednesday Afternoon NE Jade Thread 15 min Righteous123 2
Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 21 min EdmondWA 26,570
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 1 hr NorCal Native 2,781
Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions 1 hr Frankie Rizzo 4,920
Trio to fight gay assault case at evidence hearing 1 hr Frankie Rizzo 19