Morgan Freeman narrates ad touting same-sex wins

Nov 25, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WMTW-TV Auburn

One of Hollywood's most recognizable voices has been put to use narrating a spot marking Election Day achievements for proponents of same-sex marriage.

Comments
121 - 126 of 126 Comments Last updated Dec 17, 2012
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

“ WOOF !”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

DNF wrote:
<quoted text>Windows XP is NOT a web browser!
That would be Internet Explorer.
I was talking about web browsers not computer operating systems.
Try to keep up with the rest of the class.
nobody asked you so myob

DNF

“Liberty AND Justice”

Since: Apr 07

Born in Newark, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
nobody asked you so myob
if only you'd take your own advice.

Since: Jan 12

New Port Richey, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
I used to use Ubuntu Linux for a ong time too but went back to XP with a good anti-malware program. Of all the Windows flavors, I prefer XP over the others.
Dude you really got to take a minute and read before you click
barry

Rainsville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
New York also permits 14 year olds to marry (with a judge's permission).(I remember in the 80's there were complaints about sex discrimination in the existing marriage law because a male had to be a minimum of 16 years, and a female had to be a minimum of 14 years of age to marry. You would think that he legislature would have RAISED the minimum age females to marry to 16, to make them equal with males, but they instead LOWERED the minimum age of males to 14 years to equal the female age. But have never heard of anyone in New York below the age of 14 years being legally married in the state).
Offical New York goverbment website: http://www.health.ny.gov/publications/4210/
it's ny, what would you expect?
barry

Rainsville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
New Hampshire allows 13 year olds to marry with a judge's permission. Why don't you at least look this stuff up on the web before making yourself look so stupid and ignorant ???
barry wrote:
<quoted text>nice try but there are only two states new hampshire and massachusetts that will allow a 14 year old to marry. and then they can only do it with a judges permission.
http://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/table_marriage
so who is twisting and distorting the facts?

and you are disagreeing with what? if nh allows a 13 yr old female to marry, with a judges permission would it not make sense that they are one of only two states that allow 14yr olds to marry with a judges permission?

so,what was your point?

as anyone can see from the cornell law school link that the information was looked up on the internet and the source is reliable.

so who now is looking ignorant and stupid?
barry

Rainsville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

DNF wrote:
<quoted text>I was going by the info found in the link I posted.
But I'm glad you finally took time to research something and post the facts instead of your usual insipid and off base claims.
and so, just what are my "insipid and off base claims" or are you the one making an "insipid and off base claim"?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••