Queer Suicide and the Malpractice of ...

Queer Suicide and the Malpractice of "Love"

There are 25 comments on the www.religiondispatches.org story from Dec 11, 2012, titled Queer Suicide and the Malpractice of "Love". In it, www.religiondispatches.org reports that:

Rev. Cody J. Sanders is an ordained Baptist minister and a Ph.D. Candidate in pastoral theology and pastoral care at Brite Divinity School in Fort Worth, Texas.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.religiondispatches.org.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#22 Dec 13, 2012
lolol wrote:
(nothing worth repeating)
Another one that would benefit society if they got mauled to death by coyotes. Now that would be funny.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#24 Dec 13, 2012
Caleb wrote:
(nothing worth repeating)
David dear, please go f*ck yourself with a chainsaw, I am tired of you and that impotent monster you want to call God.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#26 Dec 13, 2012
lolol wrote:
if psychos and sociopath criminals off themselves, power to them, they lose we gain. unfortnately this element tends to take innocents with them.
if weak individuals off themselves, that's what they wanted, not burden others. they achieved their goal.
society as a whole gains.
may not like the sentiment, but it's true.

Uve

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#27 Dec 13, 2012
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =icmRCixQrx8XX
Sad, Funny and true...You've seen the movie?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#28 Dec 14, 2012
Uve wrote:
<quoted text>
Sad, Funny and true...You've seen the movie?
I own it. I only like the first 8 minutes. I wish someone would upload the whole Intro onto YouTube.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Anti-Gay Jehovah's Witness Cartoon Tells Kids T... 5 min Tony Price 77 72
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 6 min GayleWood 34,760
Wonder what Jade is planning for this weekend? 44 min Tinker 1
Is Fa-Foxy a Catholic? 57 min Drano 339
News N.C. governor stands firm on LGBT law, despite ... 58 min L Craig s Hush Pu... 3
News North Carolina's rush to bigotry 1 hr Lawrence Wolf 2,983
News Oregon Christian Bakers Wedding Cake Case Going... 1 hr L Craig s Hush Pu... 26
More from around the web