"God" Is Now Supporting Gay Marriage

Nov 25, 2012 Full story: gawker.com 29

Morgan Freeman, the voice of god and storyteller of penguin life, appears in a new ad for the Human Rights Campaign.

Read more
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#4 Nov 25, 2012
I've always enjoyed Mr. Freeman's work.

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

#5 Nov 25, 2012
snyper wrote:
I've always enjoyed Mr. Freeman's work.
There are certain actors I boycott. He joined my list this year.

Since: Jan 12

Port Richey, FL

#6 Nov 25, 2012
Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
There are certain actors I boycott. He joined my list this year.
Your so anti liberal even when people trying to bring equality you put them down You're pathetic

Since: Dec 08

El Paso, TX

#7 Nov 25, 2012
Your life must be just plain awful to have your life revolve around such terrible hatred. I almost feel sorry for you, almost.
Nelson wrote:
F*ck that stinking old queer loving jig.

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

#11 Nov 25, 2012
disaster in the making wrote:
<quoted text>
Your so anti liberal even when people trying to bring equality you put them down You're pathetic
Today's so-called "liberals" are NOT the "liberals" of yesteryear. Today's so-called "liberals" are Marxist-Leninist-Stalinist-Oba maniacswho do NOT champion LIBERTY like the liberals of the past did, but instead seek state control of EVERYTHING, government control of "freedom", and the elimination of individual initiative. It is the exact opposite of what their liberal forebears sought.

Uncle Joe Stalin is PROUDLY looking up at them !:)

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Since: Apr 07

Born in Newark Ohio

#12 Nov 25, 2012
Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
There are certain actors I boycott. He joined my list this year.
Color us NOT surprised.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Since: Apr 07

Born in Newark Ohio

#13 Nov 25, 2012
Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
Today's so-called "liberals" are NOT the "liberals" of yesteryear. Today's so-called "liberals" are Marxist-Leninist-Stalinist-Oba maniacswho do NOT champion LIBERTY like the liberals of the past did, but instead seek state control of EVERYTHING, government control of "freedom", and the elimination of individual initiative. It is the exact opposite of what their liberal forebears sought.
Uncle Joe Stalin is PROUDLY looking up at them !:)

“YOU CAN NOT FOOL US WHEN”

Since: Nov 12

WE ARE LOOKING DEAD AT YOU

#14 Nov 25, 2012
snyper wrote:
I've always enjoyed Mr. Freeman's work.
So, Morgan is a butt hugger and he loves his god, satan.

“YOU CAN NOT FOOL US WHEN”

Since: Nov 12

WE ARE LOOKING DEAD AT YOU

#15 Nov 25, 2012
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>Color us NOT surprised.
No, we will color you a satanist.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Since: Apr 07

Born in Newark Ohio

#16 Nov 25, 2012
Jedi Mind Tricka wrote:
<quoted text>No, we will color you a satanist.
go ahead. You'd be mistaken but then you should be used to that condition by now.

Bring me another sock puppet to debate and I'll still show you're far more ignorant about religion than I am. Especially the Christian one.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#18 Nov 25, 2012
Jedi Mind Tricka wrote:
So, Morgan is a butt hugger and he loves his god, satan.
So, "Jedi Mind Tricka" has nothing to offer but homoerotic fantasies and religious beliefs that you probably should be discussing with a mental health professional. Thanks for playing, but....

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Since: Apr 07

Born in Newark Ohio

#19 Nov 25, 2012
Caleb wrote:
*GOD* speaks decisively on this issue:
Leviticus 18:22 - You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination.
Leviticus 20:13 - If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death. Their blood guiltiness is upon them.
Romans 1:26-27 - For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error.
I Corinthians 6:9 (NIV)- Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.
I Timothy 1:8-11 (NASB)- "But we know that the Law is good, if one uses it lawfully, realizing the fact that law is not made for a righteous person, but for those who are lawless and rebellious, for the ungodly and sinners, for the unholy and profane, for those who kill their fathers or mothers, for murderers and immoral men and homosexuals and kidnappers and liars and perjurers, and whatever else is contrary to sound teaching, according to the glorious gospel of the blessed God, with which I have been entrusted."
Put them in mind to be subject to principalities and powers, to obey magistrates, to be ready to every good work,

2 To speak evil of no man, to be no brawlers, but gentle, shewing all meekness unto all men.

5 Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;

6 Which he shed on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Saviour;

7 That being justified by his grace, we should be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life.

8 This is a faithful saying, and these things I will that thou affirm constantly, that they which have believed in God might be careful to maintain good works. These things are good and profitable unto men.

9 But avoid foolish questions, and genealogies, and contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and vain.

10 A man that is an heretick after the first and second admonition reject;

11 Knowing that he that is such is subverted, and sinneth, being condemned of himself.

Titus 3
KJV

Since: Dec 08

Toronto, ON, Canada

#20 Nov 26, 2012
Nelson wrote:
F*ck that stinking old queer loving jig.
Ah so you hate blacks as much as gays. Who do you not hate?

Since: Dec 08

Toronto, ON, Canada

#21 Nov 26, 2012
Jedi Mind Tricka wrote:
<quoted text>So, Morgan is a butt hugger and he loves his god, satan.
You're just angry because Lord Satan will not accept you as one of his minions. Now go back to hell and beg.
hi hi

Philadelphia, PA

#22 Nov 26, 2012
DNF wrote:
<quoted text> Put them in mind to be subject to principalities and powers, to obey magistrates, to be ready to every good work,
2 To speak evil of no man, to be no brawlers, but gentle, shewing all meekness unto all men.
5 Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;
6 Which he shed on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Saviour;
7 That being justified by his grace, we should be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life.
8 This is a faithful saying, and these things I will that thou affirm constantly, that they which have believed in God might be careful to maintain good works. These things are good and profitable unto men.
9 But avoid foolish questions, and genealogies, and contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and vain.
10 A man that is an heretick after the first and second admonition reject;
11 Knowing that he that is such is subverted, and sinneth, being condemned of himself.
Titus 3
KJV
See.

Here ya go.

This is it.

You just posted, herein above, BIBLICAL VERSES which unequivocally condemn the previous poster (the antigay one). Yet he will continue, as if he is permitted by some untold "magic" to revel in his wrongheaded hatred -- as if the bible literally *does not apply to him*.

And he will continue to do precisely what the bible tells him explicitly not to do.

Your post could not be more explicit, and the fact that he *will absolutely* ignore it has set my mind and my attitude forever: I listen to not a word they say; not a word they say do I hear; I reject every last word of people like that antigay poster; nothing they say will ever penetrate or change me an atom.

In other words,

I am proudly behaving *exactly* as they do, and mirroring their behavior back to them forever, and ever, and ever.

This will never change an atom.

Thank you for your post.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Since: Apr 07

Born in Newark Ohio

#23 Nov 26, 2012
hi hi wrote:
<quoted text>
See.
Here ya go.
This is it.
You just posted, herein above, BIBLICAL VERSES which unequivocally condemn the previous poster (the antigay one). Yet he will continue, as if he is permitted by some untold "magic" to revel in his wrongheaded hatred -- as if the bible literally *does not apply to him*.
And he will continue to do precisely what the bible tells him explicitly not to do.
Your post could not be more explicit, and the fact that he *will absolutely* ignore it has set my mind and my attitude forever: I listen to not a word they say; not a word they say do I hear; I reject every last word of people like that antigay poster; nothing they say will ever penetrate or change me an atom.
In other words,
I am proudly behaving *exactly* as they do, and mirroring their behavior back to them forever, and ever, and ever.
This will never change an atom.
Thank you for your post.
A friend sent me this yesterday. I know you'll like it.

AN ARAB ENTERS A TAXI.......
Once he is seated he asks the cab driver to turn off the radio because he must not hear music as decreed by his religion and, in the time of the prophet, there was no music, especially not Western music, which is music of the infidels and certainly no radio........

So the cab driver politely switches off the radio, stops the cab and opens the back door.
The Arab asks him: "What are you doing man?"
The cabby answers: "In the time of the prophet there were no taxis so get out and wait for a camel.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Since: Apr 07

Born in Newark Ohio

#24 Nov 26, 2012
hi hi wrote:
<quoted text>
See.
Here ya go.
This is it.
You just posted, herein above, BIBLICAL VERSES which unequivocally condemn the previous poster (the antigay one). Yet he will continue, as if he is permitted by some untold "magic" to revel in his wrongheaded hatred -- as if the bible literally *does not apply to him*.
And he will continue to do precisely what the bible tells him explicitly not to do.
Your post could not be more explicit, and the fact that he *will absolutely* ignore it has set my mind and my attitude forever: I listen to not a word they say; not a word they say do I hear; I reject every last word of people like that antigay poster; nothing they say will ever penetrate or change me an atom.
In other words,
I am proudly behaving *exactly* as they do, and mirroring their behavior back to them forever, and ever, and ever.
This will never change an atom.
Thank you for your post.
We all know enough Bible Thumpers who don't practice most of what is in the Bible.

They're too busy trying to play God's righteous souls here on earth. They are like the priests Jesus described in the story of washing the cup.

I finally decided to be a Christian after I read the verse after John 3:17. My Christianity is based on a love of God, not being a judge and list maker of other people's "sins".

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

#25 Nov 26, 2012
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>A friend sent me this yesterday. I know you'll like it.
AN ARAB ENTERS A TAXI.......
Once he is seated he asks the cab driver to turn off the radio because he must not hear music as decreed by his religion and, in the time of the prophet, there was no music, especially not Western music, which is music of the infidels and certainly no radio........
So the cab driver politely switches off the radio, stops the cab and opens the back door.
The Arab asks him: "What are you doing man?"
The cabby answers: "In the time of the prophet there were no taxis so get out and wait for a camel.
Did you know that camels originated in North America and later spread to Asia ?
hi hi

Philadelphia, PA

#26 Nov 26, 2012
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>A friend sent me this yesterday. I know you'll like it.
AN ARAB ENTERS A TAXI.......
Once he is seated he asks the cab driver to turn off the radio because he must not hear music as decreed by his religion and, in the time of the prophet, there was no music, especially not Western music, which is music of the infidels and certainly no radio........
So the cab driver politely switches off the radio, stops the cab and opens the back door.
The Arab asks him: "What are you doing man?"
The cabby answers: "In the time of the prophet there were no taxis so get out and wait for a camel.
Yep.

How very chillingly selective they are, these "righteous" who attempt to force upon others their own dictates.
hi hi

Philadelphia, PA

#27 Nov 26, 2012
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>We all know enough Bible Thumpers who don't practice most of what is in the Bible.
They're too busy trying to play God's righteous souls here on earth. They are like the priests Jesus described in the story of washing the cup.
I finally decided to be a Christian after I read the verse after John 3:17. My Christianity is based on a love of God, not being a judge and list maker of other people's "sins".
I may have misread a portion of your post, or you may have purposely ascribed to a word a double meaning, but I was delighted. Hang on a sec, LOLOLOL, read on, read on:

You wrote: "They're too busy trying to playing God's righteous souls here on earth." Now, reread that carefully; it can mean one of two things.

1. They're too busy trying to masquerade or act like God's righteous souls here on earth.

2. They're too busy trying to connive against or deliberately deceive God's righteous souls here on earth.

LOOOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. In one sense, you said they are masqueraders; in the second, you use "play" in the sense of, "play a con game with." I read the sentence in the SECOND sense and I loved it, loved it! To call them "con artists," to imply that they are attempting to con the genuinely righteous, is one mild way of putting it.

Thank you for this post!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Indiana officials look to stem religious object... 3 min kuda 58
News Indiana House OKs religious objection bill by w... 4 min doty 117
News Pediatrician Won't Treat Baby With Lesbian Moms 6 min WasteWater 755
News The Hoosier Nuremberg Laws 7 min RalphB 18
News Mississippi pastor trots out horse in wedding d... 7 min WasteWater 102
News Indiana's Religious 'Anti-Gay' Law That Wasn't 9 min Sunshine Needed 17
News Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 10 min Chris Toal 30,886
News Child of Lesbian Moms Says Same-Sex Marriage Is... 11 min flbadcatowner 551
News Gay marriage (Mar '13) 26 min Rick in Kansas 58,860
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 49 min Rick in Kansas 17,785
More from around the web