Fla. Sen. Bill Nelson supports gay ma...

Fla. Sen. Bill Nelson supports gay marriage

There are 6 comments on the Seattle Times story from Apr 4, 2013, titled Fla. Sen. Bill Nelson supports gay marriage. In it, Seattle Times reports that:

The Florida Democrat wrote Thursday in a Tampa Bay Times column , "The civil rights and responsibilities for one must pertain to all.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Seattle Times.

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

#1 Apr 4, 2013
Too little. Too late. Another hypocritical Democratic flip-flopper.

EPE

Since: Dec 08

Toronto, ON, Canada

#4 Apr 5, 2013
Fa-Foxy wrote:
Too little. Too late. Another hypocritical Democratic flip-flopper.
EPE
SSM in the States has not come to be a reality yet, so whatever you think of him, it is not too late.

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

#5 Apr 5, 2013
JohnInToronto wrote:
<quoted text>
SSM in the States has not come to be a reality yet, so whatever you think of him, it is not too late.
It IS too late, because a U.S. Senator conveniently changing his position NOW, AFTER the issues have gone to SCOTUS has NO effect whatsoever. What convenient timing !

Since: Dec 08

Toronto, ON, Canada

#6 Apr 5, 2013
Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
It IS too late, because a U.S. Senator conveniently changing his position NOW, AFTER the issues have gone to SCOTUS has NO effect whatsoever. What convenient timing !
DOMA or non-DOMA is not the be-all and end-all on SSM. If not repealed, there will still be a struggle. If it is, some states will not want to recognize SSM and there will be a big constitutional battle on that.

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

#7 Apr 5, 2013
JohnInToronto wrote:
<quoted text>
DOMA or non-DOMA is not the be-all and end-all on SSM. If not repealed, there will still be a struggle. If it is, some states will not want to recognize SSM and there will be a big constitutional battle on that.
Which teh courts will decide and NOT the U.S. Senate.

Don't you have any problems in your own socialist "Worker's Paradise" to worry about and comment on, instead of a foregin country's problems ?

Since: Dec 08

Toronto, ON, Canada

#8 Apr 5, 2013
Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
Which teh courts will decide and NOT the U.S. Senate.
Don't you have any problems in your own socialist "Worker's Paradise" to worry about and comment on, instead of a foregin country's problems ?
I ma still a US citizen. When I receive my Canadian citizenship (now in progress) I will be a dual citizen.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ten Commandments judge faces runoff in Alabama ... 7 min ThomasA 337
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 7 min cpeter1313 58,475
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 12 min Frindly 14,861
What Causes "Homophobia"? 28 min Jared 1
The Spectrum Cafe (Dec '07) 54 min NotSoDivineMsM 26,923
News All bets are off at the Supreme Court 1 hr Abrahamanic Relig... 27
News Former OKC Mayor blames homosexuality for moral... 1 hr Abrahamanic Relig... 112
Roy Moore.....Just Another Hypocrite 5 hr GodSmacked 415
More from around the web