SF archbishop jokes about recent DUI arrest

Oct 5, 2012 Full story: KTVU Oakland 31

Amid heavy security and the splendor of his faith's most sacred rites, the new Roman Catholic archbishop of San Francisco assumed office Thursday without referring to the distress his appointment has aroused in this gay-friendly city, but offering self-deprecating jokes about his recent drunken driving arrest.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jun 12

Los Angeles, CA

#22 Oct 6, 2012
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Great post, very refreshing.
I used to be a waiter/bar tender at the Magic Pan, remember those? We did a lot of wedding receptions and one was a big Catholic bash. The good Father was there, of course, and he drank like a FISH! He kept knocking back gin and tonics and his big Irish face got as red as a tomato and he kept screaming with laughter, we could see all his dental work. The bride kept saying "is Father Frank ( I still recall his name!) having a good time?" Take a look, sister, I would say that would be a YES!
thx man. I can't say that I ever ate at a magic pan but I can just picture it, good old Frank throwing them back. Our priest did the same thing buy at our rehearsal dinner than drove home. Even the Inlaws were kind of like did he really just drive away?

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#24 Oct 7, 2012
Cletus wrote:
<quoted text>I'm on my way to Chick fil a for lunch.
WOO HOO
Good for you, fat ass. Eat till you burst. Why not get real drunk and drive along the scenic twisty mountain route after dinner?

Palm Springs, California

#25 Oct 7, 2012
Ian95630 wrote:
<quoted text>thx man. I can't say that I ever ate at a magic pan but I can just picture it, good old Frank throwing them back. Our priest did the same thing buy at our rehearsal dinner than drove home. Even the Inlaws were kind of like did he really just drive away?
Did you ever see the incredible movie "Doubt" with Meryl Streep? One scene showed the nuns in silent eating of dinner, they then cut to the priests who were shoving down food and all having scotch and laughing up a storm. I bet that is NOT too far from the truth.
Cletus

Irving, TX

#26 Oct 7, 2012
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Good for you, fat ass. Eat till you burst. Why not get real drunk and drive along the scenic twisty mountain route after dinner?
Are you one of them queers that comsumes their alcohol via an enema?

Palm Springs, California

#27 Oct 8, 2012
Cletus wrote:
<quoted text>Are you one of them queers that comsumes their alcohol via an enema?
Nope, that's your old vile skank whore mother you were thinking about...like the night she pulled a train with 12 transients and 9 months later your wrinkled little monkey face popped out of her crusty lady hole. Boy, was SHE surprised, for she had no idea she was preggers. But, with that huge pendulous belly, who could tell? She actually thought she needed to take a dump, but look at the vile surprise she got when you pooped out.
Cletus

Forney, TX

#28 Oct 8, 2012
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Nope, that's your old vile skank whore mother you were thinking about...like the night she pulled a train with 12 transients and 9 months later your wrinkled little monkey face popped out of her crusty lady hole. Boy, was SHE surprised, for she had no idea she was preggers. But, with that huge pendulous belly, who could tell? She actually thought she needed to take a dump, but look at the vile surprise she got when you pooped out.
I hate queers, cactus cake two!!!

“Some people are gay - get over”

Since: Apr 08

Reading PA

#30 Oct 8, 2012
Cletus wrote:
<quoted text>I hate queers, cactus cake two!!!
You hate queers. Well now there's a revelation. We would never have guessed. All this time and who knew? Color us shocked!

Now are you ready for a real revelation?

WE QUEERS DON'T CARE!
NoQ

New York, NY

#31 Oct 8, 2012
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Nope, that's your old vile skank whore mother you were thinking about...like the night she pulled a train with 12 transients and 9 months later your wrinkled little monkey face popped out of her crusty lady hole. Boy, was SHE surprised, for she had no idea she was preggers. But, with that huge pendulous belly, who could tell? She actually thought she needed to take a dump, but look at the vile surprise she got when you pooped out.
Wow, you're a crude old Fa:g Bastar;d aren't you!!!!

“Some people are gay - get over”

Since: Apr 08

Reading PA

#32 Oct 8, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, you're a crude old Fa:g Bastar;d aren't you!!!!
Clearly no more crude than yourself - as you've just proved.

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

#33 Oct 8, 2012
hey child molester cathardos... move to the vatican so you can marry 12 year olds... and tell pope been-a-d!ck that Lilith says to fluck off

Since: Jun 12

Sacramento, CA

#34 Oct 9, 2012
Lililth_Satans_Wh_ore wrote:
hey child molester cathardos... move to the vatican so you can marry 12 year olds... and tell pope been-a-d!ck that Lilith says to fluck off
pope been a dick, I love it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Two Lesbians, one Gay man elected to Belfast Ci... 16 min rock white 26
Board member opposes teaching definition of gay 23 min Wondering 106
Allowing Blood Donations From Gay Men Could Hel... 47 min Wondering 290
Why Don't Golem Post No More? (May '13) 1 hr Belle Sexton 8
Cops Outnumber Marchers in Belgrade Gay Pride P... 1 hr Belle Sexton 21
State of Alaska defends gay-marriage ban 1 hr Belle Sexton 132
What if high court rejects gay marriage cases? 1 hr Speedieg 1
Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? 8 hr BARTHOLOMEW 2,248

Gay/Lesbian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE