Support Grows for GA Lesbians Discrim...

Support Grows for GA Lesbians Discriminated Against at DMV

There are 3 comments on the EDGE story from Oct 11, 2013, titled Support Grows for GA Lesbians Discriminated Against at DMV. In it, EDGE reports that:

When Georgia lesbian couple Danielle McCollum and Shakira Tucker got married in Massachusetts this summer, they were excited to start their new life as the McCollum-Tucker family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at EDGE.

Higgins

Moscow, Russia

#1 Oct 11, 2013
Why do these deviants expect everyone to just automatically accept their perversion?

Since: May 12

Livonia, MI

#2 Oct 11, 2013
Higgins wrote:
Why do these deviants expect everyone to just automatically accept their perversion?
I know, right! You'd think religious folk would keep their bigotry and hate in their church cesspools and keep it away from normal, decent folk.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#3 Oct 11, 2013
Higgins wrote:
The "Full Faith and Credit" clause of the Constitution.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sanders: Don't blame Islam for Orlando shooting 1 min Nopal 765
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 2 min Sal 37,349
News Obama: Notion that being armed would have saved... 11 min WasteWater 964
News Orlando Democrat: FDA should end ban on gay men... 17 min Just a Thought 10
Latest Pulse Tragedy Timeline 28 June 33 min NE Jade 4
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 1 hr Frankie Rizzo 13,100
News Lawmakers reject bill addressing adoptions by g... 2 hr uncle 2
More from around the web