Disney to pull Boy Scouts funding by ...

Disney to pull Boy Scouts funding by 2015 over policy banning gay leaders

There are 40 comments on the KGWN story from Mar 1, 2014, titled Disney to pull Boy Scouts funding by 2015 over policy banning gay leaders. In it, KGWN reports that:

The Walt Disney Company has given notice to the Boy Scouts of America that it will pull all funding to the group starting in 2015 because of a BSA membership policy that bans gay leaders, the entertainment company said Friday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KGWN.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#1 Mar 1, 2014
Let's hear it for Disney.
Fred

United States

#3 Mar 1, 2014
big deal,by 2015 only queers will be in the bsa,as Normal boys will leave.

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#5 Mar 1, 2014
Rick in Kansas wrote:
Let's hear it for Disney.
And look at Leroy/Fred go trolly ballistic! I bet before the weekend is over he will have posted with well over 15 names/locations on this thread alone!
And "spot on" for Disney!!

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

#6 Mar 1, 2014
Up to three already!

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

#8 Mar 1, 2014
Post #7. Deflection and projection in one little sentence. Time to switch to a different name!
Fred

United States

#9 Mar 1, 2014
NE Jade wrote:
Post #7. Deflection and projection in one little sentence. Time to switch to a different name!
different name? what you going to call yourself now,bend over billy?

“Where's my fairy wand!”

Reading PA

#10 Mar 1, 2014
Leroy wrote:
What do you expect from Disney who holds Gay Days at a family amusement park where perverts are invited to run around flaunting their sexual deviance in front of children.
Disney's parks are for whoever THEY decide to let in. Disney get's to decide how Disney spends Disney's money.
juls

Bellefontaine, OH

#11 Mar 1, 2014
[QUOTE who="[email protected] R Mentally ill"]<quoted text>
Jade, you still using your strapon?[/QUOTE]

Yeah Jade but I bet it's not on boys in the BSA but for the bi daddies like the one who wrote the last comment..come on Gaggots are mentally ill- you know you want that up your ass.
juls

Bellefontaine, OH

#12 Mar 1, 2014
G"aggots r mentally ill" I bet you crack is so nasty with crap and your mouth with the same---jade would have to hire another straight bit*& to use that strapon on you....and you would love it.

“Headed toward the cliff”

Tawas City, Michigan

#13 Mar 1, 2014
Yep, just another indication even corporate America will no longer stand or discrimination.

Why doesn't Chik-Fil-A step up and make up all the funding Disney provides?
david traversa

Argentina

#14 Mar 1, 2014
Can anybody make sense of the presumed allegation that a Boy Scout suddenly turns into a raving pervert as soon as he hits eighteen ? I can't .
Milton

Tampa, FL

#15 Mar 1, 2014
david traversa wrote:
Can anybody make sense of the presumed allegation that a Boy Scout suddenly turns into a raving pervert as soon as he hits eighteen ? I can't .
The gay ones are perverts way before that. Look at you for example. You yourself confessed to being a raving pervert who seduced your own uncle at age five.
larry

Richardson, TX

#16 Mar 1, 2014
Leroy wrote:
What do you expect from Disney who holds Gay Days at a family amusement park where perverts are invited to run around flaunting their sexual deviance in front of children.
You can stop telling on yourself Leroy. And we have told you not to touch the boys. And another thing you seem to have quite a bit knowledge in this area. You are well trained I bet.
larry

Richardson, TX

#17 Mar 1, 2014
Fred wrote:
big deal,by 2015 only queers will be in the bsa,as Normal boys will leave.
Say Fred, we did not know that you and Leroy were bump mates?
Cool.

“ reality, what a concept”

this one

#20 Mar 1, 2014
I see this story has gotten the local contingent of whiny, surplus to need, theoretically straight boy's panties in a bunch. Mission accomplished. Way to go Disney.
david

San Jose, CA

#21 Mar 1, 2014
juls wrote:
G"aggots r mentally ill" I bet you crack is so nasty with crap and your mouth with the same---jade would have to hire another straight bit*& to use that strapon on you....and you would love it.
Gays are as normal as freaking apple pie.
Ignorance is no excuse.

“Unions are still scum ”

Since: Dec 07

Atlanta

#22 Mar 1, 2014
Disney can choose to do with their money as they please. If you hate this, then do not spend your money on anything Disney. Like what they are doing then go to the parks and watch their movies. Frankly I could care less.
Future Events

Alpharetta, GA

#23 Mar 2, 2014
Leroy wrote:
We'll try to schedule a Homophobe Daze so you prudes can see the flying elephants and sit on the giant mouse's knee and feel the heat

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

#25 Mar 2, 2014
[QUOTE who="[email protected] R Mentally ill"]<quoted text>
Because they don't cater to Queers[/QUOTE]No, that would be catering to the Boy Scouts.

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

#26 Mar 2, 2014
Damn, I have to remember never to reply directly to the angry troll who keeps changing his name. His posts get deleted daily.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 4 hr Agents of Corruption 10,233
News Gay teen against same-sex marriage heckled at u... 4 hr Tea Bag Residue C... 56
News Judge rejects couple's argument for refusing ga... 4 hr EdmondWA 182
News Cake fundraiser supports gay marriage as Suprem... 4 hr Facts Matter 29
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 5 hr cpeter1313 56,145
News Ten Commandments judge faces runoff in Alabama ... 5 hr Eddie 18
News Judge Dismisses Minnesota Couple's Request To R... 5 hr Tea Bag Residue C... 3
News Senate hopeful Roy Moore: gay sex is the 'same ... 20 hr Chilli J 31
More from around the web