Alec Baldwin defends himself; show ta...

Alec Baldwin defends himself; show taken off air

There are 7 comments on the WTAX-AM Springfield story from Nov 18, 2013, titled Alec Baldwin defends himself; show taken off air. In it, WTAX-AM Springfield reports that:

SHOW SUSPENDED: Alec Baldwin leaves criminal court in New York. Baldwin testified that he never had a sexual or romantic relationship with Canadian actress Genevieve Sabourin, who is accused of stalking him.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTAX-AM Springfield.

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

#1 Nov 18, 2013
I hope they just cancel his show entirely. He's a jerk and a typical hypocritical lib.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#2 Nov 18, 2013
Fa-Foxy wrote:
I hope they just cancel his show entirely. He's a jerk and a typical hypocritical lib.
I don't like him either but I'm on his side when it come to the so called paparazzi. If they cancelled his show, what about the rest of the cast and all of the other people associated with it?

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

#3 Nov 18, 2013
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't like him either but I'm on his side when it come to the so called paparazzi. If they cancelled his show, what about the rest of the cast and all of the other people associated with it?
It's a VERY low-rated show, i.e. very few people watching it. It will probably get cancelled anyway.

But you can be sure if someone on FOX NEWS used the homophobic language that Baldwin did, the Dems and Libs wold be screaming for his head and balls.

Why do Libs always get a pass when they show their hypocrisy and homophobia ?

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#4 Nov 18, 2013
Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a VERY low-rated show, i.e. very few people watching it. It will probably get cancelled anyway.
But you can be sure if someone on FOX NEWS used the homophobic language that Baldwin did, the Dems and Libs wold be screaming for his head and balls.
Why do Libs always get a pass when they show their hypocrisy and homophobia ?
Oh, look the one who NEVER watches TV, yet once again he knows everything possibly connected to a program.

Uh, FaFooey, I don't know about Fox, but MSNBC cancelled this show. I thought they were the liberal station. I guess you know better.

Palm Springs, California

#5 Nov 18, 2013
Fa-Foxy wrote:
Besides, YOU are the one screeching like a crow about the first amendment and all that jazz. Isn't he entitled to his own opinions and thoughts OFF the air? To semi quote an infamous scholar, if he had worked for Fox, he'd be getting promoted to anchor.

I think MSNBC was TOO conservative on this one and should have let him explain it himself ON HIS SHOW.
Chad

UK

#6 Nov 18, 2013
Way to go Alec Baldwin!

Stand strong!

Palm Springs, California

#7 Nov 18, 2013
Chad wrote:
Way to go Alec Baldwin!
Stand strong!
Way to lie, Little Coward!
Stay cowardly and lying!

Alec Baldwin has apologized. I guess you are rooting for him being ashamed of using a gay slur. Welcome to OUR side, little stupid liar.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 8 min TomInElPaso 49,416
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 14 min Hunter 6,143
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 16 min TomInElPaso 25,657
Nebraska Wild Turkey Season 18 min Hunter 1
News GMHC opens Carl Jacobs Mental Health Clinic 46 min Imprtnrd 2
Maybe god is gay! (Dec '09) 1 hr June VanDerMark 13,568
News Bronx man cuffed after he hurls gay slurs, cane... 1 hr Boob Power 3
The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and family (Oct '09) 6 hr NE Qbert 69,531
News Middle School Gay-Straight Alliance Allowed To ... 8 hr Andy 40
More from around the web