Alec Baldwin defends himself; show taken off air

Nov 18, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WTAX-AM Springfield

SHOW SUSPENDED: Alec Baldwin leaves criminal court in New York. Baldwin testified that he never had a sexual or romantic relationship with Canadian actress Genevieve Sabourin, who is accused of stalking him.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7

“DON'T TREAD ON ME”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Judged:

I hope they just cancel his show entirely. He's a jerk and a typical hypocritical lib.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Fa-Foxy wrote:
I hope they just cancel his show entirely. He's a jerk and a typical hypocritical lib.
I don't like him either but I'm on his side when it come to the so called paparazzi. If they cancelled his show, what about the rest of the cast and all of the other people associated with it?

“DON'T TREAD ON ME”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Judged:

Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't like him either but I'm on his side when it come to the so called paparazzi. If they cancelled his show, what about the rest of the cast and all of the other people associated with it?
It's a VERY low-rated show, i.e. very few people watching it. It will probably get cancelled anyway.

But you can be sure if someone on FOX NEWS used the homophobic language that Baldwin did, the Dems and Libs wold be screaming for his head and balls.

Why do Libs always get a pass when they show their hypocrisy and homophobia ?

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Judged:

Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a VERY low-rated show, i.e. very few people watching it. It will probably get cancelled anyway.
But you can be sure if someone on FOX NEWS used the homophobic language that Baldwin did, the Dems and Libs wold be screaming for his head and balls.
Why do Libs always get a pass when they show their hypocrisy and homophobia ?
Oh, look the one who NEVER watches TV, yet once again he knows everything possibly connected to a program.

Uh, FaFooey, I don't know about Fox, but MSNBC cancelled this show. I thought they were the liberal station. I guess you know better.

Palm Springs, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Judged:

Fa-Foxy wrote:
Besides, YOU are the one screeching like a crow about the first amendment and all that jazz. Isn't he entitled to his own opinions and thoughts OFF the air? To semi quote an infamous scholar, if he had worked for Fox, he'd be getting promoted to anchor.

I think MSNBC was TOO conservative on this one and should have let him explain it himself ON HIS SHOW.
Chad

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Judged:

Way to go Alec Baldwin!

Stand strong!

Palm Springs, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Judged:

Chad wrote:
Way to go Alec Baldwin!
Stand strong!
Way to lie, Little Coward!
Stay cowardly and lying!

Alec Baldwin has apologized. I guess you are rooting for him being ashamed of using a gay slur. Welcome to OUR side, little stupid liar.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

60 Users are viewing the Gay/Lesbian Forum right now

Search the Gay/Lesbian Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Are You Sick Of Queers "Coming Out"? (Aug '13) 35 min Frankie Rizzo 179
First Australian gay couples to legally marry 38 min The Troll Stopper 1,711
Chick-fil-A wings in new direction after gay flap 53 min Christsharia Law 243
Prop 8 lawyer's views on gay marriage evolving 59 min Christsharia Law 33
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 1 hr Dusty Mangina 39,680
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Dusty Mangina 47,034
'God Hates Fags' sect could lose their church (Apr '08) 1 hr this 482
Axe Murder and Cannibalism and Graham Crackers,... 3 hr Christsharia Law 97
•••
•••
•••
•••