Op-ed: The 6 Gay Men You Never Want t...

Op-ed: The 6 Gay Men You Never Want to Meet

There are 3 comments on the www.advocate.com story from Jul 26, 2013, titled Op-ed: The 6 Gay Men You Never Want to Meet. In it, www.advocate.com reports that:

For today’s gay guy, the social scene can more closely resemble a modern house of horrors. No matter who you are, every gay man has a few traits that are truly cringe-worthy. But there are some mutations among us that belong under the glare of a microscope instead of sitting across from the dinner table.

(Editor's Note: Having 4 sisters I can safely say this isn't just a problem gay men face. Women both lesbian and straight ones have the same problem we do in this respect)

These bizarre distortions of gay men walk among us in plain sight, masking their deformities behind their coiffed hair and moisturized faces. But don’t be fooled, these dastardly characters should be kept far from your phonebook contacts and even further from your cocktail parties.

So step right up and marvel at the six gay men that you never want to meet, but make sure you stay behind the glass partition.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.advocate.com.

Barleycorn

Knoxville, TN

#1 Jul 26, 2013
If you've seen one, you've seen them all.
Advents

Knoxville, TN

#2 Jul 27, 2013
Many of the 6 Gay Men You Never Want to Meet are probably the "usual suspects" on this board!
Randy

Czech Republic

#3 Jul 27, 2013
I never want to meet ANY gay men!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Feds' transgender guidance provokes fierce back... 15 min Three Psyche 1,087
News Anti-Gay Jehovah's Witness Cartoon Tells Kids T... 21 min Belles Echoes 2,221
News 'Gay sex causes earthquakes' says conservative ... 40 min Curioustoknow 36
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 1 hr Terra Firma 11,985
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 1 hr Terra Firma 36,355
News Mississippi Governor Signs Law Allowing Busines... 2 hr WasteWater 501
Maybe god is gay! (Dec '09) 5 hr June VanDerMark 10,380
More from around the web