Viewpoint: Uganda's Anti-Gay Bill a C...

Viewpoint: Uganda's Anti-Gay Bill a Christmas Alarm for Christians

There are 1 comment on the world.time.com story from Dec 4, 2012, titled Viewpoint: Uganda's Anti-Gay Bill a Christmas Alarm for Christians. In it, world.time.com reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court is mulling this week whether to walk down the constitutional aisle of gay marriage .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at world.time.com.

SLIF

Brampton, Canada

#1 Dec 4, 2012
Doesn't this country still have slavery?I guess the straight breeders and warmongers are okay with that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands of people march during rally at Bosto... 1 hr TRUMP WINNERS 2,246
Why Are We Being Forced To Accept Homosexuality? (Feb '12) 2 hr Truth Sayer 1 942
News Walmart settles same-sex spouse benefits discri... 2 hr Truth Sayer 1 2
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 2 hr Truth Sayer 1 42,928
News UNICEF survey: 80 percent of Filipino youth suf... 3 hr Xstain Mullah Aroma 26
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 3 hr Betty Davis 22,495
News LGBTQ Activist Cleve Jones: 'I'm Well Aware How... 3 hr Betty Davis 17
More from around the web