Kansas City, MO.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2011

Judged:

R1 ---ALWAYS read post #4 BEFORE proceding to reply to your sock puppets!!!!!! ROTFL @ U!!!! baaaahaaaaaaaaa

Since: Jul 10

Bear, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2011

Judged:

Kesla15 wrote:
<quoted text>Agreed.
Stop taking the name of other posters, R1. Everyone knows its you. It's pathetic.
born_in_87

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2011

Judged:

The stupidity in this thread is incredible. So what if NE Jade is gay? NE Jade should just say F*** you to anyone so ignorant to judge him for being true to his self.
Ivan

Vilnius, Lithuania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2011

Judged:

Gillis wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup NE Jade was married to a woman and had a son. Then one day he decided to turn gay and just up and left his wife and young son to go live with some queer. Can you imagine how devastated his wife and son must have been. I'm sure they will both carry scars for the rest of their lives.
Remember when you turn gay you not only hurt yourself but all those loved ones around you who once cared about you and loved you.
PLEASE DON'T BE LIKE NE JADE! PLEASE DON'T TURN GAY!
Ever notice that NE Jade never denies that he does his 8 year old son up the butt?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••