At What Age Were You "Born Gay"?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“What Goes Around, Comes Around”

Since: Mar 07

Kansas City, MO.

#30 Aug 28, 2011
R1 ---ALWAYS read post #4 BEFORE proceding to reply to your sock puppets!!!!!! ROTFL @ U!!!! baaaahaaaaaaaaa

Since: Jul 10

Newark, DE

#31 Aug 28, 2011
Kesla15 wrote:
<quoted text>Agreed.
Stop taking the name of other posters, R1. Everyone knows its you. It's pathetic.
born_in_87

Campbellsville, KY

#33 Aug 28, 2011
The stupidity in this thread is incredible. So what if NE Jade is gay? NE Jade should just say F*** you to anyone so ignorant to judge him for being true to his self.
Ivan

Vilnius, Lithuania

#34 Aug 29, 2011
Gillis wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup NE Jade was married to a woman and had a son. Then one day he decided to turn gay and just up and left his wife and young son to go live with some queer. Can you imagine how devastated his wife and son must have been. I'm sure they will both carry scars for the rest of their lives.
Remember when you turn gay you not only hurt yourself but all those loved ones around you who once cared about you and loved you.
PLEASE DON'T BE LIKE NE JADE! PLEASE DON'T TURN GAY!
Ever notice that NE Jade never denies that he does his 8 year old son up the butt?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 10 min toabhah 35,236
Justice Scalia Dies 24 min Rainbow Kid 18
Choose not to be gay 39 min Belles Echoes 607
News Lewisburg council weighs additions to nondiscri... 45 min Tommy 14
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... 1 hr Pietro Armando 9,181
News Gay marriage (Mar '13) 1 hr Pietro Armando 61,316
News Venue owners appeal fine for denying lesbian co... 1 hr Rainbow Kid 144
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 2 hr lides 30,830
News New research says sex education ignores gay and... 5 hr WasteWater 1,330
More from around the web