Posted in the Gay/Lesbian Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Knute

Dallas, TX

#2 Aug 26, 2011
Kesla15 wrote:
I'm interested to hear when you decided to be "born gay".
I was "born gay" a couple of years ago after being molested by a homosexual teacher at my school.
Hi Kesla, you are a classic case of being born gay. Most homosexuals became gay after being molested by a older queer when they were quite young, this is why we need to KEEP QUEERS AWAY FROM KIDS!!!
Sgt Common Sense

United States

#3 Aug 26, 2011
Ooops, I entered the idiots forum by mistake. You two carry on.

“What Goes Around, Comes Around”

Since: Mar 07

Kansas City, MO.

#4 Aug 26, 2011
Knute wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Kesla, you are a classic case of being born gay. Most homosexuals became gay after being molested by a older queer when they were quite young, this is why we need to KEEP QUEERS AWAY FROM KIDS!!!
What age did you become stupid R1?? [email protected]! Oh ya.....you were BORN that way!!!!!
Swede

Forshaga, Sweden

#5 Aug 26, 2011
Knute wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Kesla, you are a classic case of being born gay. Most homosexuals became gay after being molested by a older queer when they were quite young, this is why we need to KEEP QUEERS AWAY FROM KIDS!!!
Well said and 100% spot on!

“What Goes Around, Comes Around”

Kansas City, MO.

#6 Aug 26, 2011
Ohhhh is R1 mad? ROTFL @ U . hahahahahahha too funny!

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#7 Aug 26, 2011
At What Age Were You Born Straight?
Andrey

Kiev, Ukraine

#9 Aug 26, 2011
equalityboy81 wrote:
At What Age Were You Born Straight?
At birth like everybody else.

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#10 Aug 26, 2011
And once again, the unregistered Topix troll(R1), posting under numerous usernames, including one that is of another registered member, shows his idiocy in creating another shit for brains thread!
Knute

Dallas, TX

#11 Aug 26, 2011
NE Jade wrote:
And once again, the unregistered Topix troll(R1), posting under numerous usernames, including one that is of another registered member, shows his idiocy in creating another shit for brains thread!
I've heard about you, you're the dude that was straight most of your life, even sired a child the decided to turn gay. What's wrong with you man?
Gillis

Anonymous Proxy

#13 Aug 26, 2011
Knute wrote:
<quoted text>I've heard about you, you're the dude that was straight most of your life, even sired a child the decided to turn gay. What's wrong with you man?
Yup NE Jade was married to a woman and had a son. Then one day he decided to turn gay and just up and left his wife and young son to go live with some queer. Can you imagine how devastated his wife and son must have been. I'm sure they will both carry scars for the rest of their lives.

Remember when you turn gay you not only hurt yourself but all those loved ones around you who once cared about you and loved you.

PLEASE DON'T BE LIKE NE JADE! PLEASE DON'T TURN GAY!
Swede

Lund, Sweden

#15 Aug 26, 2011
Knute wrote:
<quoted text>I've heard about you, you're the dude that was straight most of your life, even sired a child the decided to turn gay. What's wrong with you man?
Yup NE Jade was married to a woman and had a son. Then one day he decided to turn gay and just up and left his wife and young son to go live with some queer. Can you imagine how devastated his wife and son must have been. I'm sure they will both carry scars for the rest of their lives.

Remember when you turn gay you not only hurt yourself but all those loved ones around you who once cared about you and loved you.

Pierre

Anglet, France

#16 Aug 26, 2011
Knute wrote:

Mr Tanaka

Sakura, Japan

#17 Aug 26, 2011
Pierre wrote:
<quoted text>
Vely well said!
Dylan

Pierre, SD

#18 Aug 26, 2011
Being gay is part of biological development in the brain, in utero. Nobody decides to be gay. And thinking that gay people become gay is from abuse by molestation is an argument from ignorance. Thats old anti-gay hype from the 50's. More importantly, there is no correlation between homosexuality and pedophilia which the original poster thinks there is. Pedophilia is an attraction to youth and prepubescence, not any sort of male/female attraction. And there are more heterosexual pedophiles that homosexual ones. And when were you born straight? Did a woman rape a young boy and then he became straight? NO. You were born that way.
Richard

Corbin, KY

#20 Aug 26, 2011
Pierre wrote:
<quoted text>
I gotta say this NE Jade cat sounds like one frucked up dude if he left his wife and kid to go be with a filthy queer, that's just frucked!!!
Vern

Evans, GA

#21 Aug 26, 2011
Richard wrote:
<quoted text>I gotta say this NE Jade cat sounds like one frucked up dude if he left his wife and kid to go be with a filthy queer, that's just frucked!!!
Not only did he leave his wife and son but he still molests the boy. Very sad.
Richard

Corbin, KY

#22 Aug 26, 2011
Vern wrote:
<quoted text>
Not only did he leave his wife and son but he still molests the boy. Very sad.
Does he make the young lad perform oral sex on him after he butt sexes the little boy?

Location hidden

#23 Aug 27, 2011
Why do sock puppets have conversations with eachother?

Does the puppeteer really think that no one will catch on?

It's just too silly.
Pierre

France

#25 Aug 27, 2011
Gillis wrote:
<quoted text>
That's frucked up!
Dylan

Pierre, SD

#28 Aug 28, 2011
Obviously this NE Jade was in the closet for years and then finally came to terms with himself later on, and sadly enough destroying his family. You don't here of this often though because people used to do this before divorce was a thing to do, and before the acceptance of GLBT came around. Now kids can come out at an early age without too much bullying (even though its still prevalent today), and before they fuck up, get married like they are expected to, and then later on finally come to terms with themselves. Its also sad to see all the ignorance on here, but most of you I see are from the south so that doesn't surprise me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 23 min Repub 12,962
2016 NOM DC March for Marriage FAIL 26 min Joy to the World 1
News Christine Wicker: Learning to Talk About God an... (Sep '10) 56 min True Christian w... 28
News After Orlando, some businesses stress LGBT incl... 59 min Lanny 3
News Drag queens raise holy hell in Jerusalem's only... 1 hr Reggie 7
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 1 hr lides 37,248
News Gay pride stabber sentenced to life in prison 1 hr Joy to the World 1
News Obama: Notion that being armed would have saved... 2 hr Go Blue Forever 898
News Sanders: Don't blame Islam for Orlando shooting 4 hr bmz 591
More from around the web