Christie's Future Clouded by Gay Marriage

Oct 23, 2013 Full story: EDGE 64

WASHINGTON Gov. Chris Christie, the popular, outspoken Republican governor of a heavily Democratic state, is making a delicate bid to cast himself as a leader of a more inclusive Republican Party as he seeks re-election and ponders a White House run.

Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#62 Oct 29, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>These people who listen to you, do they ever appear outside your head?
but she has 157 likes on facebook about her nailpolish choice...

“Equality First”

Since: Jan 09

St. Louis, MO

#63 Oct 29, 2013
nhjeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't save it for your old age. Enjoy now. If you wait too long, the only thing you'll have to spend your money on is doctors and nurses--and perhaps the occasional luggage carrier.
Actually, I'm waiting for my husband to retire, so I can spend some of it. I don't have to take it to live on, and I certainly don't need it at this point. He retires next year, so I feel confident that I will be spending it after that point. My needs and desires are pretty simple right now. I'll want to travel more once he retires, and then the money will come in handy.

By the way, tech and financials are way to risky for me at this stage of my life. I just stick with my tax-sheltered investments which pay me 7.5% a year. No taxes and 7.5% compounded, you can't get any better than that.

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

#64 Nov 13, 2013
Next frightwing debacle for Christie: the religious right litmus test.

Pop the popcorn........

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

#65 Nov 14, 2013
Clouded? No, that's just christie blocking the sun.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
We Need More Gay Sex on TV 4 min Frankie Rizzo 62
Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? 6 min Frankie Rizzo 456
Once more on fascism knocking on the Balkan doo... (Aug '09) 6 min Lukashenko is Dr ... 1,758
'Don't Say Gay' bill clears TN Senate (May '11) 7 min Buford 75
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 8 min ploppers 200,937
Gay marriage cases await early Supreme Court de... 17 min Poof1 362
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 22 min Imprtnrd 55,862
US judge upholds state same-sex marriage ban, r... 10 hr Evilgelicalling 728
Biggest Gay Lies 16 hr Phobos 1,996
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Gay/Lesbian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••