Study: Women's health worsening

Study: Women's health worsening

There are 2 comments on the Inland Valley Daily Bulletin story from Mar 8, 2010, titled Study: Women's health worsening. In it, Inland Valley Daily Bulletin reports that:

Women in Los Angeles County are becoming less healthy, and their well-being is expected to decline further because of the slumping economy and other factors that deter access to better food and exercise, according to a sweeping study released last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Inland Valley Daily Bulletin.

Here We Go

Pomona, CA

#1 Mar 8, 2010
Let's figure out a way for government to step in and start paying out more money. And there's an Office of Women's Health? Really? Why in the world is there an office of Women's Health? With a director, and god knows how many other worthless positions. Sounds like an office that NEEDS TO BE ELIMINATED.

"This report is meant to inform key stakeholders, legislators, decision-makers and funders on the priority areas of women's health, and assist in the building of multicultural women's health policies, programs and services," said Ellen Eidem, director for the county's Office of Women's Health.
Elvin
#2 Sep 24, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NE Jade's Turkey Shack 22 min Paw 2
News Gay rights is personal for Florida gubernatoria... 52 min Darius 1
News Teen weighs impact of joining school gay-straig... 1 hr Darius 8
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 2 hr Polly 53,718
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 2 hr Agents of Corruption 8,399
News Thousands of people march during rally at Bosto... (Nov '16) 3 hr beanpot 2,435
NE Jade's Gerbil Farm 4 hr Priscilla 2
News School district removes gay students' yearbook ... Fri DaveinMass 36
More from around the web