One In 10 Americans Believe Jesus Loves Jim Crow

Jun 10, 2014 Full story: WTLC-AM Indianapolis

For those of you who continue to see the best in humanity, allow me to step in like Maleficent on Princess Aurora's royal unveiling with some less-than-stellar news.

Full Story
Jawga Boy

Atlanta, GA

#1 Jun 11, 2014
Hummmmmm, more religious idiots like the Muslims!

There's not a dollar's worth of difference!

But this is America,not Saudi Arabia!

We have freedom of religion, so the nutcases doesn't count.
Hey Stupid

Amherst, MA

#2 Jun 11, 2014
Freedom of religion? Here? Then why are the fascists taking just the word God out of just about everything? Or forcing them to place children in a home that is totally against what their faith is? Freedom of of religion?
BUWAHAHAHA!!!!
Hey Stupid

Cummington, MA

#3 Jun 11, 2014
Or trying to force them into believing in depravity is acceptable behavior. Freedom?
BUWAHAHAHAHA!!!
Zombie Corpse Rental

San Jose, CA

#4 Jun 11, 2014
Hey Stupid wrote:
Freedom of religion? Here? Then why are the fascists taking just the word God out of just about everything? Or forcing them to place children in a home that is totally against what their faith is? Freedom of of religion?
BUWAHAHAHA!!!!
My feelings as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a fighter. It points me to the man who once in loneliness, surrounded by a few followers, recognized these Jews for what they were and summoned men to fight against them and who, God's truth! was greatest not as a sufferer but as a fighter.

In boundless love as a Christian and as a man I read through the passage which tells us how the Lord at last rose in His might and seized the scourge to drive out of the Temple the brood of vipers and adders....

Today, after two thousand years, with deepest emotion I recognize more profoundly than ever before the fact that it was for this that He had to shed his blood upon the Cross....

- Adolf Hitler, speech on April 12, 1922

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Has Gaga Lost the Gays? 21 min music talk 7
Is Vladimir Putin Another Adolf Hitler? 24 min Pro Ukraine 1,455
Once more on fascism knocking on the Balkan doo... (Aug '09) 45 min EurovisionAL 1,954
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 53 min Fa-Foxy 139
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr D-U-H 49,883
Pabst Blue Ribbon Beer sold to Russians! 2 hr Poof1 9
Gay marriage cases await early Supreme Court de... 3 hr DebraE 472
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 3 hr SHIRLEY 55,985
Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? 4 hr SHIRLEY 1,214
Biggest Gay Lies 5 hr OLD SARGE 2,029
•••

Gay/Lesbian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••