Going Gay in Miami: Destination Honeymoon

Sep 2, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: EDGE

When it comes to creating a romantic getaway, nothing beats a tropical vacation, where sea breezes blow gently over white sands while you sip on a fruity concoction.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12

Since: Jan 12

Port Richey, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

Bring lots of money and be back at your hotel before 2 as many times I have vacationed south Florida I find Wilton Manor section of Ft Lauderdale a better bargain

“Equality First”

Since: Jan 09

St. Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

Let's see......Florida refuses to allow Marriage Equality, but we should go there on our honeymoon? Sorry, but not this gay guy and his spouse. Only Marriage Equality places will see our money. I don't believe in rewarding bigotry.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

OMG! I just imagined Jackie Gleason's "The Honeymooners" rewritten for gay characters! or just played by them!

LOGO! You listening !

Port Richey, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

RalphB wrote:
Let's see......Florida refuses to allow Marriage Equality, but we should go there on our honeymoon? Sorry, but not this gay guy and his spouse. Only Marriage Equality places will see our money. I don't believe in rewarding bigotry.
were working on repealing the amendment but first we have to rid ourselves from the azzhole governor

“Equality First”

St. Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

disaster in the making wrote:
<quoted text>
were working on repealing the amendment but first we have to rid ourselves from the azzhole governor
Get bac to me when you succeed. Til then I won't be going to Florida for any reason whatsoever.
ADAM THE MACHO LIFEGUARD

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

12TH STREET PAL. SWEATING AND MUSCULAR.
Hot

Renton, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

ADAM THE MACHO LIFEGUARD wrote:
12TH STREET PAL. SWEATING AND MUSCULAR.
adam is just plain hot

Port Richey, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

snyper wrote:
OMG! I just imagined Jackie Gleason's "The Honeymooners" rewritten for gay characters! or just played by them!
LOGO! You listening !
LOL submit it to ruPaul

Port Richey, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Franz wrote:
<quoted text>
Good! I'm sure the decent people of Florida don't want you there either! Stay in your queer loving liberal sh!thole.
RalphB would be quite welcomed you on the other hand, could be dropped out in the middle of Big Cypress with out a boat

“Equality First”

St. Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Franz wrote:
<quoted text>
Good! I'm sure the decent people of Florida don't want you there either! Stay in your queer loving liberal sh!thole.
Queer loving liberal sh!thole? Missouri? Wow, you are ignorant, aren't you?

“Equality First”

St. Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

disaster in the making wrote:
<quoted text>
RalphB would be quite welcomed you on the other hand, could be dropped out in the middle of Big Cypress with out a boat
I can't tell from your post exactly how you mean that, but please don't take what I said personally. I just don't want to reward Florida for being inhospitable to GLBTs. I know there are pockets of more accepting areas, just as there are a few in my own home state. But I won't be critical of those who want to refuse to come here because we aren't more accepting of GLBTs. I think any state that is unfriendly to us should be deprived of our tourism dollars.
ADAM THE MACHO LIFEGUARD

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

I AM SO TURNED ON!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••