Going Gay in Miami: Destination Honey...

Going Gay in Miami: Destination Honeymoon

There are 12 comments on the EDGE story from Sep 2, 2013, titled Going Gay in Miami: Destination Honeymoon. In it, EDGE reports that:

When it comes to creating a romantic getaway, nothing beats a tropical vacation, where sea breezes blow gently over white sands while you sip on a fruity concoction.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at EDGE.

Since: Jan 12

New Port Richey, FL

#1 Sep 3, 2013
Bring lots of money and be back at your hotel before 2 as many times I have vacationed south Florida I find Wilton Manor section of Ft Lauderdale a better bargain

“Equality First”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#2 Sep 3, 2013
Let's see......Florida refuses to allow Marriage Equality, but we should go there on our honeymoon? Sorry, but not this gay guy and his spouse. Only Marriage Equality places will see our money. I don't believe in rewarding bigotry.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#6 Sep 3, 2013
OMG! I just imagined Jackie Gleason's "The Honeymooners" rewritten for gay characters! or just played by them!

LOGO! You listening !

Since: Jan 12

New Port Richey, FL

#7 Sep 3, 2013
RalphB wrote:
Let's see......Florida refuses to allow Marriage Equality, but we should go there on our honeymoon? Sorry, but not this gay guy and his spouse. Only Marriage Equality places will see our money. I don't believe in rewarding bigotry.
were working on repealing the amendment but first we have to rid ourselves from the azzhole governor

“Equality First”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#8 Sep 3, 2013
disaster in the making wrote:
<quoted text>
were working on repealing the amendment but first we have to rid ourselves from the azzhole governor
Get bac to me when you succeed. Til then I won't be going to Florida for any reason whatsoever.
ADAM THE MACHO LIFEGUARD

Miami, FL

#11 Sep 3, 2013
12TH STREET PAL. SWEATING AND MUSCULAR.
Hot

Seattle, WA

#12 Sep 3, 2013
ADAM THE MACHO LIFEGUARD wrote:
12TH STREET PAL. SWEATING AND MUSCULAR.
adam is just plain hot

Since: Jan 12

New Port Richey, FL

#13 Sep 4, 2013
snyper wrote:
OMG! I just imagined Jackie Gleason's "The Honeymooners" rewritten for gay characters! or just played by them!
LOGO! You listening !
LOL submit it to ruPaul

Since: Jan 12

New Port Richey, FL

#14 Sep 4, 2013
Franz wrote:
<quoted text>
Good! I'm sure the decent people of Florida don't want you there either! Stay in your queer loving liberal sh!thole.
RalphB would be quite welcomed you on the other hand, could be dropped out in the middle of Big Cypress with out a boat

“Equality First”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#15 Sep 4, 2013
Franz wrote:
<quoted text>
Good! I'm sure the decent people of Florida don't want you there either! Stay in your queer loving liberal sh!thole.
Queer loving liberal sh!thole? Missouri? Wow, you are ignorant, aren't you?

“Equality First”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#16 Sep 4, 2013
disaster in the making wrote:
<quoted text>
RalphB would be quite welcomed you on the other hand, could be dropped out in the middle of Big Cypress with out a boat
I can't tell from your post exactly how you mean that, but please don't take what I said personally. I just don't want to reward Florida for being inhospitable to GLBTs. I know there are pockets of more accepting areas, just as there are a few in my own home state. But I won't be critical of those who want to refuse to come here because we aren't more accepting of GLBTs. I think any state that is unfriendly to us should be deprived of our tourism dollars.
ADAM THE MACHO LIFEGUARD

Miami, FL

#17 Sep 4, 2013
I AM SO TURNED ON!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News GOP lawmakers attempt to define gay marriage as... 30 min Just Think 4
News Atlanta City Council no longer has an openly ga... 30 min greencastle pa 5
Sunday NE 42 min Mildred 1
News Hawaii appeals court upholds ruling against bed... 1 hr Wondering 14
News TVNZ reporter ties the knot in 'big gay Indian ... 1 hr Milo 2
News Six bodies found dismembered in landscape plant... 1 hr Milo 6
News New Game: Gay World 1 hr Milo 1
More from around the web