Poll: Majority Of Americans Support B...

Poll: Majority Of Americans Support Boy Scouts Of America's Gay Ban

There are 61 comments on the On Top Magazine story from Dec 20, 2012, titled Poll: Majority Of Americans Support Boy Scouts Of America's Gay Ban. In it, On Top Magazine reports that:

A majority of Americans support the Boy Scouts of America's ban on gay leaders, a USA Today /Gallup poll has found.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at On Top Magazine.

Mona Lott

West New York, NJ

#53 Dec 24, 2012
Jane Dough wrote:
<quoted text>
I want them to discuss issues related to straights...
we are people too ya know...
and no, they will not talk about it...
even in bullying...
it has to be about gays...
Gee... I didn't realize that straight people were being bullied/evicted/fired/killed just for being straight.

Not everything is about you. DEAL WITH IT.
Mona Lott

West New York, NJ

#54 Dec 24, 2012
Jane Dough wrote:
<quoted text>
right, we all know you want to destroy any group that wont have you...
They are destroying themselves, honey. Don't even try to blame us for their attitude problem.

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#55 Dec 25, 2012
Jane Dough wrote:
<quoted text>
I want them to discuss issues related to straights...
we are people too ya know...
and no, they will not talk about it...
even in bullying...
it has to be about gays...
Every LGBT group I've gone to discusses issues related to straights all the time. The simple fact you keep making this ridiculous claim proves you've never been around any of us long enough to open you closed little mind.
hi hi

Lancaster, PA

#56 Dec 25, 2012
Norris wrote:
Keep queers AWAY from boys !!!
Over and over, posters like this show *why* this issue stems from far, far worse than a lack of education: It stems from acts of social rape, over and over and over.

I almost have to laugh: If the *entire land* supported this "boy scouts ban," I would find the *entire land* to be a bunch of hemorrhaging, rapist scumbags, and I wouldn't even think to stand down for a nanosecond.

Then again, many educated Americans know that America is full of uneducated persons who deserve every last scrap of misery they get.*shrug* Your mistake -- YOU, and others exactly like YOU -- is to be implicitly asking for *sympathy* with posts like this, in which you cry out for it.

You get no sympathy here. I don't feel anything for people with no moral code, so you're shit outta luck, champ.
Jane Dough

Barre, VT

#57 Dec 28, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>Gee... I didn't realize that straight people were being bullied/evicted/fired/killed just for being straight.
Not everything is about you. DEAL WITH IT.
pot, meet kettle.

You do get this is about gays not being able to join...so, as i say "Not everything is about you. DEAL WITH IT."

Jane Dough

Barre, VT

#58 Dec 28, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>They are destroying themselves, honey. Don't even try to blame us for their attitude problem.
so you boo hoo you gays cannot join and then trash it...
sounds like exactly what you do with marriage...
Jane Dough

Barre, VT

#59 Dec 28, 2012
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Every LGBT group I've gone to discusses issues related to straights all the time.
I know you have some great just so stories to tell, but in reality many of us HAVE GONE,...so you stories are just that,...
they wouldn't even talk about bullying as applied to all, it had to be about the gays...

Tawas City, Michigan

#60 Dec 28, 2012
Jane Dough wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you have some great just so stories to tell, but in reality many of us HAVE GONE,...so you stories are just that,...
they wouldn't even talk about bullying as applied to all, it had to be about the gays...
And your story is just that......
Jane Dough

Barre, VT

#61 Dec 28, 2012
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
And your story is just that......
Any reality that conflicts with how you feel it should be is simply untrue...
I get it...

Tawas City, Michigan

#62 Dec 28, 2012
Jane Dough wrote:
<quoted text>
Any reality that conflicts with how you feel it should be is simply untrue...
I get it...
Same goes for you......

You can pretend you went to all the meetings you want; it doesn't make your story true.

Now if you'll excuse me, I due at the White House......
Jane Dough

Barre, VT

#63 Dec 28, 2012
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
You can pretend you went to all the meetings you want; it doesn't make your story true.
That the story happened is what makes it true...

I know you don't place a high premium on reality, but COME ON DUDE...
Mona Lott

West New York, NJ

#64 Dec 28, 2012
Jane Dough wrote:
<quoted text>
pot, meet kettle.
You do get this is about gays not being able to join...so, as i say "Not everything is about you. DEAL WITH IT."
Then why oh why did you write this WHINE: "I want them to discuss issues related to straights...
we are people too ya know..."???????

You couldn't follow a narrative with a road map.
Mona Lott

West New York, NJ

#65 Dec 28, 2012
Jane Dough wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait.... YOU went to an LGBT "meeting?" Just doing research, I'm sure....

You are hilarious.

Tawas City, Michigan

#66 Dec 28, 2012
Jane Dough wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, and I just got back from dinner with the Obamas at the White House!

That the story happened is what makes it true.......
Jane Dough

Barre, VT

#67 Dec 31, 2012
I went to and LGBT meeting that was supposed to be about BULLYING...
which has been a problem in our local school...
and yes, they refused to address any other bullying issues except those based on orientation...
I remember it being particularly offensive given the Phoebe Prince situation had just occurred...

But I know all too well how you guys have to ignore any reality that doesn't jibe with how you feel thing are...
Anonymous

Philadelphia, PA

#68 Dec 31, 2012
Jane Dough wrote:
and yes, they refused to address any other bullying issues except those based on orientation...
I remember it being particularly offensive given the Phoebe Prince situation had just occurred...
But I know all too well how you guys have to ignore any reality that doesn't jibe with how you feel thing are...
HINT-> You WENT TOO a ((LGBT)) meeting.....is that hard for you to follow dear?
Jane Dough

Barre, VT

#69 Dec 31, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>Then why oh why did you write this WHINE: "I want them to discuss issues related to straights...
we are people too ya know..."???????
You couldn't follow a narrative with a road map.
what are you babbling about?
Jane Dough

Barre, VT

#70 Dec 31, 2012
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>HINT-> You WENT TOO a ((LGBT)) meeting.....is that hard for you to follow dear?
so wait, are you suggesting that its also your experience that LGBT groups meet just to discuss homosexual issues?

I was saying the same thing, TOO!
so we agree, hon!
Anonymous

Philadelphia, PA

#71 Dec 31, 2012
Jane Dough wrote:
<quoted text>
so wait, are you suggesting that its also your experience that LGBT groups meet just to discuss homosexual issues?
I was saying the same thing, TOO!
so we agree, hon!
I was stating that IF U went to to a Meeting about anti-bullying and all they discussed was LGBT bullying then, you'd have a point- but since the meeting was specific LGBT - they were discussing LGBT Bullying.

Tawas City, Michigan

#72 Dec 31, 2012
Jane Dough wrote:
And I went to the fiscal cliff meeting with Biden & McConnell, and they refused to talk about my chicken that isn't laying eggs.......

Tell us another story Auntie Jane!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sanders: Don't blame Islam for Orlando shooting 2 hr Ismail 955
At what age were you born queer? 2 hr Frankie Rizzo 9
The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and family (Oct '09) 3 hr Frankie Rizzo 68,801
News Doritos makes rainbow chips in support of gay r... (Sep '15) 4 hr guest 157
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 4 hr who cares 13,169
News The anti-Nadler landslide 5 hr Fundies R Mentall... 4
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 5 hr GayleWood 37,409
News Obama: Notion that being armed would have saved... 10 hr WasteWater 991
More from around the web