Toronto: 5 Highlights from WorldPride

Toronto: 5 Highlights from WorldPride

There are 3 comments on the EDGE story from Jul 2, 2014, titled Toronto: 5 Highlights from WorldPride. In it, EDGE reports that:

It was ten incredibly action packed gay days, with scores of events and parties that would have each on their own been worthy of traveling to attend.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at EDGE.

Marcavage s Emission

Philadelphia, PA

#2 Jul 2, 2014
Frederick wrote:
Open the article and the picture says it all...his underwear.
The "Edge" servers cannot sustain all the closet case homophobes chasing that pic down at that same time.

Ignore that directive unless your surname begins with the letters A through D, until 9pm, EST, then from E to H until 10pm, EST, and so on.

If you closet cases make yourselves wait often the sexual thrill will be all the sweeter. Or so I've heard.(Although actually the photo is not all that great.)
Ruffalo

American Fork, UT

#3 Jul 2, 2014
Great pics from Toronto Gay Pride:
http://www.blogwrath.com/toronto-homosexual-w...
Marcavage s Emission

Philadelphia, PA

#4 Jul 2, 2014
Ruffalo wrote:
Great pics from Toronto Gay Pride:
The nerve of some people to appear in a parade sans magic underwear!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Church of Scotland moves closer to letting mini... 10 min Pope Closet Emeritus 2
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 13 min No Surprise 6,083
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 24 min Respect71 49,339
BIG PARTY News 1 hr Frankie Rizzo 11
The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and family (Oct '09) 1 hr Frankie Rizzo 69,534
News Doritos makes rainbow chips in support of gay r... (Sep '15) 1 hr guest 1,659
News Russia is Investigating Chechnya's Anti-Gay Purge 2 hr Howard 1
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 2 hr Frankie Rizzo 25,635
News Tampa Teacher @LoraJane Hates Christians, Promo... 13 hr Eagle 12 462
More from around the web